billyS bails on bukkake.

It is my understanding that MF has physical difficulties that impede his editing and formatting skills. It is not that he is an enemy of paragraphs. I think.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
There are a lot of guys that really have a lot of good stories and information, but their writing style is really hard to read. We have several members that will just type on and on without pausing. Honestly, I have to skip their posts if they are more than 5 sentences.

There was a guy who had wonderful stories about hooking up with barmaids out in Suffolk County or how he'd troll the Smithhaven Mall and score numbers all the time, but getting through his posts were torturous.

Paragraphs, breaks, frequent misspellings, wrong usage of homonyms all get my goat.

There was a guy who had wonderful stories about hooking up with barmaids out in Suffolk County or how he'd troll the Smithhaven Mall and score numbers all the time, but getting through his posts were torturous.
Real nice you city slickers find it easy to make fun of us farm folk! :)

I took the advice of a couple of posters from here and write everything into Word before it gets posted. If you don’t have Word their is a free program like word. Now if it could only help me with homonyms two that wood be great! ;)

You mean he's unable to hit the return key? It's curable, I know a team of surgeons that specialize in this.
Hahaha. There's nothing you can't do.

But, I think the problem is with his eyes not with his hand.

From the story with the bukkake girl, it is clear to me that his hand works just fine.

6th grade was a long time ago. what's a homonym? I'm too lazy to look it up.
Words that sound the same but have different meanings.

Classically words such as wound [an injury, or the transitive form of the verb wind, which itself is a homonym] but other sources also declare it to cover words not spelled alike but that sound the same and have different meanings [there, their, they're].

Last edited:
did you ever hear of the word "paragraph"?
Before you start critiquing reviews or reports on events, have you ever written a review on a provider or is that something that you are above/It doesn't cost anything to do a blurb on a TV show. It does cost time and an investment to get out in the trenches and review providers and experiences with them, instead of taking snipes & swipes at people trying to supply information.
If yu'd like to replace the keyboard in my barebones laptop and add a spell and grammar check and some AI program to correct for dyslexia. YOU will havemy gratitutde and, I am sure you'll be much more satisfied with my posts!
You're too lazy to look up a word ( your quote), but not to lazy to dritique others postings!

Last edited:
did you ever hear of the word "paragraph"?
Whadya mean? There are two.

I'd be so freaked at the sight of the Varsity Chess Team choking their chickens at an intensity that could potentially make them rip their dicks off their bodies, that I'd totally forget the Strunk & White paragraph chapter for at least six months.

Last edited:

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
Before you start critiquing reviews or reports on events, have you ever written a review on a provider or is that something that you are above/It doesn't cost anything to do a blurb on a TV show. It does cost time and an investment to get out in the trenches and review providers and experiences with them, instead of taking snipes & swipes at people trying to supply information.
If yu'd like to replace the keyboard in my barebones laptop and add a spell and grammar check and some AI program to correct for dyslexia. YOU will havemy gratitutde and, I am sure you'll be much more satisfied with my posts!
You're too lazy to look up a word ( your quote), but not to lazy to dritique others postings!
MF, it is really hard to read your post. In fact, when somebody writes a post like that (you aren't the only one), I don't even put my eyes through the strain of reading it. Even billyS' original post needed a few paragraph breaks, but at least the whole thing fit on my screen.

It's not that hard to hit the return key a couple times at the end of a paragraph, and start a new one, is it?