billShit, part 2A (Angela redux)

Okay, I get that you meant it as a general comment.
My issue with billy is very simple. I noticed that he seemed to be challenging me awhile back.
One example is the pointed way he asked me about my reviews. Rather than showing any anger or other emotion, I answered him without any animosity.
Another example was the sarcastic way he replied to me when I asked another member to confirm photos. That's what I do. You've seen me do it numerous times. It's for the board's benefit. He didn't have to reply that way. I just came across a post where Perry asked that same question in another instance. And, ironically, billy was the one that chimed in and confirmed the photo. Why reply in a different manner to different members?
When I felt that billy had an issue with me, I mentioned it to Slinky. Slinky's reply was that maybe billy was just trying to be helpful, so I cut him some slack and tried to overlook it. I joked with him, "liked" his comments, and otherwise tried to engage him in a positive manner whenever I could. But I could not let it slide when he called a new member a shill. The poor guy was so intent on proving himself that he went so far as posting screenshots of his texts with Mandy. Do we really want a climate of fear on here where guys have to prove that they are who they say they are?

Okay, I'm done, too. We will see who is still around come Monday.
I been watching this forum for months and I been wanting to write my own reviews but if there is abusive mods like you around. I want no parts of it. I have been seeing how you put your 2c on every other post that is becoming annoying. There is already many rules in place in the forum but now people have to deal with you.

I guess I am nobody here because of 0 post but if the guy with reviews get treated with a threat "we will see who is still around come Monday" then you can see a lot of reviewers go out the door as well.

Is better not to respond and just accept the fact that you like to abuse your power. Shut up and keep it moving for the sake of this board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I been watching this forum for months and I been wanting to write my own reviews but if there is abusive mods like you around. I want no parts of it. I have been seeing how you put your 2c on every other post that is becoming annoying. There is already many rules in place in the forum but now people have to deal with you.

I guess I am nobody here because of 0 post but if the guy with reviews get treated with a threat "we will see who is still around come Monday" then you can see a lot of reviewers go out the door as well.

Is better not to respond and just accept the fact that you like to abuse your power. Shut up and keep it moving for the sake of this board.
You joined Thursday, just after midnight and now you expect us to believe that you've been watching the board for months and have been itching to make a review but now you're afraid to because of me. Seriously? The issue with billyS has nothing to do with his review. It has to do with him calling a new member a shill. As a supposed new member, that should be more of an issue than anything I did.

You joined Thursday, just after midnight and now you expect us to believe that you've been watching the board for months and have been itching to make a review but now you're afraid to because of me. Seriously? The issue with billyS has nothing to do with his review. It has to do with him calling a new member a shill. As a supposed new member, that should be more of an issue than anything I did.
The board doesn't require anyone to sign up to see any of the forum threads. Is open to the public you can log preview the website without having to register so yes I have been watching for months. Why am I waiting? Because I have been learning and teaching myself what not to do, what to avoid, what to look out for, who to see, and scope out all the places. There is a lot of rookie mistakes I did at first but this board has taught me a lot. I may be a spectator right now but what I see is you stopping people from wanting to review. Let the guy be and don't threaten him to be off the board that doesn't give anything constructive. If you think that's the only person you're going to kick out that's not going to be the case.

I have intel on SA girls on Queens/L.I, cheap BJ spots on Sutphin whether is the tuskegee or the stroll, tpke by the PJs and HD, girls before CL/BP went down. I have just been keeping it to myself out of all the other forums (no names) this is the one that seems right for me to be in. Now, I guess these topics aren't discussed here if I was new. (yes that was sarcasm).

billyS

Reign of Terror
You are so fucking wrong that it's amazing you can function at all. The thread is right there in the CL/BP forum.
Interesting because I'm 99% sure I posted it in the Long Island section which is where I checked for it before I made the about comment.

Perhaps Slinky or another mod could check an Audit Trail of the changes?

I remember trying to decide where to put the review and decided that since I did not find her on either CL or BP that I would put it in LI.
I made the same decision with Jasmine.

Banacek has always been helpful and tries to keep these threads following the rules while still fixing errors that even long time members shouldn't be making. Billy I don't know you but you really seem to have a bug up your ass for banacek.
You can deny it but your faggot comment was meant to start a fight. Waterclone would have torn you several new asses for what you said. Nevermind you would have been banned most likely from that one faggot comment.
And for one thing, I believe that he adds entertainment besides just moderating to this forum.
So if there was a poll, I would guess the majority would favor banacek.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Banacek has always been helpful and tries to keep these threads following the rules while still fixing errors that even long time members shouldn't be making. Billy I don't know you but you really seem to have a bug up your ass for banacek.
You can deny it but your faggot comment was meant to start a fight. Waterclone would have torn you several new asses for what you said. Nevermind you would have been banned most likely from that one faggot comment.
And for one thing, I believe that he adds entertainment besides just moderating to this forum.
So if there was a poll, I would guess the majority would favor banacek.
This from someone who has been here 2+ years, 520 post and not one review. NOT ONE review. In fact all his posts are bullshit commentary on mostly off topic stuff.
But yeah I'm the one who should get banned.
You have it twisted Mayor, Bancek has it in for me and has been following me around poking at me since the Mandy thread.

