Blush

You should try to get her to tell you what days. We can all go and turn her into a superstar there.
You of course go first!!!
I really only want her on the outside. That was and still id my MO, I love to see strippers on the outside. Just part of the hunt. Sometimes it takes a lot of coaxing.... Of coarse each time I met a new stripper, it was my first time ever in a strip club and they always seemed to like that.

Was there over the weekend for the 3/4th time ...?

I remember when I was 17 delivering pizzas to this place during the day.

This weekend they let my group 3 guys and 3 girls in for cheap... drinks were over Priced but whatcha going to do... bottle service was worse than NYC prices...I was not offered any menu or private dances so I can not help you with prices or services.

Got my female friend a lap dance (40 for 3 minutes? while I watched & coco did not like my friends hands all over her and called the clock asap) wth

Took up the whole side of the bar and there were 6-7 beautiful young blondes and brunettes (petite with nice buns) on stage but never came around by me offering private dances... I was not near the bridge, and was not chasing them down for a dance. No one was playing stripper darts with the singles this time so the atmosphere inside was nice... someone took my friends expensive sweater... $$$ oh well. Atm was $43 to take out $500 lol. And of course bouncers had to throw at east
One person. What would a visit to the SC be without one incident.

Seemed like a couple veteran girls helping a few new ones learn the ropes. Most of them are not difficult to find on the intraweb and seem to flaunt the lifestyle. Wish a FWB option was always on the menu.

Bartender Stephanie was pleasant.

In the past:
Came here last year and the skinniest junkey was there before she got yelled at by the manager for being drunk so they have improved their talent IMO. 2 cute girls were taken by some guy with wine or champagne. And of course one customer was throwing dollars at the girls on stage pretty agressively... not a fun experience.

Blush has some of the hottest girls. Most have great attitude, but lots of work for takeout. They stopped smoking so its clean and fresh.
Haven't been buy at night for a while but will get by this week and advise.

So I was driving West along Jericho turnpike going towards Commack. I see a sexy WOC walking on Jericho Turnpike. I look at her and she has very sexy low cut shorts. Tank top, . I have to investigate this. I pull over, she walks by me. I pull into a gas station try to get her attention, she smiles at me. I am hoping she is walking to the Motel.. I pull over at 7-11, she smiles, then I drive way in front of her, pull over and wait for her to pass me. I tell her that I saw you walking for a while so do you need a ride. She looks nervous but she said, OK, you look pretty normal. She gets in and I start to drive. I asked her where she was going. She told me that she just got off the train and walking to a tryout at Blush. I tell her she will get it no problem because she is so sexy. I told her that is so far to walk, and I old her that the oasis is a lot closer. She said, I know, I work there now but I hate it. So, ask her if she would ever do a private lap dance... She said yes, at the oasis. I explained, No I mean a private lap dance at a Motel. She said that I was cute, nice eyes and smile. She said she has never did that. I said, well, I will never see you again if we didn't do that. I really wanted a BJ for driving her but she was so nice, cute, I didnt want to disrespect her. So, I made believe that I was a gentleman, I told her that I never did this before, but can I get your number and we can get to know each other. She said her phone broke but she gave me her email address. I drooped her in the parking lot, wished her luck and I was on my way. I emailed her later that night and she responded...so I am hoping for something fun to come out of it...
I'm probably wrong but I was wondering if this could be the Candy that Bone Engineer is seeing at the Carousel. Blush and Carousel are owned by the same people and she takes the train to work. Maybe.

Went here recently on a Saturday night around 9, place was packed. Place is still nice, no more smoking which is great. Don’t have to worry about smelling like an ashtray anymore! Talent is very good looking, Latina, Russian, Italian and one WOC. Drinks were 11 a beer. No cover on a Saturdays which surprised me. Maybe because it was close to closing time (11)? Anyway, got a private dance from a Russian woman, 15 mins 120. No extras to be had. Tried hard for it. Turned down any offer I gave. Also turned down takeout. Her reply was “dis pussy clean”. I did notice the room had a camera directly above the sofa, so maybe that’s why she declined on my advances. Definitely like the place for the bar/stage. Not sure if I’d frequent for dances with no extras to be had. Probably will give it another shot in a few weeks.

Found out a girl I slept with casually two years ago now dances here. Thank social media, daddy issues and the new trend that being a stripper is a cool career for white girls who listens to Cardi B. If only there were more clubs eh? Most of these girls have instagrams promoting their stripper career and call themselves ‘adult content creators’ or ‘adult entertainment influencers’ :face plant:

Do any of you frequent here?
I did security for a gang bang party for two girls that work here with my buddy. We were paid prior to the event in cash and sexual favors. As men were walking into the party I wondered if any of you sick fucks were there and we were characters in some web connected underground film. Ha.
Anyway, a lot of young crazy white girls work here. Many of them non users, some single mamas. This party was not arranged with men from the club according to my knowledge but who knows. I know the two of them told me they can’t do extras here, is that a bluff on their behalf?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Do any of you frequent here?
I did security for a gang bang party for two girls that work here with my buddy. We were paid prior to the event in cash and sexual favors. As men were walking into the party I wondered if any of you sick fucks were there and we were characters in some web connected underground film. Ha.
Anyway, a lot of young crazy white girls work here. Many of them non users, some single mamas. This party was not arranged with men from the club according to my knowledge but who knows. I know the two of them told me they can’t do extras here, is that a bluff on their behalf?
Was this gang bang recent?
How was it arranged?
Was it a private party or advertised?

Were you just checking the door or did you have a view of the girls getting nailed?