Bodywork

Reponse Regarding Massage Scene

Here goes one. I had a good experience with a gal named Melissa about 4 or 5 months ago. Rock hard body-and a great massage.

I've seen Elena, who was spectacular but a little pricey. Diamond Spa is always a solid value. Don't bother with Ruby's (a.k.a. Jane's, the full service in-call place) as they don't specialize in massage.

My only experience with erotic massage has been a couple of visits to an attractive Swedish blonde whose age I would put somewhere about 35 or 36. Nice body (which, if you're nice to her, she'll fully reveal to you and allow you to examine within reason while the deed is beind done), fine massage, and excellent finish. A pleasant woman who enjoys chatting.

any more info on this swede? rates? contact info? source? i'm a big bodwork fan - Diamond can be great - especially helen or monica. West Garden gives a great massage (legit) with a good HR, generally nothinng more but you never know. And RSN in chinatown is a real bargain. ALso Wendy at Canal/Bway can be a treat.

massage scene

i feel i should correct clyde ih his comments about Ruby's, they totally specialize in massage, every room has a professional massage table and all the girsl are highly skilled masseuses. true, they are an incall FS place, but they definatley do great massages, Annette is my favorite.

massage

I don't really go to manhatten for bodywork but instead i spend most of my massage time in New Jersey. I find that the price for a rub-down and a hr are kinda expensive in NYC. The places I usually go to are heavenlyexit in Lyndhurst. http://www.heavenlyexit.com Ultima spa used be a big place till it got busted the other day. There is a place with no real name but I personally just call it 280 grand. cause it on 280 grand ave in englewood. it pretty close the NYC and the girls range from hot to busted ugly. The Ritz is another place in fairview. not bad, just the standard deal.

you can find a bunch at massageplaces.com

just my 2cents

Amaxxx, I know she is a bit private and I'm not sure about posting her contact information to the entire board.

Is there any chance I can e-mail it to you privately?

Ruby's Reply

I haven't met Annette, so I can't comment on her massage. I saw Rosie most recently and another girl in the past. My point is that they are used to being full service providers and massage is secondary. I don't put them anywhere near the quality of service you get at Diamond Spa, Elena or Charms, where the girls specialize in massage. There was no table in the room to start with, there was no massage oil, and the table barely fit beside the bed. Also, I don't think that every room has a table - I had to wait 15 minutes because their only table was in a room that was being used.

I guess that the only benefit of Ruby's is that you can always change your mind in mid session to make it full service.

recommend 40th & 6th

NY Magazine has an ad for a place that says they are located at 40th & 6th. The russian ladies have always been good looking blondes, who give good massage and pay attention to everything quite often. Price is nice too.