Bluetooth Wireless Headphones

Hello fellow mongers now I’m no audiophile by any means not even close. But does anyone have any recommendations for some of the best Bluetooth headphones out there on the market? I usually play Hiphop music and types of music that have bass but I don’t want headphones that sound muddy and distorted when I turn the volume up. Any assistance you can bring is greatly appreciated! Thanks

I like the Beats Studio 3 headphones I've been using for a couple of years. I also have been surprised by the quality of the Apple Airpods Pro. I tried a pair of JBL Over Ear headphones that I was given as well. I can't remember the model but they were about $250 they sounded pretty good but fell apart quickly.

Hello fellow mongers now I’m no audiophile by any means not even close. But does anyone have any recommendations for some of the best Bluetooth headphones out there on the market? I usually play Hiphop music and types of music that have bass but I don’t want headphones that sound muddy and distorted when I turn the volume up. Any assistance you can bring is greatly appreciated! Thanks
Sony WH-1000XM4 are awesome. Great for travel since they are noise cancelling

Will they work on airplanes ( wirelessly) or standard adapter?
I have these actually thanks for the recommendation Richter much appreciated. Trader it’s both they come with an airplane adapter if you want to watch movies they are offering on the plane to watch. They sound great and I think they have some of the best noise canceling in the business imho. I was wondering were there any other good ones in the ale price range?

My Bluetooth wireless suggestion is don't.

If it is actually about the music and not the music is background to other things that are going on that the wire gets in the way of, than go with wired.

Until they fix it, due to bandwidth limitations, Bluetooth is going to have problems with full range of human hearing reproduction of audio.

If it is about having wireless connectivity so you can do what you are doing without the wire getting in the way try the Sony WF-1000XM4.

They have decent noise cancelling but very good sound reproduction for their size.

www.amazon.com/dp/B094CLC7WK?tag=georiot-us-default-20&th=1&ascsubtag=trd-us-1093984677655817100-20&geniuslink=true

I have an older pair of Sony MDR-10RBT wireless headphones that I swear by. They're not earbuds but full over-the-ear cans. I spent a little more than $200 on them back in 2015 or so and I wouldn't switch to anything else. They're not too bottom heavy, which I found Beats to be and can go about eight hours before they need to be recharged.

Jlabs airbuds walmart $75 good sound. I have Sony forgot the name bought like 3.5 years ago. Not as loud and not small and convenient and doesnt stay charged as long.

If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, the Galaxy buds2 are good for both noise canceling when on the train, and for allowing to switch to hear the street when walking through Manhattan (and be aware that someone is talking to you or the mugger is running up on, or to hear the LIRR/NJ Train track change announcements in Penn Station). https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile-audio/galaxy-buds2/#noise

It has active noise canceling and Ambient Sound, and also has "boosting" capabilities for the range you want to hear

Do noise cxl headphones mean I can block annoying convo I hear on a train ?
Absolutely you can get the over ear headphones or the in ear truly wireless earbuds. Either pair cut out 80%-90% of surrounding noise only thing is you have to be more aware and mindful of your settings and surroundings because you can submerge into your own world and lose tack of what’s going on around you at times. I would say for safety reasons once you exit the train or subways put on transparency mode so you can hear things going on around you while listening to music or a podcast. The streets are watching and New York is not as safe as it once was brother Poker so you want to use noise canceling sparingly and safely be wise and careful out here things are changing rapidly. You can feel the tension in the air people are stressed out everywhere for real the pressure is real. Every man and woman is out for themself these days watching people get robbed in broad daylight or assaulted be safe Poker and everyone else for that matter. Keep the peace!