Blue Ocean Reviews & Discussion 929-900-5757

So I pulled the trigger on selina last night after reading the above review. Text mms and ask about selina and she respond back by saying if you like Lucy’s service the. I would like her. They must have a scouting report on me about my love for Lucy. I wasn’t thinking straight after she said that and went there right away. Was put in the room with the TS. I Waited 2 mins before she came in. I didn’t really get the chance to take a good look at her before she put me in a headlock and dfk me and start taking off my pant to jack me off and she encouraged me to grope her. She knew down for a bbbj as soon as my flag pole was up. So that was a nice start very similar to Lucy intro. Ask if I want to shower and I enthusiastically said yes. That’s when I took a first good look at her. Well, She doesn’t look remotely like lucy. She has some meat to her with nice natural soft big b/small c, good size nipples for sucking. I would describe her as a young Milfy type. Nothing wrong with that. TS was very nice rimming while face down. Rimming was actually quite enjoyable with her thick texture tongue. Very lucy like. nice bbbj and some light p2p and bbbj on the flip. During rinsing, she had me sit up on the edge of the table and started to do a p2p. She used guide me between her meaty fold for maximum traction without penetration and she then bend over the table we did more p2p. She ask me if I want to go to the bed and I told her I was getting real closed so she kneed down to suck me off and I explode in no time. She sucked until I was soft.
Some light massage once on the bed to allow time for recovery. Some bbbj to start off, and I ask for the cover for mish. She kept her legs closed to her chest and squeeze tight that allowed maximum penetration and friction. Also, I think it allowed her to cover her but of loose skin. Which was fine with me. Switch to k9 and went at it for a good 10-15 mins in a constant motion. She was moaning pretty good with her face stuck to the pillow. Her hands were gripping the pillow hard and she was getting wet before my 2nd pop.

So service wise she is very lucy like which I love. Look wise, she is no model. More like a young horny wife that wants you to bang her. She actually did a very good job encouraging me throughout the session. So I considered this a win.

Pink

Text for appointment and was recommend Pink.

Pink walks in with a pink dress like neighborhood girl. Clothes off and I was amazed how beautiful her pillows. White and perky, that I couldn’t keep my mouth and hands off them.

TS was standard and to the point. Back to the bed, started rim bbbj dt, cap on and we changed various position. Cum in doggy as I was grabbing her tits from behind.
While resting in the bed recovering, my hands still all over her. Targeting more on the fluffy pillows, after awhile she laughs at how fast jr awakes. Bbbj and cover on, this time we goes cg. Admiring on how she bounces up and down.

Overall, she is a demure and silky smooth doll. 320 an hour
How tall is Pink?

Booked an appointment with Rolla today and received confirmation from the MMS. Then got stood up when I went there, no response to text or phone. Super bumped. Be aware!!!

Flora - 1 hr, 320 + tip

For starters, I have been lurking like Jayxxx from above but I've been seeing Flora for around 6 months since her old place at NYAW (rip). She's a small chinese girl, spinner type. Pictures are a little different but in a good way for me as I prefer her type more. Also, she barely speaks and english so I mainly talk to her with a translation app. Around last week, she contacted me saying that she would move here so I went to see her since it has been a while. Texted mms and got an appointment saying I was her old customer and everything went smoothly. Got the big ol room which was neat as other places i've been to wasn't quite this nice. She came in and gave me a big hug and dfk, smiling. Started stripping each other and my junior popped out at full mast. Down on her knees for bbj as per usual, it's gotten better over time as I've seen her but still nothing near the famous Sara. After a few minutes we get to the TS and the usual routine of cleaning up, p2p b2b kissing all over and some rimming. She's super into dfk and is smooching all the time which I love. CIM and we're outta there to the bed. We cuddled a bit and chatted, catching up and what not through the translator. Mind you, theres obviously some mistranslations which can lead to some hilarious conversations at times. She likes to cuddle and chat when she can and kisses a lot again. Then she gives me a nice firm massage, really loosens me up but can be a bit much at times. Cuddled some more till lil junior wakes back up and off we go for round two. Some standard positions cg, mish, doggy, while I also suck on her perky tits and play with her asshole a bit. She seems to take that very well and i've heard she does greek but haven't done that yet, maybe next time. Again loads of kissing and with about 5 mins left I pop in cg and she just keeps kissing and bouncing till I go soft and slip out. Went out for some warm towels to clean me up and cuddled some more to chat. Ended up going 10-15 mins over and mms had to come knocking, must have said bye a dozen times while kissing and hugging since she just wasn't letting go. Overall, great time and service. Super GFE if you're into that, made me super comfortable while chatting through translator which doesn't always work out. She told me she isn't getting many customers after moving so finally leaving a review here in case some of you might want a taste.

