Bobo 347-245-0598 Flushing Singapore MILF

Going over my flushing Chinese only w my translator I tried several girls that wouldn’t let me in previously. Hit a grand slam with this one. Not easy but persistence pays. Btw she speaks English well. So after I get a time show up and stand across from place get real address and buzz in. Open the door it’s the girl in pictures. Go inside and she grabs my cock! Now I know I’m doing an hour. Hot Singapore milf. Little Chinese and definitely some Russian. Her tits are fucking fantastic all natural like SB but bigger! 40DD at least. Great ass too. Long hair was a blonde/ orange that you can’t miss and lovely face. Little milf belly but with those tits it was a milfy voluptuous hourglass.
She offered a shower and even though I just took one I went for it. She gets in with me and brought a dab of toothpaste then preceded to wash my dick balls and asshole with it followed with preview bbbj and ball lick and suck. Back to the room huge firm platform bed w good traction. I get some great bbbj and rim then play w those tits and huge responsive nipples. Work my way down to a lovely honeypot for daty dato and she was very vocal Toe curls and all. The she brings me for titty fuck was nice but that’s not how I wanted to come and didn’t want oil all over me so she put a rather small but thin condom on ,got in mish and man was she tight! Everything about this girl is making me want to come so I lifted those thighs up to my ears and after I hit the cervix I pinned her knees to her ears while she’s telling me to fuck her harder!! At this rate I don’t want to stop and flip for doggie ,then she does this pelvic thrust with her hips while simultaneously clamping her keggle on my cock. Did this several times with a very nice rhythm grabbing me from inside while lifting me up. I’m grabbing her ass with one hand and a tit with the other around one of her legs to try and get more traction for the grand finale. When I let loose in the bag I was having spasms for a bit after and when I pulled out her pussy was so tight it was holding on to the bag like high school.
go take another shower and after we are chatting and I ask if she has a friend because I heard someone else in bathroom. So she tells me yes she does FFM and or MMF !! I’m fucking speechless and giddy inside. She has great attitude and tons of sex appeal willing to make you happy. She kept asking if I was happy. So I’m fucking going back asap. 100 hh. 160hr. She’s golden.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Going over my flushing Chinese only w my translator I tried several girls that wouldn’t let me in previously. Hit a grand slam with this one. Not easy but persistence pays. Btw she speaks English well. So after I get a time show up and stand across from place get real address and buzz in. Open the door it’s the girl in pictures. Go inside and she grabs my cock! Now I know I’m doing an hour. Hot Singapore milf. Little Chinese and definitely some Russian. Her tits are fucking fantastic all natural like SB but bigger! 40DD at least. Great ass too. Long hair was a blonde/ orange that you can’t miss and lovely face. Little milf belly but with those tits it was a milfy voluptuous hourglass.
She offered a shower and even though I just took one I went for it. She gets in with me and brought a dab of toothpaste then preceded to wash my dick balls and asshole with it followed with preview bbbj and ball lick and suck. Back to the room huge firm platform bed w good traction. I get some great bbbj and rim then play w those tits and huge responsive nipples. Work my way down to a lovely honeypot for daty dato and she was very vocal Toe curls and all. The she brings me for titty fuck was nice but that’s not how I wanted to come and didn’t want oil all over me so she put a rather small but thin condom on ,got in mish and man was she tight! Everything about this girl is making me want to come so I lifted those thighs up to my ears and after I hit the cervix I pinned her knees to her ears while she’s telling me to fuck her harder!! At this rate I don’t want to stop and flip for doggie ,then she does this pelvic thrust with her hips while simultaneously clamping her keggle on my cock. Did this several times with a very nice rhythm grabbing me from inside while lifting me up. I’m grabbing her ass with one hand and a tit with the other around one of her legs to try and get more traction for the grand finale. When I let loose in the bag I was having spasms for a bit after and when I pulled out her pussy was so tight it was holding on to the bag like high school.
go take another shower and after we are chatting and I ask if she has a friend because I heard someone else in bathroom. So she tells me yes she does FFM and or MMF !! I’m fucking speechless and giddy inside. She has great attitude and tons of sex appeal willing to make you happy. She kept asking if I was happy. So I’m fucking going back asap. 100 hh. 160hr. She’s golden.
For someone who is constantly posting and is in the board all the time I can't believe I have to remind you to add line skips and paragraph breaks.

