Blush

Scouted this place out a few times. Cheap cover of $5, some decent looking dancers, but lap dances are terrible. Similar to Carousel in that there is no touching allowed. I'm getting tired of these bar only strip clubs. Other than Gossip it seems that all of these clubs are just a bar with no other lounging area. I'm not as happy with this type of set up.

I keep meeting girls in civilian life who work here but haven’t been in. They are all tatted up, white girls in their early-mid 20s - some of them really hot. I also hear one of the bartenders is also a hot tatted up chick.
The one chick I met NP4P said uses it to promote her OF, which seems smart although shes an airhead.
Doesn’t seem like we get an update much so I figured I would ask how the club is, espeically compared to Carousel and The Scene in 2022.
The rise of social media clout chasing stupidity, OF and Seeking seems to have given us an influx of white girls in strip clubs again. However, without getting political its def a demographic of weird hair, tattoos, piercings and mental illness. Surely not the girl next door types who wanted to be all american playmates.
Figured we have at least one member in the community who is a regular.
Drink prices? cover? Best times and dancers?

I keep meeting girls in civilian life who work here but haven’t been in. They are all tatted up, white girls in their early-mid 20s - some of them really hot. I also hear one of the bartenders is also a hot tatted up chick.
The one chick I met NP4P said uses it to promote her OF, which seems smart although shes an airhead.
Doesn’t seem like we get an update much so I figured I would ask how the club is, espeically compared to Carousel and The Scene in 2022.
The rise of social media clout chasing stupidity, OF and Seeking seems to have given us an influx of white girls in strip clubs again. However, without getting political its def a demographic of weird hair, tattoos, piercings and mental illness. Surely not the girl next door types who wanted to be all american playmates.
LOVE those tatted up "Becky's!"

Would be nice if some others did share some of that info, I am not much of a strip club guy. Would def prefer them in the afternoon as opposed to night time.

I am ok with the mental illness, especially if she's talking to my dick while she is slapping it on her lips and chin.

There are some locals that work there actually. Usually you see girls come in from the city but some of the dancers are locals to the area at Blush. Tons of these girls have OF pages just ask them if you're interested. I found dancers at other strip clubs like Gossip have OF pages as well. I don't recall the exact price of everything but you can expect to pay typical strip clubs prices. Friday and Saturday nights the cover is $5 or maybe they increased it to $10 for inflation not really sure. Beer is probably around $10 (also can't remember the exact price). I did get a private lap dance which is 15 minutes for $150 I believe. It's more private and more touching than the regular dances. The regular dances are hands down no touching. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I haven't been to strip clubs in a few years at least, but have been interested in a girl I stumbled upon social media that dances here. I was tempted to check this place out today, but thought about how I used to leave strip clubs with major blue balls a lot. Last couple times I was here, I met some Russian who commuted from Brooklyn, lackluster private dance.

The other time I was hammered but met this hot hispanic milf, private dance got me really aroused cause she had huge DDs. Got her social media and followed her a little, but a lot of it was her kids or food posts, so I stopped following.

Overall, having a difficult time spending 150 on a private dance along with probably buying the strippers drinks including myself when I could probably spend 200 on a hhr session.

I haven't been to strip clubs in a few years at least, but have been interested in a girl I stumbled upon social media that dances here. I was tempted to check this place out today, but thought about how I used to leave strip clubs with major blue balls a lot. Last couple times I was here, I met some Russian who commuted from Brooklyn, lackluster private dance.

The other time I was hammered but met this hot hispanic milf, private dance got me really aroused cause she had huge DDs. Got her social media and followed her a little, but a lot of it was her kids or food posts, so I stopped following.

Overall, having a difficult time spending 150 on a private dance along with probably buying the strippers drinks including myself when I could probably spend 200 on a hhr session.
Was this post basically you explaining to yourself why not to go to a strip club? Other than you stating that you cyber stalk a girl who dances here, not much of a point.

Tried this place the other day as talent from providers have seem limited from my search and regulars I have weren't available that day. Haven't been to a strip club in a while, but figured I give it a try. No cover the day I went, but saw $5 cover Friday and Saturday.

Overall, had one dancer who I had a nice conversation with, 2 lap dances, 30 each, she did let me touch her tits even though I knew touching wasn't allowed for regular lap dances as she pointed to where the camera was. so YMMV on touching.

