Bodacious Brunette New to Utopia Guide

Hey Guys..my buddy Houston told me I should get with the program and let you know I am in NYC....I have a great MIDTOWN INCALL location......I love to pamper the harried exec who never has enough time to take care of himself...I know how to take care of a man, don't you wish more women did?? I give a great massage, have lots of lingerie to play with and really enjoy getting to know new people. Catch me before I go on vacation to NEGRIL...my schedule is
NYC April 26-30 (weekends ok)
NEGRIL May 1-8
NYC May 9-15

For website, rates and my phone number:
www.gwendolyne.com/special.html
or
212-714-7021

Anyone interested in a TWO GIRL EXPERIENCE???? Houston and I are ready to rumble...not for the faint of heart, if you know what I mean...
Until we meet in the FLESH>>>>>
personally yours, xoGwendolyne

Two girl experience

Oh Gwen honey,

If I did the two girl scene with you and your friend, I fear I'd die and go to Heaven....my face permanently buried between your soft thighs.....

pswope

One out of three
Houston has been reviewed. Use search in New York Section(the only thing that lady doesn't do well is use a computer). Don'rt know about Gwen.

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
Has anyone seen Gwen yet???

I'm itching to call on her... but not at least without a review from someone I know...

John J

Originally posted by JohnJ
Has anyone seen Gwen yet???

I'm itching to call on her... but not at least without a review from someone I know...

John J
I met Gwen a few years ago, once. She may have changed for the better so I elect to offer the following memories with the caveat that I'm only one guy and that YMMV.

Decent body, sweet person, somewhat expensive in comparison to others, cbj, and one cup of java for a multiple hour appointment. She likes to talk and model her clothing.