This is a pastime for many people. It is doubtful that anyone comes here specifically to break any rules or to cause problems. Sure we need moderators to oversee the conversations now that the rules have changed and the ramifications of our words can be far reaching for those that host this forum. When all of this becomes personal and not about that which needs real moderation this pastime or hobby whatever you want to call it becomes a one sided brawl that ends in "him or me" which effectively shuts anyone up who wants to express an opinion. We are all grown men with a shared hobby. We are not children to be belittled, threatened and cursed at to change our behavior. In my humble opinion a moderator should be neutral for the good of the community and moderation should not be used as a tool to silence and censor anyone who doesn't think the same way as the moderator. This is not directed at anyone specifically. This is an observation from someone who used to be a contributor and is watching this place spiral downward into shit from the place it was when everyone contributed willingly without fear of being censored not because they jeopardized the community as a whole but because of their opinion.

Well said Mayor but, although I have my differences with Billy, there's no denying that he is an active contributor and adds a lot of useful content to the board. He also doesn't know when to stop throwing gasoline on the fire. But I hope come Monday both of these members are still here, just acting in a civil manner towards each other and others on the board.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay, I get that you meant it as a general comment.
My issue with billy is very simple. I noticed that he seemed to be challenging me awhile back.
One example is the pointed way he asked me about my reviews. Rather than showing any anger or other emotion, I answered him without any animosity.
Another example was the sarcastic way he replied to me when I asked another member to confirm photos. That's what I do. You've seen me do it numerous times. It's for the board's benefit. He didn't have to reply that way. I just came across a post where Perry asked that same question in another instance. And, ironically, billy was the one that chimed in and confirmed the photo. Why reply in a different manner to different members?
When I felt that billy had an issue with me, I mentioned it to Slinky. Slinky's reply was that maybe billy was just trying to be helpful, so I cut him some slack and tried to overlook it. I joked with him, "liked" his comments, and otherwise tried to engage him in a positive manner whenever I could. But I could not let it slide when he called a new member a shill. The poor guy was so intent on proving himself that he went so far as posting screenshots of his texts with Mandy. Do we really want a climate of fear on here where guys have to prove that they are who they say they are?
Look, first of all Waterclone and Niceguy83 have been going at it for a while in the Sugar daddy thread.
Did Waterclone demand niceguy83 be banned?
You want me to address my so called transgressions?

When I asked you if you ever hobby I thought it was a legit question because I noticed when Sofia last came to town you choose not to fuck her but just meet with her.
I asked you politely and you responded in kind so I'd say there is nothing there.

The BOMB idea you had, I just thought that wasn't a good idea. It was nothing personal. I'm surprised you went to Slinky about that. He even told you to forget about it.

The stuff about me telling you to check out the girl instead of asking about the pictures is just me busting chops I do it to a lot of people. That's just me. I bust Lightweights chops all the time in the baseball threads. I have been zinging Judge_Holder alot lately. That's what I do.
Only you take it way too personal. Way to personal.
The Mandy thread I'll give you we can't seem to agree on that. I don't see how you cannot see schilling there.
We will never see eye to eye on that one but I totally dislike your heavy handed way of using your moderator power to stifle contrary opinions.

I get it you try to add value to the board but you also go overboard trying to get everyone to conform to what you think this board should be. It's not your board.

I don't know why you insist on making Slinky choose one of us. Years ago Seeker used to do the same thing.
He had a bug up his ass about me, same as you.

My solution would be just to stay out of each other's way but you seem bent on making people choose.
Why? Why is it so important to you that I get banned because I stood up to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
This from someone who has been here 2+ years, 520 post and not one review. NOT ONE review. In fact all his posts are bullshit commentary on mostly off topic stuff.
But yeah I'm the one who should get banned.
You have it twisted Mayor, Bancek has it in for me and has been following me around poking at me since the Mandy thread.
You didn't read all that I've posted. No review in over 1 year yes. I've stopped mongering during that time. Obviously I would have broken the rules had I not posted some reviews.
But whatever, that's your diversionary attempt,in my opinion, to minimize the point I made. You called him a faggot. That's what a 12 year old puts up as an argument when they have nothing intelligent to say. Even if you're pissed at him, you stooped to a childish attack. And that's my off topic opinion.
Nanny nanny poo poo!

I wasn't going to chime in, but I think Billy and Banacek are both being bad girls, and we all know what bad girls get. So if either of you want a spanking then lets rendezvous and I will discipline you both for being "bad" :)

Billy contributes for sure, Banacek definitely is one of the most thorough MODS I have seen since my coronation to the site. Chalk it up to some water under the bridge and let go. You both got in some shots and made some points, in the heat of the moment, we all do and say shit we regret at one point on our lives.

So, if either one of you still want to be spanked, keep it up!

PS - I was joking for those who can't see through the sarcasm, about the spanking......(Private message me for the rendezvous spot) Another joke.......

I appreciate what BillyS and Mr B bring to the board. To lose either of them over petty arguements would be a loss for everyone else.. but I’m just curious, if B leaves... does Perry White stick around?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I just want to post reviews and be left the fuck alone by you.
Is that asking too much?
Stop abusing your authority and leave me the fuck alone.
No problem. You feel free to keep posting reviews. Don't bother posting any other comments. They won't stay up past my next log on.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No problem. You feel free to keep posting reviews. Don't bother posting any other comments. They won't stay up past my next log on.
Seriously? You're going to delete anything I post in the Sports section?
Or like this morning when the guy asked about Car Dates?