BODY WORK SPA 347-925-3606 Hell’s Kitchen

315 w 55th st
take the staircase leading downstairs from the sidewalk, can’t miss it! they have a big sign out front

This massage place is located right in midtown west, close to all of the major MTA trains

I did not make an appointment, I just rang the bell and walked in around 7pm.
Upon entering the spa, I saw a chubby decently attractive lady in her 40’s. I believe her name was Sunny, and boy did that name fit her well.

I opted for 30 minutes, which to my surprise she asked for $70 house fee. This is more expensive than other places considering it was only half an hour.

it all started with a shower, I thought it would be a table shower but to my disappointment she walked me into a dusty bathroom that had a full on shower/tub. I was a little upset with the shower setup but I was in too deep so I went with it. she helped shower me a little and helped to dry me off. we went back into the room after.

she was a bit too sunny… almost childlike in her behavior. It was a little odd considering her age but she had these baby like tendencies and had this obnoxious baby voice that she would use during the massage. She also used her phone a bunch and was showing me chinese memes lol.

the massage was decent, nothing special. before the flip she used soft touch and tickled my whole body which I loved.

when I flipped she started to stroke my shaft and played with my balls.
there wasn’t much love to my ass/taint region, which I would have preferred.

when I was getting close she got tired and asked me to finish myself. again, this was upsetting but at least she was massaging my balls. I ended up popping with my OWN HAND :( but she was attentive to my balls at least

after she helped me clean and did her odd baby impressions.

all in all,
$70 for 30 minutes + tip
only handjob, I’m sure fs is offered
5/10
would not repeat, lackluster experience