BJ vs BBJ vs BBBJ?

maybe you guys can help me out with this because not to sound like the “soda cost a nickel back in my day” guy but when I first started mongering, BJ stood for Blowjob, BBJ stood for bare blowjob aka no condom used and BBBJ stood for bareback blowjob again aka no condom. So BBJ and BBBJ were the same thing just a different way of writing it. But now when I shop the ads everyone is writing BBJ but then writing no bare services. And then even when I text them and try to verify if the blowjob will be au natural it’s usually no. So I’m like why are you advertising BBJ then? Unless I’m missing something and the acro’s have changed. Like does it mean “Best Blowjob”? Maybe someone can enlighten me.

maybe you guys can help me out with this because not to sound like the “soda cost a nickel back in my day” guy but when I first started mongering, BJ stood for Blowjob, BBJ stood for bare blowjob aka no condom used and BBBJ stood for bareback blowjob again aka no condom. So BBJ and BBBJ were the same thing just a different way of writing it. But now when I shop the ads everyone is writing BBJ but then writing no bare services. And then even when I text them and try to verify if the blowjob will be au natural it’s usually no. So I’m like why are you advertising BBJ then? Unless I’m missing something and the acro’s have changed. Like does it mean “Best Blowjob”? Maybe someone can enlighten me.
Cut and paste I’d say. Plus the handlers are known for lying to us to get us in the door. They think when the blood rushes out of the big head you won’t walk. There are a bunch of us that walk. I walk with fake pictures. If your willing to lie there what else are they willing to do shady. When they get pissy I say cover your face and tattoos and stop the false advertising. There is a ass for every seat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I agree with @Raptor808.
You got it right on what those three acronyms stand for, it's how they are used in ads is the problem.

Those Asians gangs who put three or four girls at each of the shitty hotels/motels do this all the time, they just list every acronym and guys go in thinking they are going to get everything raw then the girl feigns not speaking English and denies everything.

The only ones who seem to be honest are the indies like @Amanda92411 and @angelbabyxx1 and some other newer more recently reviewed white girls

I get the whole get them to the door in the room pants down and 90 percent will stay for just a hj even though they were promised Anal. But it just bugs me that like every ad has it. And then some of the independent non Asian group non Latina conglomerate providers write BBJ but in the next line say no bare services affected so dont ask. I mean do they not know what that extra B stands for? I can’t get mad at ignorance but someone needs to let them know. Just write BJ in the ad. If they’re coming to see you for covered sex chances are they will still come with just a cbj appetizer. Sorry just a rant cause it kind of irks me. And I just wanted to make sure the acronyms hadn’t changed and I was the crazy one. Thanks for the confirmation guys.

I get the whole get them to the door in the room pants down and 90 percent will stay for just a hj even though they were promised Anal. But it just bugs me that like every ad has it. .......
The problem isn't the wording in the ad; it is that "90 percent will stay for just a hj even though they were promised Anal "

The girls (or ad posters), are simply writing ads that work.

In fact if your 90% number is even close to correct the ad writers would be the envy of every professional ad agency.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I get the whole get them to the door in the room pants down and 90 percent will stay for just a hj even though they were promised Anal. But it just bugs me that like every ad has it. And then some of the independent non Asian group non Latina conglomerate providers write BBJ but in the next line say no bare services affected so dont ask. I mean do they not know what that extra B stands for? I can’t get mad at ignorance but someone needs to let them know. Just write BJ in the ad. If they’re coming to see you for covered sex chances are they will still come with just a cbj appetizer. Sorry just a rant cause it kind of irks me. And I just wanted to make sure the acronyms hadn’t changed and I was the crazy one. Thanks for the confirmation guys.
I think for the most part when they say 'no bare service' they are only referring to full service, of it is posted after bbbj.
They just left out the word full.

I think for the most part when they say 'no bare service' they are only referring to full service, of it is posted after bbbj.
They just left out the word full.
@BobbyBoyBobbyB did say that "90 percent will stay for just a hj even though they were promised Anal ". He may be exaggerating a tad to make a point

Although not is a category of girls that post ads, but as weird as this seems, a lot of the 40th rd girls are willing for BBFS but insist on CBJ.

The problem isn't the wording in the ad; it is that "90 percent will stay for just a hj even though they were promised Anal "

The girls (or ad posters), are simply writing ads that work.

In fact if your 90% number is even close to correct the ad writers would be the envy of every professional ad agency.
I think it would take actual effort to write an ad that didn’t work. Pussy pretty much sells it itself.

