Bolt on’s, silicone enhancements and the rest

Absolutely. I had a friend that would get a different part of her body "improved" every year. Each improvement made her look less attractive. She just wanted to feel like she was doing something for herself. She should've just eaten more desserts, IMO.
This is 100% true and in a way remarkably similar to bodybuilders in a sense. People look at themselves and see some 'flaw' and then go and get said perceived 'flaw' fixed. The obvious difference being that a bodybuilder will restructure workouts/diet/training to change the way they look instead of paying someone else to fix it surgically.

I'm not sure how well surgical enhancements always work though but it seems likely that those who get addicted fall into the metaphorical trap of digging a new hole to fill in an old one. You keep trying to fill in the new hole but in doing so you open up a new one and end up down the road looking at another hole in front of you and minus much money.

I have dated many women with different body types. Flat chested, large DD. Some girls thin and waif-ish, others with extra padding.

The most sexy and erotic type? A woman who is comfortable with her body. Someone who is playful and relaxed, while laying naked in my bed. If a woman gets enhancements and the result is more confidence, then I say go for it. If however, the enhancements are a result of a deep loathing and it becomes a never ending process, that would be a big turn off.

With that being said, I prefer natural.

I have dated many women with different body types. Flat chested, large DD. Some girls thin and waif-ish, others with extra padding.

The most sexy and erotic type? A woman who is comfortable with her body. Someone who is playful and relaxed, while laying naked in my bed. If a woman gets enhancements and the result is more confidence, then I say go for it. If however, the enhancements are a result of a deep loathing and it becomes a never ending process, that would be a big turn off.

With that being said, I prefer natural.
I agree with your intelligent insights.

I have been recently seeing a Viet who had a magnificent job done on her breasts. She is a slight statuesque gal in her twenties, and she is so proud and confident of her greatly enhanced headers, and her amazing hourglass figure and she adorns herself with beautiful tight clothing to make them just pop out and entice you.

When she disrobes, they are absolutely gorgeous and when I feast on them and compliment their perfection, she is just filled with glee and so enjoys that I enjoy them and prompts me to whisper more sweet words about them. With all that sweet talk, praise and fondling, she is already brought up to about 90% on her climax scale, and mere insertion brings her immediately over the top, and she has her first orgasm of the session with very little effort on my part.

The next girl down the block has a beautiful set of small naturals which takes some work to swell them up with plenty of fondling and sucking, but that effort is much appreciated by her and then she also is so appreciative of the praise, adoration and affection heaped upon her naturals and the emotional psychological verbal reinforcements told to her that small natural breasts like hers are just the best.

Either way is fine, as long as she is set at ease and confident going forward, knowing that she is appreciated, loved, respected and admired absolutely, just the way that she is in this moment.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/781-513-1516-35-ave.56992/

I'm assuming this is it and your comment "brazilian butt" meant enhanced?
FYI
A Brazilian butt lift refers to an actual cosmetic procedure that involves the transfer of fat to the butt area. Its has the advantage of using your own fat removed from areas that perhaps you can spare some to your butt. A more natural look (I'm told) and has the advantage is that it's your own body cells so there is a lower risk of infection compared to silicone buttock implants. It does have a better safety profile than other substances, such as silicone caulking and sealants.

FYI
A Brazilian butt lift refers to an actual cosmetic procedure that involves the transfer of fat to the butt area. Its has the advantage of using your own fat removed from areas that perhaps you can spare some to your butt. A more natural look (I'm told) and has the advantage is that it's your own body cells so there is a lower risk of infection compared to silicone buttock implants. It does have a better safety profile than other substances, such as silicone caulking and sealants.
It’s soft but feels noticeably firmer. Perhaps she was worried I would damage the distribution.

Nope,
Trim, fit, petite does it for me.

It's a good thing guys have different preferences otherwise 1000 guys would be bidding up the price of the "ideal whore" and all the other girls would be staving.
Ha!!
Valid and good point...
Yes- I like them toned, trim , petite ( ish ) and fit..

Reminds me.. Was in a strip club recently and latched on to a 5’4” 110lb half my age all natural beauty with a hint of washboard abs, perfect smile, hazel eyes and beautifully manicured hands and toes.. I wanted what I could not have. I would have paid almost anything..
Just a dancer, she said ....

Ha!!
Valid and good point...
Yes- I like them toned, trim , petite ( ish ) and fit..

