Billy Dean's

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey has anybody been to this place lately?
I know back in the day it wasn't really a strip club per say but now I heard it has only woman dancers and a champagne room with extras.
Can any of you fine gentleman confirm this.

About two years ago, for a period of couple of months, I went maybe 4 or 5 times.

The girls wear pasties on their nipples and obviously it is not bottomless. Kinda lame.

The quality of the girls are not as good as a high-end strip club, but much better than Crystal and IMO better than LeCafe. You can find a really hot one on occasion, which is why I went multiple times back then if I recall.

Lap dances in a booth (with a camera) are 30. Most respectable :) strippers will not let you do much and it can be frustrating. Some don't even want you to nibble or touch their tits and none want you to bite off those pasties!
The part I hate about those types are that they still beg for a tip even though they can just have given you the worst lap dance you've ever received.

I found a few that were on some drug habit and I remember that one actually put my shirt over the camera and I was able to insert digits and even do some awkward daty for about 20 seconds.

You can go downstairs to the VIP room (which I did one time) but after forking up whatever the ridiculous fee was, the hot number I was with wouldn't do anything that was really sexual because she said everything was being filmed and I think I do remember seeing cameras hovering. So it's a waste of money, considering you can get a great 1/2 session with many of the hookers discussed on these boards for probably less than they charge you for the lame VIP room experience.

I think the cover is 15 bucks, but I also think that occasionally they run a special where you go in before certain time for nothing.

-Landru
"Well, have they no Lawgivers in the Valley? Why be they not at the Festival?"

Stopped in here the other day, I have never been here before! Once you get past the doorman with all his rules it was ok for a short visit.
(I don't need to be told by the doorman that I have to tip - LOL). Girls are young and cute. It was a nice place but I wont be a
regular here.

Stopped in here the other day, I have never been here before! Once you get past the doorman with all his rules it was ok for a short visit.
(I don't need to be told by the doorman that I have to tip - LOL). Girls are young and cute. It was a nice place but I wont be a
regular here.
and people ask why are strip joints dead..
last thing one needs is a steroid bouncer telling you "the rules"..
plus if anything legal ever occurs at the place do you know the camera watching and recording you wont surface..
ill pass...

There are cameras everywhere you go nowadays. But who needs a hard time before you even get in.
There was three customers the night I was there.

I came her the other night. Young girls with plenty of tats and only a few customers.
Relaxed a while and spent some time with a little cutie. I will give it another try soon.

I had fun and a drink and a dance with a cute little girl.
I'm not looking for extras with a young one. Nice girl but
not my style. Like I said I will be back here soon.

Was supposed to go to Crystal Cafe last night, but my associates read a review somewhere (not here, yelp possibly) and said they didn't want to go. Said the reviews for Billy Dean's were better. I can't tell you how disappointed i was. What a dump. $15 dollar cover with a 2 drink minimum for skanks that don't show nipple. There was one girl there that was literally disgusting. You know when a woman looks pregnant, but it might be fat, but it might be pregnant? Yeah, there was one of those there, and she was mad aggressive. Kept coming up to me and asking for a sip of my beer, and then telling me she likes gin and tonic and to buy her one. I finally said, you must make good tips being pregnant, is that some kind of fetish? She looked hurt and walked off. Fuck her. She was ugly as fuck anyway. 3 decent women total. One tall lean blond with AA cups who was smart enough to have a "wardrobe malfunction" and lose a pastie, she got a few tips, one white trash tattooed up brunette who was built like a brick shit house with full firm Bs maybe small Cs that was smoking hot, but she was being monopolized by what looked like a day laborer in the corner, with a look of disgust on her face. She wanted 40 per dance, and she looked good enough to get it, but the papi was blocking any efforts to get close to her, and there was a petite fake blond named Savannah with huge natural Ds that was putting on a decent show. At least 10 women total, maybe 12, and only 3 that I'd give the time of day to. And i like skanks, I'll even pay them 40 bucks to suck my dick raw and cum in their mouths for free, I'm that nice of a guy. But this was different. My associate bought me a private dance with a Dominican woman named Noel who was ok. Nice ass, small C bolt ons... the second we were in "private" (cameras in the booths), i asked if she worked after hours or outside the club. Her answer was immediate and firm, NO!. At least she smelled good. Shortly after the dance i said i was done and ubered home. It was 230am and didn't want to risk ubering to crystal and striking out there too. And all my regulars in rotation didn't get back to me b/c it was so late, and no one who posted ads answered me, maybe it's b/c I'm blacklisted! Lol. Anyway, another shitty sat night in Nassau county. Hope you country boys in Suffolk had better luck.