Yes. Long time lurker but not much of a poster...until this incident. Imagine craving for some AMP action after a long day at work and then being stood up. I am still mad thinking about it.
I have been going to this spot for awhile. My experience is that they do a much better job of keeping appointments than most of the others usual spots. But it could be a bad day. Shit happens

Apple - a new experience
I have been out of this hobby for a while and pandemic made it easier. But now, as I started coming back to the office, I could not resist.
Was intrigued by a "great menu options" mentioned in announcement. Up until yesterday, I have never been to greece so I decided to pull a trigger and go with that "great menu".
txted, asked about Apple. Mms replied within minutes confirming my desires. within 10 mins I was at the spot.
I was given a room and minute after, Apple showed up. Natural Bs, short, around 5'0, athletic. She wasted no time by attacking me with dfk, went down for my nipples and, for well arose junior, giving a good minute of bbj.
TS, wash, slide, rim. Flip, wash, bbbj. Out of nowhere she grabbed a condom, put it on my junior and mount on me within seconds, banging me at will. I was a bit shocked by this but i sure liked it. Apple is quite tight, within minutes I had my first cup in the bag. And she kept banging me until my junior got completely soft. I felt I was fucked, so I felt for a rematch.
Back to the room. I gave Apple 3.2 house + 1 for the great menu. she was back within a min and the fun started.
BBBj, 69, rcg, cg, k9. I pulled out and kissed both of her tight buttocks, foreshadowing my next move. Apple reached out for the lube and seconds later, I was enjoying my first experience at will. Apple was quite vocal. I realized we might run out of time and I wasnt confident I can finish this way. I pulled out and pointed at new condoms. She replaced the condom, i did her via k9 for a few mins and quickly finished in mish. Relax, cleanup. Tipped her $40 and off I went with accomplshed mission, empty balls and clear head!

Flora - 1 hr, 320 + tip

For starters, I have been lurking like Jayxxx from above but I've been seeing Flora for around 6 months since her old place at NYAW (rip). She's a small chinese girl, spinner type. Pictures are a little different but in a good way for me as I prefer her type more. Also, she barely speaks and english so I mainly talk to her with a translation app. Around last week, she contacted me saying that she would move here so I went to see her since it has been a while. Texted mms and got an appointment saying I was her old customer and everything went smoothly. Got the big ol room which was neat as other places i've been to wasn't quite this nice. She came in and gave me a big hug and dfk, smiling. Started stripping each other and my junior popped out at full mast. Down on her knees for bbj as per usual, it's gotten better over time as I've seen her but still nothing near the famous Sara. After a few minutes we get to the TS and the usual routine of cleaning up, p2p b2b kissing all over and some rimming. She's super into dfk and is smooching all the time which I love. CIM and we're outta there to the bed. We cuddled a bit and chatted, catching up and what not through the translator. Mind you, theres obviously some mistranslations which can lead to some hilarious conversations at times. She likes to cuddle and chat when she can and kisses a lot again. Then she gives me a nice firm massage, really loosens me up but can be a bit much at times. Cuddled some more till lil junior wakes back up and off we go for round two. Some standard positions cg, mish, doggy, while I also suck on her perky tits and play with her asshole a bit. She seems to take that very well and i've heard she does greek but haven't done that yet, maybe next time. Again loads of kissing and with about 5 mins left I pop in cg and she just keeps kissing and bouncing till I go soft and slip out. Went out for some warm towels to clean me up and cuddled some more to chat. Ended up going 10-15 mins over and mms had to come knocking, must have said bye a dozen times while kissing and hugging since she just wasn't letting go. Overall, great time and service. Super GFE if you're into that, made me super comfortable while chatting through translator which doesn't always work out. She told me she isn't getting many customers after moving so finally leaving a review here in case some of you might want a taste.
I just realised I put in her what she went by previously, her name here is Apple. My bad. Also thinking about visiting again soon before I leave, will update

Ruby and Candy

Went back for Candy today and MMS bring in Ruby and Candy together. When they open the door, I was shocked and why 2 girls came in. They left me no chance to think, Ruby removed my clothes and Candy went down for jr. I got no desire to stop them, I was weak.