@BobbyBoyBobbyB did say that "90 percent will stay for just a hj even though they were promised Anal ". He may be exaggerating a tad to make a point

Although not is a category of girls that post ads, but as weird as this seems, a lot of the 40th rd girls are willing for BBFS but insist on CBJ.
Probably closer to 7 out of 10 guys stay for any service once there even if not what they went in expecting or were told was waiting, especially if the girl looks the same as her picture.

I think it would take actual effort to write an ad that didn’t work. Pussy pretty much sells it itself.
yes it does.
However the issue is which pussy do you buy.

If the ad is written correctly it will help you decide to pick the particular one being advertised. Whether its yogurt, autos or places to vacation, there is a large industry whose function is to place content in the ad to convince you to buy their product instead of the competitions.

yes it does.
However the issue is which pussy do you buy.

If the ad is written correctly it will help you decide to pick the particular one being advertised. Whether its yogurt, autos or places to vacation, there is a large industry whose function is to place content in the ad to convince you to buy their product instead of the competitions.
Exactly which is why it can be frustrating because I look for certain phrases or words to help decide which person to see. Like looking at the features to decide which item. So when I see BBJ, BBBJ, throat goat, PSE, DT, I narrow down my selection based on that. Only to find out later that either they blatantly lied or were just to ignorant to even know what the phrases they are using actual mean.

Exactly which is why it can be frustrating because I look for certain phrases or words to help decide which person to see. Like looking at the features to decide which item. So when I see BBJ, BBBJ, throat goat, PSE, DT, I narrow down my selection based on that. Only to find out later that either they blatantly lied or were just to ignorant to even know what the phrases they are using actual mean.
It's probably best (assuming you do not have info from place other that their ad) to assume that the girl ha no knowledge of the ad.
So when you walk in the door you make it clear (if no English skills use pantomime.) If you don't get the answer you want turn around nd leave.

It's probably best (assuming you do not have info from place other that their ad) to assume that the girl ha no knowledge of the ad.
So when you walk in the door you make it clear (if no English skills use pantomime.) If you don't get the answer you want turn around nd leave.
Well with the Latina and Asian conglomerates I already know that they didn’t write the ad and have no actual say in what’s written or offered. That’s some guy in DR or China using a translation app to write. Hence so much “rich sex” and “milk drinking” in the ads. Although with some of them they can be convinced but will likely charge extra because that extra they keep instead of splitting with bosses. But I was originally referring to the regular chicks who either post their own ads and answer their own texts. Maybe a “handler” involved but usually it’s her texting with you.

That might be more a matter of the gentlemen's diet, I don't have personal experience (a straight guys displeasure of having given a BJ, let a lone a CIM situation)... the girls can't taste the deposit below the belt line BBFS, but they sure do get a mouth full of it with a BBJ/BBBJ. I've been told the pineapple diet is nice, but a post Brazilian BBQ meat festival load is the difference between my former gf's and now the wife years of CIM.

I always ask for BBJ before a meet up. The problem is, the person who wrote the add and the person on the phone is not the woman you will meet. The initial agreement is yes then the provider says she doesn't do it and like someone said here, the provider will feign by saying "I wasn't the person you spoke to." I used to not see providers for this reason but then I realized, I was passing up a lot of hot providers that didn't do BBJ. Now I make exceptions if she does everything else. Another thing I noticed is that low end providers will almost always offer BBJ for a small mark up while the high end providers will either not do it at all or its a significant mark up. For this, I find the quality over quantity argument to be moot.

That might be more a matter of the gentlemen's diet,....
A long time (and long ago) SO said that the secret to avoiding the "taste" problem was to sense when a guy was about to cum, position his cock to the back of her tongue, i.e., past her taste buds, and have him squirt right down her throat.

I had a lot of BBBJs from her (usually when she had her period) and she never mentioned the taste no matter what my diet was.

Also, another advantage of her method is when we fooled around after in prep for the 2nd round with lots of DFKing, I never tasted my own cum.

A long time (and long ago) SO said that the secret to avoiding the "taste" problem was to sense when a guy was about to cum, position his cock to the back of her tongue, i.e., past her taste buds, and have him squirt right down her throat.

I had a lot of BBBJs from her (usually when she had her period) and she never mentioned the taste no matter what my diet was.

Also, another advantage of her method is when we fooled around after in prep for the 2nd round with lots of DFKing, I never tasted my own cum.
If you’re concerned with what your cum tastes like you can always find out.