bobo?q star?jinlin on the sign 214-55 jamaica ave 917-963-4490

Before my report,let me apologize if the phone number isn't right, I walked in to this place and looked it up later.
Also, I found a Q star thread but I'm not sure it's related to this, this is not Flushing and phone is different.
Walking in, the place reminds me of someone's basement in the '70s, dark, lit by strobing disco ball. Not that it bothers me.
Cute mamma-san showed me to room.
My lady comes in, is it Funny? Fun Ni? Fun Gi? never got it straight. Who cares? Midsize, made up, meat on her bones, big smile.
No hesitation, she acts out humping and tells me 140. OK, I took a pill less than two hours ago, by the time she's ready, I will be too.
I strip, I'm nearly erect, she starts pulling her clothes aside and grinding, she tells me the table shower will be after the massage.
WTF? That's part of the build up! Told her no, shower first.
She's Ok with that, more grinding, she tells me my dick is shaped like a banana. OK.
I touch her ass and she squeezes her cheeks together. Makes me feel like she's not willing.
Finally she leads me into the shower...boom boom, less than five minutes.
Back to the room, rubber on, nice sucking for a couple of minutes, she's on her back with her legs open.
Mish a few minutes, I pause, "You done?" No, back to it, pause, "You good now?" Not yet.
This was repeated a few times.
I lay back so she could handle the ending, it wasn't going (or coming) as quickly as she wanted.
I told her to put her ass in my face, three times before she actually did it, I touched her but she didn't like that.
Finally it was over, she got a hot towel for me. She tried to say something to me, I didn't get it, she told me I should learn Chinese.
Quick show me the door, what's the hurry? Is she watching a college football game? She offered me a water and gave me a lollipop. As I walk on the street with a lollipop in my mouth I'm thinking all the locals know the guy with the lolli just banged as Asian lady.