Seen her first time because of her picture, she got huge heavy G titties and fun to grab and squeeze lick suck. Be grabbing her nipples and shaking them heavy tetas. Gotta learn to take dick deep in her throat. But enjoy grabbing them huge titties when fucking her behind and also grab hold of her nips to carry them giant titties up fuckin her. Can tell it's heavy.

I went and saw her last week, she is a lot older than those pictures. She must have been real sexy 10 years ago. She says she is available 24 hrs a day just give her 20 min notice. To make a long story short traffic and parking was a nightmare probably spent as much time looking to park then time spent with her.
She is off 41 st 2nd floor apt. I get there she greets me with a hug i give her 160 for the hour she asks if I want a shower and I say yes. i figure she would join me but she waits outside and dries me off when i get out. So we go off to the bedroom she starts a lame massage on the bed with a lot of small talk in broken English. Finally I flip my self over and start to play with her body a little but her cloths never come off I take her tits out and start sucking on them, yes they are big.
Now I start to loose my wood as she was going to get ready to get the condom out for some BJ and hopefully FS. Next thing I know she is trying to revive the lil guy with some oil and her hands. At this point I roll her over and get up on her chest and slide my cock between them with some oil and and I fuck the shit out of those tits and finally cum all over them and her chin.
She cleans herself off in the shower, comes back and cleans me up, gets me some water and I am out the door.
All in all an ok experience, she is a bit more chucky and older looking than her pics.

Bobo is really nice but she had me guess her age when we met and I said mid 40s to be nice. She then tried to say she was 34 when reality she is about 50-55. I did not like that. Also her blowjob skills are really bad and her fake orgasms are a complete turn off with her overacting.

But she is funny, kind and has some great large veiny boobs if you’re into that. I wouldn’t do it again but she’s cheap and friendly if you like BBW. Not really for me.

Bobo is really nice but she had me guess her age when we met and I said mid 40s to be nice. She then tried to say she was 34 when reality she is about 50-55. I did not like that. Also her blowjob skills are really bad and her fake orgasms are a complete turn off with her overacting.

But she is funny, kind and has some great large veiny boobs if you’re into that. I wouldn’t do it again but she’s cheap and friendly if you like BBW. Not really for me.
She is really funny, but she can be shrewd as well. First time I met her she wanted me to titty fuck her I didn’t bite she wants you to pop quick or she’ll give you a hand job but push comes to shove. She can put her ankles behind her ears to know what you want.

Yeah her blowjobs sucks I've told her I wanted deepthroat kept saying yeah but don't n pretend to do so but only lucky the tip which annoyed me. I've just enjoyed grabbing her giant titties n squeezing nipples and lifting her titties up by holding her nipples. And just bend her over and light arched her n held neck n fucked her DEEP hard hard and long doggy while still holding her titties up w her nippless, while the other titties flapping everywhere like those hantei girls. Told her to take dick deep in her. she was enjoying it shouting n couldn't handle it for long, I paid to so can have 1 hr or more I ain't going to bust a nut right away, I paid to have my money worth tf, made that huge breasted 50 something yr old to be an obedient slut and take it in the guts. I've started fucking away hard. titties swinging everywhere crazy, squeezing her nipples n lick sucking them hard, and I mean hard like those nigga do with those hantei girls with huge tits. Got her screaming like a slut sweating shaking and wobbling couldn't take no more n didn't move or walk straight LMAO after I was done fuckin the the life out of her. That's her punishment for pretending to deep throat lmfao. Couldn't take from a young guy w high energetic energy dick. I'm still see her again though lol, her name on my contact Bobo sian milf slut or sometimes I'll put it as huge titties pet whore.