We make to the table shower, with ruby dfk me and candy continued with bbbj dt. Candy switched to the top and I taste the sweet v, ruby continued the job till cim. I was exhausted, the 2 girls continued their nuru slide, 1 on right and 1 on my left. Then changed again, 1 on my back and 1 on my legs. I lay on the shower bed admiring 2 young girls working on me.

Moving to the bed, they shown me great chemistry bi action show dfk each other and teaching me how to daty each other to get each other more dripping wet. The problem is they are busy themselves while pleasuring each other while I see and stroke my jr hard.
Suit on, I goes on Ruby on doggy while Candy playing with my ass from behind.
I gave up round two hard and fast.

Laying on the bed for a short rest, they starting to arouse me again. Ruby started rimming me and Candy get under me for bbbj. This goes on for good 10mins and I was too tired for 3rd pop. The 2 girls are insistent to get no. 3 out of me, ruby get on my face for my tongue lashing and candy continue bbbj/hj till I cum again.

Upon leaving, MMS asked me to try Apple/Rolla combo set. I told her, I need to recover physically and dollarly.

Ruby is busty 34D, MM that feels soft

Total : 640 and happiness

Saw candy today, super sweet, pretty face, A cup boobs but really nice round small booty.

Very skilled, rim bbj, 69, cim, mish
She got so wet I could feel it through the condom.
Would return and do recommend
She asked me to review her online before she left.

I also saw Nicole in March, who was also pretty similarly skilled but candy is younger and more attractive.

standard 300

Ruby and Candy

Went back for Candy today and MMS bring in Ruby and Candy together. When they open the door, I was shocked and why 2 girls came in. They left me no chance to think, Ruby removed my clothes and Candy went down for jr. I got no desire to stop them, I was weak.

We make to the table shower, with ruby dfk me and candy continued with bbbj dt. Candy switched to the top and I taste the sweet v, ruby continued the job till cim. I was exhausted, the 2 girls continued their nuru slide, 1 on right and 1 on my left. Then changed again, 1 on my back and 1 on my legs. I lay on the shower bed admiring 2 young girls working on me.

Moving to the bed, they shown me great chemistry bi action show dfk each other and teaching me how to daty each other to get each other more dripping wet. The problem is they are busy themselves while pleasuring each other while I see and stroke my jr hard.
Suit on, I goes on Ruby on doggy while Candy playing with my ass from behind.
I gave up round two hard and fast.

Laying on the bed for a short rest, they starting to arouse me again. Ruby started rimming me and Candy get under me for bbbj. This goes on for good 10mins and I was too tired for 3rd pop. The 2 girls are insistent to get no. 3 out of me, ruby get on my face for my tongue lashing and candy continue bbbj/hj till I cum again.

Upon leaving, MMS asked me to try Apple/Rolla combo set. I told her, I need to recover physically and dollarly.

Ruby is busty 34D, MM that feels soft

Total : 640 and happiness
They offered me the 4 hand special too haha
Was very tempted, but couldn’t justify spending 600

I wanted to give this girl a try, and am happy that I did. I have seen her twice now, great visits both times.

Made my appointment, ring the bell and let inside. I get into the room, the nice one with a table shower, and as I am getting undressed Apple comes in and says hello. Apple helps me finish getting undressed, and reaches up to kiss me. LFK turned into DFK and I grab her body and press it close to mine and we really get into it. I pause things and suggest shower, and she agrees and takes off her clothes. Apple is really short. I'm guessing 5 feet hardly anything, and she has very nice A's, and of course she complains that they are too small. To me they are not too small, especially as she is a small girl. It turns out that her nipples are perfect for me as they grow very nicely in my mouth, and she has a very arousing groan. I give equal attention to her other breast, and massage her fairly ample butt. Apple is not a skinny stick; she has a little substance to her body, not super toned, but very womanly. Her thighs are also not skinny, and looked great around my ears when we got back to the room. Her face is nice to me.

Anyway, the table shower was great, especially as they have Nuru at this place. We went through all the usual maneuvers, including 69, which we managed despite her small size.

