Bobbi/Dan/Ambiance

Since I can't start a new thread, I figured here would be a decent place to post.

Anyway, considering a visit with either Paige or Tonya from Bobbi or Tori or Amber from Dan. Throw Bianca in the mix as well from Ambiance. I'm primarily interested in multiple cup's and a young tight body. Total GFE isn't important, as long as she seems "into it" and unrushed.

From what I've read (here and elsewhere), Tonya has gotten mixed reviews. ClintToris's review scared the heck out of me. Wondering if any of you have had similar, better, or other experience with her.

I've found nothing on Paige around these parts.

Re: Dan, I've heard his girls are mostly one cup. But was wondering if anyone has had any luck. Tori sounds like a winner, but I hate going in without a pic.

As for Ambiance, I've used the service a few times - but looking for something a little different this time (read, more bang for my buck). As noted, with Ambiance it's generally 1 hour = 1 hour and it's up to you to perform. I was considering Bianca until the last few messages. I've seen Samantha a few times as well (and Jeannie back in the day). If anyone can compare any of the girls I've mentioned to Samantha (or Jeannie), I'd greatly appreciate it.

I know it's a lot to ask (especially of someone with few posts such as myself), but any help/guidance would be appreciated...

Bobbi's

Well, you have to take it in to consideration that some guys will post neative reviews when their special requests are not met, because of saftey. Let's be fair. Play nice.