Reminds me.. Was in a strip club recently and latched on to a 5’4” 110lb half my age all natural beauty with a hint of washboard abs, perfect smile, hazel eyes and beautifully manicured hands and toes.. I wanted what I could not have. I would have paid almost anything..
Just a dancer, she said ....
Haven’t been in a strip club in a looooong time. Back then I took an older friend and he said to me what does this do for you? He was a monger but didn’t say so then.

Nope.
Fake tits only look good under a sweater.
Usually they are rock hard and unsqueezable.
Sometimes only half or part of the tit is enhanced and you can squeeze the natural part.
I agree that overall, natural is the way to go, as far as palpation is concerned. Why mess with an already good thing?

But, unfortunately, a time comes for some ladies, when mother natue and gravity has exhausted her leniency, due to over-milking, gravity, lack of exercise, poor diet, or only God knows what? And, the once perfectly shaped full ripe glorious peaches gracing her chest, mature into the dehydrated form of the fresh fruit, definitely wielding diminished aesthetic charm of their earlier incarnation.

It is at that time, that body-work by a first rate certified, highly trained surgeon, with a skilled hand and a cutting implement and an ever-improving prosthetic, can restore her to her original princess-like beauty and confidence, allowing her to be a very desirable object of beauty, charm, lust and love for the duration of her earthly years.

In my youthful years, I found the work to be absolutely appalling, and an abomination; an insult to nature. But, now, in my not quite as youthful years, I do appreciate the preservation of the human body to be restored and improved upon as it enters the autumn years.

I do know an older lady in particular, who is getting on in years, but her spirit is so youthful and still charming. She really is wonderful. And, she had some nice work done on her set of bosoms. So that now her revamped youthful body supports and is in alinement with her ever-present youthful, spritzy and efflorescent personality.

I do know another lady that was an ATF for me. And, quite honestly speaking, part of the reason why she is a "was" and not an "is" with respect to me still seeing her, is that her breasts are completely deflated. They are not flattering at all. And, her love-making, yogic, tantric, sexual skills are among the elite in the business. But, in my opinion, her body needs to match her stellar skills and personality. I would not dare to suggest a makeover in fear of insulting her or even worse, having her ask me to foot the bill.

I agree that overall, natural is the way to go, as far as palpation is concerned. Why mess with an already good thing?

But, unfortunately, a time comes for some ladies, when mother natue and gravity has exhausted her leniency, due to over-milking, gravity, lack of exercise, poor diet, or only God knows what? And, the once perfectly shaped full ripe glorious peaches gracing her chest, mature into the dehydrated form of the fresh fruit, definitely wielding diminished aesthetic charm of their earlier incarnation.

It is at that time, that body-work by a first rate certified, highly trained surgeon, with a skilled hand and a cutting implement and an ever-improving prosthetic, can restore her to her original princess-like beauty and confidence, allowing her to be a very desirable object of beauty, charm, lust and love for the duration of her earthly years.

In my youthful years, I found the work to be absolutely appalling, and an abomination; an insult to nature. But, now, in my not quite as youthful years, I do appreciate the preservation of the human body to be restored and improved upon as it enters the autumn years.

I do know an older lady in particular, who is getting on in years, but her spirit is so youthful and still charming. She really is wonderful. And, she had some nice work done on her set of bosoms. So that now her revamped youthful body supports and is in alinement with her ever-present youthful, spritzy and efflorescent personality.

I do know another lady that was an ATF for me. And, quite honestly speaking, part of the reason why she is a "was" and not an "is" with respect to me still seeing her, is that her breasts are completely deflated. They are not flattering at all. And, her love-making, yogic, tantric, sexual skills are among the elite in the business. But, in my opinion, her body needs to match her stellar skills and personality. I would not dare to suggest a makeover in fear of insulting her or even worse, having her ask me to foot the bill.
Life time visits for a boob job

I’d take saggy old tits over the hard fakes any day.

I’d take saggy old tits over the hard fakes any day.
Philosophically speaking, hardnslick, you are a better man than myself. I give you a lot of credit, in all sincerity. At least, you are able to see things as they are and appreciate them.

My perverse mind prefers an illusion over reality. An inability to accept life as it presents itself is a deterrent to ultimate freedom of mind. A mind that projects illusion over the present reality is an undisciplined mind.

But, admitting my weakness, I do marvel over a nicely done boob job. The History Channel used to have a program called "Modern Marvels," and each episode would delve into an engineering wonder like The Panama Canal, Mount Rushmore, The Transatlantic Cable, Pyramids, Antibiotics, et cetera.

I was always waiting for an episode on "Boob Jobs." I guess they, too, like you, never found boob job technology to rise to the level of a Modern Marvel.

I do beg to differ!!!