I ask that we go back to the room, and we finish up with the table shower. On the queen size bed we go back to making out like teenagers, and I make my way down her body with licks and kisses and then use my tongue to get her inner thighs wet and then suck her skin as I move up from her knees to her soft inner thighs, going from one leg to the other, which apparently really aroused her (I learned this move from Cherry many years ago, LOL) I begin gentle licks on her pussy before easing the tip of my tongue on the sides of her clit, causing her to moan. It turns out that although her English is not very strong, her dirty talk is on point. She tells me to "Lick my pussy" and I oblige for the next 5-10 minutes until she lets out loud groans and bucks her pelvis against my mouth while clamping down on my head. She told me she came, and she then proceeded to attack my cock with her talented mouth. She could tell that I was getting really worked up, and before I could ask, she said "Honey, you fuck my pussy".

I gave her my cover and she put it on and while DFK she slid down on me ACG, which was almost too much for me. I pulled her down and grabbed her surprisingly full ass, and I enjoyed impaling her on my cock, and listening to her appreciative moans. She may have cum again, not sure. I wanted Mish so we switched and Apple is very flexible, and we went through several styles of Mish, including with her legs together, and then apart and back with my hands holding her thighs. I wanted to try doggy, so we switched, and after some adjustments due to our differences in height, we got a good rhythm, and her moans continued, and she may have had another O. I wanted to go back to Mish, which she readily agreed to (she is a little submissive IMHO). I got to the point of no return, and asked if I could cum in her mouth, and she nodded her agreement and I pulled the cover off and let her taste my cum juice, which she did until I had to tell her to stop. Not sure if she swallowed. Quick clean up and then some nice massage which led to some kissing and BBJ, but I was done. She told me that she liked me and asked me to see her again, and said "you come back and fuck me again, You can fuck me is the ass" So that option is apparently on the table, although I didn't ask about the upcharge. That is when the dreaded knock came.

We had a quick stand up shower. Apple helped me get dressed and led me out after I gave her the 320 and a 50 tip, which she seemed very happy to get.

MMS asked me on the way out if I had a good time, and I said no, I had a great time, which I really did. Apple is an absolute addition to my regular rotation. Saw her twice now, and intend to continue seeing her.

Candy

Texted for appointment and was assigned Candy. She was wearing a school outfit showing her youthfulness and petite body.

Clothes off and we went to the shower room. I was laying on the bed enjoying the warm water running on me. After washing she begins Nuru slide. Fun and teasing. Prelude bbbj
Back to the bed, started long and through worship of tuma couple with teasing of jr. On the verge of exploring, she took everything cim.

2nd round, bbbj dt and various positions till cuming in mish. When removing cover, she was giggling and says still got so much ammo. Gaming me for 3rd round. Laughed and shake my head.DFK and I was in my way out.

Will return to see her to try for 3 rounds

320 + 20 tips

I came to blue ocean a couple of hours after a trip to ddy. The trip to ddy was good, but after a few hours I wanted more...didn't wanna go home yet so I came to blue ocean.

Blue ocean is a place that used to be skyline on 40th street. Then I guess they rebranded it to blue ocean, and most recently they're in a new place uptown.

Not sure if I like the new location. It's more of a commute for me plus the look of the place is not impressive. The whole building just feels abandoned and walking into the building I felt exposed. Like I'm not sure if the entrance blends in.

The mms I saw today, I hadn't seen since before the pandemic. She recognized me instantly, which surprised me, considering I've gained weight and I was wearing a mask.

Anyway, I had yoyo today. I actually had her as a provider a year ago, and I remember that I enjoyed the session well enough.

It seems to me that yoyo improved since we last met. Her bj game, I think, is a lot lot better than when we had met last. In fact I think her bj was better than all the recent providers I've had in the past months. Her cg game was good too, really really good. On both counts she surprised me.

The thing I remembered about yoyo when I'd seen her last was that her attentiveness was good, like the undressing, the eye contact, the cleanup, the redressing and her general good vibes were all pluses. But that outshined the actual sex part. This time around it feels like the sex caught up to everything else.

Anyway the routine today was - table shower skipped. Straight to bbbj with my jeans still on, then bbbj on chair, then missionary then cg. I popped. Massaged me. The massage was OK. She did some stretching routines on me that was a bit painful (cuz I'm not flexible) and we both got a laugh out of it.

Improved yoyo was enjoyable... In fact if she was like this a yr ago I might've not taken a yr to come back.

I gave 360.

I forgot to add there was a second donation in mouth