billyS vs noid0819 the angry incel

lol look at moderator begging for info but not adding any himself. ROFL

Are you saying she is ugly?
She seems cute in her ad so I guess that's not her?

Where did you meet, no need to be too specific but was it a large parking lot on Jericho turnpike in Jericho?

billyS

Reign of Terror
lol look at moderator begging for info but not adding any himself. ROFL
You are just showing what an asshole you are and how you don't understand the responsibility of a moderator.

It's our job as moderators to make people flesh out their posts so they are valuable.

I'm not asking for myself as I have my needs more than covered.

As far as not adding anything myself, as I've said before you can ask any long time member @Slinky Bender , @genius , @trigeek @LorenzoDeMedici I have more reviews here than any other active member.

My contribution now is my time spent keeping the board clean of bullshit like yours.

No bullshit from me your just a jealous incel. Anybody who believes anything that comes out of your mouth is an incel too. Stop changing my post to fit your narrative. Why you so scared ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
No bullshit from me your just a jealous incel.
Jealous of what?
Judging by your body of posts you're a bottom feeder. You see only street walkers and very low end cheap incall girls. So I'm guessing that's all you can afford.

As far as me being an incel (involuntarily celibate) that's laughable. I have an arrangement where at a minimum, I get two - four hour sessions with as many SOG as I can manage per week. I also have no problem scoring civilians, often 20 to 25 years my junior when visiting places like Atlantic City.

So why would I be jealous of a bottom feeder?

Anybody who believes anything that comes out of your mouth is an incel too. Stop changing my post to fit your narrative. Why you so scared ?
Nobody is changing your posts in this thread so go ahead and get it off your chest what your problem is with me.

Noone is scared of you little man.

Not sure why you decided to attack me a few weeks ago by accusing me of 'trolling'. Obviously you don't understand the nature of a moderators job.

But anyway, how has that worked out for you?

My psychiatrist told me I need to stop obsessing over this website. It's not the website's fault that I'm an incel, it's that I'm fat, ugly and stupid. With bad hygiene.

billyS,

GTFO of my dreams. I didn't give you permission to get in them. But there you are every night haunting me. Cut it out, stalker.