Blonde busty - beautiful (631)219-2023

http://longisland.************/Fema...-real-recent-pic-amazing-specials-22/45236160

Only once before while picking up a BSW in chelsea ( back in the days when there was such a thing) did a provider steal from me ; this was the second time

I called michelle made arrangements a a local motel in farmingville got there was pleasantly surprised, she had lost weight since i saw her years back and she looked better than her pics, she asked me to partake in something from breaking bad I declined but she went ahead - should have run then . Our deal was 100 for a half i asked for BBBJ she said no I said what if I give you another 50 she wanted 150 !!!!! i said no way then she kept trying to upsell asked if i wanted another girl and i i kept saying no then I got undressed and she asked me to move my cloths to a certain place and took gum and put it over the peephole--- should have run then, but years ago I used to see her regularly like once a week she was heavier but open minded so i felt safe ; anyway we start, she keeps trying to upsell to the point of where I cant keep wood so i just say stop and get dressed and run out ; when i am in my car i look at my wallet and notice that all my cash is gone 200 bucks i call her she doesn't pick up then i go back towards the room big man of color and i mean big is outside her door looking at me strange - i turn around and get the heck out of there . she must have had the guy one the door and take my money while she was distracting me with the BBBJ slick very slick not sure how I did not hear door open or anything but she did ask me to turn a certain way when we got started SO STAY AWAY unless you like being robbed

Yeah she has lost a lot of weight since she moved back to LI. I figured it was drugs. She used to work at stone hedge and she's been reviewed a few times. There was a post on bp a few weeks back saying to stay away bc she was HIV pos. I didn't believe the post but now I'm figuring that she probably did this to someone else and that was their way of getting her back. I'm sorry to hear what she did but I'm glad you shared your experience for everyone else.

Rule #1 for me.......the only thing going with me to see a provider is the cash I'm spending and an unmarked single car key. NOTHING else.
Not a bad idea except for the following: I suggest that you bring ID with you (you can hide it somewhere in your clothes if you want). Should the unfortunate occur, such as LE coming into the room to arrest her for something, you want to have ID on you so LE can check and see if you have any outstanding warrants before they let you go. I assume you do not want to be waiting at the precinct for someone to bring you your ID.

Same is true if you go to AMPs - although I never have heard of anyone getting robbed in an AMP (from the AMP girls anyway).

It's locked in Car

Not a bad idea except for the following: I suggest that you bring ID with you (you can hide it somewhere in your clothes if you want). Should the unfortunate occur, such as LE coming into the room to arrest her for something, you want to have ID on you so LE can check and see if you have any outstanding warrants before they let you go. I assume you do not want to be waiting at the precinct for someone to bring you your ID.

Same is true if you go to AMPs - although I never have heard of anyone getting robbed in an AMP (from the AMP girls anyway).
I always have it with me.........just hidden inside my locked and alarmed car. That's why the unmarked key and not a remote......so someone can't just walk out the door and BEEP BEEP their way to my car. I also never park right in front....prefer to walk a bit.

Last edited:
I always have it with me.........just hidden inside my locked and alarmed car. That's why the unmarked key and not a remote......so someone can't just walk out the door and BEEP BEEP their way to my car. I also never park right in front....prefer to walk a bit.
Good moves on all fronts. Some would think you ( and me too) are paranoid but as they say "Just Because You're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean They're Not Out to Get You"

Last edited:
This is Michele!! This incident nor anything similar never occured. Infact I am known for always trying to work out the donation for my clients...but I will kindly remind a client to take the inch and dont even think about the mile LOL. Sir, I cant even begin to even think of who you may be. You must immediately STOP slandering my name and business. Also, I DO NOT upsell...additional donation for fetish and extra donation always appreciated if you have enjoyed our time and my company. Another thing I find vey odd is the fact that I have NEVER stayed in a hotel/motel in Farmingville...As far as Diseases I am 100% clean and free of all diseases that are and are not sexually transmitted. My pix are recent and real. My weightloss was very much natural and needed. I was 155 at 5'2..Although alot of you loved me super thick, 123lbs is much healthier...I lost weight by healthy eating and healthy habit such as No red meat No alcohol etc... I never robbed a client or anyone else. I will make my own money and provide for myself and those who need me WITHOUT TAKING FROM OTHERS WITH NO PERMISSION,WITHOUT VIOLATING A PERSON, and doing what I enjoy safely and independently . I suggest you take down your slanderous remarks and urge my past and present clients to always speak their mind to me if you have any issue with your time with me.
My current contact number is (631)219-2023

This is very true, Nobody I know has ever been robbed by AMP staff. I've left all my belongings in a room while going to/from Table Shower many times with no problems. I've been to more upscale joints where they give you a waterproof bag to put your valuables in to take with you to TS.

I think a big reason for AMP Honesty is that the AMP a fixed place of business (until they get busted). Any problems and you have a place to return to. Has an AMP worker ever stolen? Probably, but I would say in general that the Mamasan/Manager doesn't want that kind of attention. SWs and HOtel skanks are pretty much in the wind after they pillage your dough. A determined monger can track them down (seen stories on UG), but ultimately, is it worth the extra drama? Especially if things go south? It's probably better just to post your experience here.

Sorry about your experience. Thanks for posting.

Her ad has been removed already. My guess is she must know about this board. Thats too bad the rest of us cant see the ad and know who to avoid

That's why a board like this is a blessing. Everyone's been warned about her and the money she stole will be far less than the money she would have made with a good review.

First off did anyone notice the contradictions in the first post??? Did Michelle rob you? The black guy? And where was the black guy located??? Anyways... I am 100% independent. My money is mine...not for some low life pimp. However, I will sometimes work with another lady..just a fellow dancer moonlighting :) I don't have any men lurking around.... I am not known for drama. I have a number of loyal, steady and fun clients. The most one can negatively say about there time with me is that they felt rushed... When I have the time I enjoy hanging out and talking for a bit . when I am busy I simply cannot . I am not going to get into every little detail of foolish lies this person posted ,so let me set the record straight ..... I don't rob my clients. I don't have a pimp. I don't have a black guy in my room or outside my room lurking around. I am 100% disease free. I lost weight because I eat healthy , don't drink and no longer weight train . I am not hooked on drugs... I respect and value my customers... If any questions or if something upset you do not hesitate to speak directly to me...I am a laid back n sweet chick ;) Let's cut the slandering lies...I could go on and be more specific to the original post about me but I really have no time... Just got back from vacation thanks to a very generous client ;) For appointment inquires please contact me at (631)219-2023. No rude or vulgur behavior.... To the One who started this thread... Shame on you for lying . I am kind,fair and honest.... Happy new year to the rest of you !!!! Xoxo Michelle