Bolt on’s, silicone enhancements and the rest

Philosophically speaking, hardnslick, you are a better man than myself. I give you a lot of credit, in all sincerity. At least, you are able to see things as they are and appreciate them.

My perverse mind prefers an illusion over reality. An inability to accept life as it presents itself is a deterrent to ultimate freedom of mind. A mind that projects illusion over the present reality is an undisciplined mind.

But, admitting my weakness, I do marvel over a nicely done boob job. The History Channel used to have a program called "Modern Marvels," and each episode would delve into an engineering wonder like The Panama Canal, Mount Rushmore, The Transatlantic Cable, Pyramids, Antibiotics, et cetera.

I was always waiting for an episode on "Boob Jobs." I guess they, too, like you, never found boob job technology to rise to the level of a Modern Marvel.

I do beg to differ!!!
Some look good in clothing.
Once that bra comes off, I’m grossed out.
My taste has changed over the years. I never liked implants though.
But different strokes.

Was at a restaurant the other night and eyed what I thought was a stunning spinner type 30 year old ish at the bar, model appearance ( from a distance)..
Had to get a closer look….

Ventured over and to my horror, she had lips that were bigger than “Bubba Gump”, silicone bolt ons that were so mis proportioned on her waif like frame..

Ugly is a cruel word when describing someone, but this poor thing was ugly…
I felt bad for her.

Her plastic surgeon should lose their license— smh what people do to themselves

Was at a restaurant the other night and eyed what I thought was a stunning spinner type 30 year old ish at the bar, model appearance ( from a distance)..
Had to get a closer look….

Ventured over and to my horror, she had lips that were bigger than “Bubba Gump”, silicone bolt ons that were so mis proportioned on her waif like frame..

Ugly is a cruel word when describing someone, but this poor thing was ugly…
I felt bad for her.

Her plastic surgeon should lose their license— smh what people do to themselves
I am sure surgeons make promises and show "before-and-after," pictures, and the poor lady buys into it.

I have seen women immediately after surgery and it is like she was involved in a car rollover and then the car suddenly burst into flames. There is blood, scars, bruising, antibiotics, cannot go out in public, maybe only at night with a large hat, a mask and a scarf. The recovery is at least a month or two, depending on the procedure. Sometimes they extract her own fat from her buttocks or sometimes it is botox.

And, depending on how she recovers and her lifestyle. I have seen it work out well and I have seen it go not so great.

I don't like the injecting of foreign substances into the face. I think her best bet would be the more traditional cut and stretching of the facial skin to reduce sagging.

But, in the boobs department, I have seen some good work.

For the buttocks, I don't think I have encountered a surgical job, nor have I seen an abdomen job.

I know men do some work on their faces, too. I had a friend who was an actor and he strethced out his face to remove some sag when he was only in his thirties. But, it looked pretty good. I have seen some women with face jobs that are tighter than a drum. Really looks odd. But, possibly in time it will be less taut, and give a little.

Well I’m not sure where to put this one..

Came across an ad from a pro who defines herself as a “Cock Whore” …
Loves to suck cock, offers the complete PSE experience etc..

She clearly states that she had all her teeth removed to enhance the cocksucking experience!!

My first thought was a crack whore. Upon a quick text message she confirms teeth removal, wears dentures ( she is only in her 30’s) and has never done drugs..Pictures seem good

Can’t say I know what to think about this one.. Do we run too this or run away….?

She clearly states that she had all her teeth removed to enhance the cocksucking experience!!

My first thought was a crack whore. Upon a quick text message she confirms teeth removal, wears dentures ( she is only in her 30’s) and has never done drugs..Pictures seem good

Can’t say I know what to think about this one.. Do we run too this or run away….?
Reviews reviews reviews

wtf has gotten into you? Lol

full in depth review ASAP with phone number & rates please.

wtf has gotten into you? Lol

full in depth review ASAP with phone number & rates please.
Lol
Idk- lately I think I have lost my mind. I’m pretty much a plain vanilla monger who has only recently graduated to the world of seeking out some non traditional providers such as the one I mentioned…
I think about a gal like that and it only makes me wonder if I should jump in, watch her take her teeth out and give me a ‘gum job’…

I’ll keep ya posted

Lol
Idk- lately I think I have lost my mind. I’m pretty much a plain vanilla monger who has only recently graduated to the world of seeking out some non traditional providers such as the one I mentioned…
I think about a gal like that and it only makes me wonder if I should jump in, watch her take her teeth out and give me a ‘gum job’…

I’ll keep ya posted
Not sure what this says about me at this point but I'd gladly TOFTT here lol

Lol

I’ll keep ya posted
Unfortunately all google turns up for me is local dentists