Bonnie from BackPage 100% GFE

Bonnie from BP

I'm following your lead Squidles- I promised Bonnie a review too and I'm a bit late:

I saw Bonnie also last week in her Queens incall location. Any regular monger would have no problems finding where she stays although she did mention that she was looking to spend some time on Long Island.

Upon arriving I was pleasantly surprised by a very sexy face, cute smile, positive attitude. She looked me straight in the eyes and gave me "that" smirk- so I knew it was time to have some fun. She initiated a hug and began getting undressed as I placed my donation on the table. Her body is a strong 7-8 depending on the type you like. I'm more into latinas with curves and bubble behinds but if I was into the white girl pseudo suicide-girl type, I'd rate her a 9 easily. For me she's a 7.5. So after we undressed I asked for another hug just so I can squeeze and feel her body- she excitedly obliged without any hesitation. I asked her about her tats (you can't see them from her pics online) and you could tell that she is a nice, easy going provider. Throughout the whole session she would ask questions and carry on a convo with me- not rushing me at any point.

First up CBJ. I'm a monger who normally just asks for cbj or bbbj (cim is like hitting the lottery) regardless of the fee. Personal reason I guess. Bonnie's technique was great. She started off with me laying on my back and her sucking and staring at me while I rubbed her body. Then I asked for a 69 cbj. No problem. Her ass in my face was a great treat. 100% clean and fresh. Penetrating with the fingers was not an issue at all and you can tell that she keeps herself very tight. Clean shaven, smells great. It's great getting a provider who's still fresh and tight. Her ass was so inviting- it took everything to not explore there as well. I can tell that DATY would not be a problem and greek may be obtainable too. Not my thing so I didn't ask. Now it takes a while for me to complete off of cbj so my next request was for her to do her thing as she looked at me and spread her legs so I could play with the kitty some more. No problem again. After just enjoying her I had to break my rule and ask for a feel. I'm not sure if she thought I asked for greek because she said "for you, I will," but regardless, she asked for doggy and I went for it. Wonderful- again, tight and the girl knows how to move her body. Next- missionary. Her staring into my eyes and moaning as I thrusted was amazing. Here's the best part- right before I was about to climax I asked her to suck it out of me. I pulled out and she put me in her mouth and let me complete as she sucked (still cbj). Other providers would've stopped, said no, mess up the grove, or asked for another rubber. Not Bonnie, she's a trooper! After my release she still sucked some more and I just watched her and stroked her hair. Bonnie was a great provider.

We cleaned up and continued talking for a bit. I paid for .5 and I probably could have relaxed some more or ask for another pop, but that's not my style. I like leaving on a high note.

All in all I rate her like this:
Personality: 9
Performance: 10
Body: 7.5
Attitude: 9

Overall: 8.8

I will definitely repeat especially if she moves into the Island.