Board software administrative assistance

I have been discussing with Slinky some of my concerns with the nuances of the board software as far as having it work more robustly. There are a few minor annoyances I have experienced. Probably none of which have been visible or have affected the users, so you would not be aware of these issues. But things that we, as moderators, would find useful to make our jobs easier and the board run better.

Anyway, I recall one member mentioning he had experience with administering a XenForo board. I was wondering whether there might be others as well. We would like to have someone on the team to help with the software administration. Not another moderator to monitor content. But someone to handle the inner workings of the software as needed and directed by Slinky and/or myself.

This is not an offer of employment. This would be strtictly a volunteer position with no reward other than the thanks of the UG staff and members. If anyone on here has the experience and is interested, please post your name in this thread and make sure that your sign-up email address is up to date so that I may contact you.

Thanks.

You were the "one member" I was referencing. I tried contacting you a week or two ago but the email bounced back, because your sign-up address was no longer valid.
There are small odd issues here and there. Nothing that affects how users interact with the board as far as I can see. Things that affect me as a mod or functions that I feel could be tweaked to make the board smoother.
But I would prefer discussing details through an email. If you would update your email address to a valid one, I will resend that original email and then we can take it from there.

I had login credentials on this site several years ago under a different handle. Since, I have lost my password and the email account has lapsed. Any way of recovering these?

Banacek can you please remove the Ginger321 post huge mistake on my part it was bull shit and very damaging to this woman ! I haven't been here in quite a while and truly am sorry she is threatening police action against me and she is in fear of losing her child which is her whole life if you can please do this as soon as possible I would appreciate it , of course I'd liked to be removed from the site forever

Banacek can you please remove the Ginger321 post huge mistake on my part it was bull shit lies I posted to get her to see me and very damaging to this woman ! I haven't been here in quite a while and truly am sorry she is threatening police action against me and she is in fear of losing her child which is her whole life if you can please do this as soon as possible I would appreciate it , of course I'd liked to be removed from the site forever

I closed my email account associated with this account. I searched all over the board but couldnt find an answer on how to change my email address for this site. Anyone know?