Drinks were decently strong, I tipped well so a bartender gave me a couple drinks for free. I did buy the one stripper a drink that I got lap dances from. The pole is in the middle of the bar, so you cant really get up close to throw dollar bills. Afterwards whatever girl dancing comes around to collect tips, but it's also a way to introduce yourself if interested. Odd set up, but whatever.

VIP room is 150 for 15 min, but I didn't partake to know if extras were available or what the camera situation was as the girl who offered VIP I wasn't too interested in.

Overall, the girls were all natural. Not all great looking, but a couple tatted girls caught my attention. One of them, we made eye contact when she danced but she ended up going back to the guy at the bar she was attending to afterward. The other girl was talking to another stripper the whole time I was there. The other girls who did come by to talk, I wasn't interested in so ended up leaving.

Once you walk in, you pretty much have a girl come by to sit with you for dances, so its a gamble if you are interested in someone else there. There were a few pretty ones, so may consider going back if I got nothing else going on.

Tried this place the other day as talent from providers have seem limited from my search and regulars I have weren't available that day. Haven't been to a strip club in a while, but figured I give it a try. No cover the day I went, but saw $5 cover Friday and Saturday.

Overall, had one dancer who I had a nice conversation with, 2 lap dances, 30 each, she did let me touch her tits even though I knew touching wasn't allowed for regular lap dances as she pointed to where the camera was. so YMMV on touching.

Drinks were decently strong, I tipped well so a bartender gave me a couple drinks for free. I did buy the one stripper a drink that I got lap dances from. The pole is in the middle of the bar, so you cant really get up close to throw dollar bills. Afterwards whatever girl dancing comes around to collect tips, but it's also a way to introduce yourself if interested. Odd set up, but whatever.

VIP room is 150 for 15 min, but I didn't partake to know if extras were available or what the camera situation was as the girl who offered VIP I wasn't too interested in.

Overall, the girls were all natural. Not all great looking, but a couple tatted girls caught my attention. One of them, we made eye contact when she danced but she ended up going back to the guy at the bar she was attending to afterward. The other girl was talking to another stripper the whole time I was there. The other girls who did come by to talk, I wasn't interested in so ended up leaving.

Once you walk in, you pretty much have a girl come by to sit with you for dances, so its a gamble if you are interested in someone else there. There were a few pretty ones, so may consider going back if I got nothing else going on.
Just clarifying a few things for you in case you make a future visit. All of the VIP rooms here have cameras and are watched by the bouncer who is sitting next to the DJ. It is VERY unlikely if not a sure no that you will get any extras in here. I don't want to see you throw away $150 based on a girl promising a "good time." That being said, with a decent game, I have had some decent success with take out from here. Most recently was about 2 weeks ago and was a black girl (went by Carla) with a nice body who was working her first day shift. She was just upset with the cameras in VIP as you would have been if you went back. She said she makes her $ with extras and had no problem with FS or anything less. Gave me her IG to see her outside. She mentioned that she lived in Islip but worked a club in Atlantic City. She didnt want to work any other Long Island clubs bc she is originally from Hempstead and she said she would be known in all others except for Carousel. I suggested she check out Carousel as she could get away with a little more in the back.

Other than that, over the years Blush is where I have pulled the most take out. I feel it is the trade off for not being able to do anything inside. If you are insistent that you have no problem spending $, but that you dont like to waste it just for some blue balls or benig watched on camera, then it opens the conversation much easier to seeing her outside...

Just clarifying a few things for you in case you make a future visit. All of the VIP rooms here have cameras and are watched by the bouncer who is sitting next to the DJ. It is VERY unlikely if not a sure no that you will get any extras in here. I don't want to see you throw away $150 based on a girl promising a "good time." That being said, with a decent game, I have had some decent success with take out from here. Most recently was about 2 weeks ago and was a black girl (went by Carla) with a nice body who was working her first day shift. She was just upset with the cameras in VIP as you would have been if you went back. She said she makes her $ with extras and had no problem with FS or anything less. Gave me her IG to see her outside. She mentioned that she lived in Islip but worked a club in Atlantic City. She didnt want to work any other Long Island clubs bc she is originally from Hempstead and she said she would be known in all others except for Carousel. I suggested she check out Carousel as she could get away with a little more in the back.

Other than that, over the years Blush is where I have pulled the most take out. I feel it is the trade off for not being able to do anything inside. If you are insistent that you have no problem spending $, but that you dont like to waste it just for some blue balls or benig watched on camera, then it opens the conversation much easier to seeing her outside...
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Theres a few I'd love to take out if the chance arose. May take the gamble someday.

What did the take out set you back??