billShit, part 2 (Angela 631-449-6087)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Utopia guide review
Pickings were slim so I called this one. Ad was for a sensual massage. I was disappointed when an Asian sounding woman answered. No face pics in ad so I had no way of knowing ahead of time.
Claims she is Russian/Chinese. Could be.
Quoted me $120 for the half, extra $60 for nude and mutual touch. I went with the half.
She is in West Babylon on Sunrise by exit 38. South Side service road. Directed me to the bowling alley first then gave me the address.
She is in the basement of a professional building.
Set up is weird, one room, with a desk and a table that does not have the head hole, she had a pillow instead. Took the donation of $120 and instructioned me to undress and get on the table.
She is not too bad looking, not ugly but not cute or pretty. Nice boobs from what I saw in the lace black bra she was wearing, bit of a belly, no ass. Very smooth skin. I'd say she is about 45.
She started with oil, didn't ask my preference, and it started off promising. Very slow but firm on back and flanks. Sat on me and did top of hamstrings but not ass. Very slight touches. When she switched to the other leg she played with the taint and balls a little but not very sensual.
Flip came way too soon and she went for more oil and my cock right away. So so hj, allowed some over the clothes groping. Hj was actually a little rough and I stopped her as soon as I was close because I wasn't turned on and was not hard and it just fucking hurt.
Overall it was a rip-off. Nothing I could have not gotten at an AMP for half the price. Even though she speaks English well she has zero personality, makes no effort to communicate.
As I was dressing I asked and she quoted me $160 for the hour, $60 extra for nude and touching and claims no restrictions on touching, $100 for cbj, byo condom, no fs.

I will most definitely not repeat and I do not recommend her.
I should have walked.

:eek::( (I was hoping the upgrade would allow a choice of emoticons for likes like FB does. Using some of the "smiles" here looks like the only workaround to simulate that.)

Utopia guide review
Pickings were slim so I called this one. Ad was for a sensual massage. I was disappointed when an Asian sounding woman answered. No face pics in ad so I had no way of knowing ahead of time.
Claims she is Russian/Chinese. Could be.
Quoted me $120 for the half, extra $60 for nude and mutual touch. I went with the half.
She is in West Babylon on Sunrise by exit 38. South Side service road. Directed me to the bowling alley first then gave me the address.
She is in the basement of a professional building.
Set up is weird, one room, with a desk and a table that does not have the head hole, she had a pillow instead. Took the donation of $120 and instructioned me to undress and get on the table.
She is not too bad looking, not ugly but not cute or pretty. Nice boobs from what I saw in the lace black bra she was wearing, bit of a belly, no ass. Very smooth skin. I'd say she is about 45.
She started with oil, didn't ask my preference, and it started off promising. Very slow but firm on back and flanks. Sat on me and did top of hamstrings but not ass. Very slight touches. When she switched to the other leg she played with the taint and balls a little but not very sensual.
Flip came way too soon and she went for more oil and my cock right away. So so hj, allowed some over the clothes groping. Hj was actually a little rough and I stopped her as soon as I was close because I wasn't turned on and was not hard and it just fucking hurt.
Overall it was a rip-off. Nothing I could have not gotten at an AMP for half the price. Even though she speaks English well she has zero personality, makes no effort to communicate.
As I was dressing I asked and she quoted me $160 for the hour, $60 extra for nude and touching and claims no restrictions on touching, $100 for cbj, byo condom, no fs.

I will most definitely not repeat and I do not recommend her.
I should have walked.
Thanks for the review, billyS!

V

Any time V.
Interesting note with the new software, there is a feature where you can see what everyone is doing at that moment. There were four 'guests' viewing this thread.
Fucking lurkers.
I think it's an interesting feature, yes.

As the days progress and the present software is customized, I hope this feature is left alone. It will give a clearer pic of the lurker myth: see how many guests pop up on a new review, for example ...

V

I use incognito mode.... and after each new "restart" i have to login, the login is good until i destroy the incognito session, so next time i return i'm a non- member lurker and remain that way until i'm ready to post (don't need an accidental someone finding my phone and getting my user id session to see what i'm doing, could explain to the wife if she found it that i just read the wall boards for the jokes, thankfully this site has other legitimate posts

What does all this have to do with my review?
It doesn't. It's just an off-topic discussion that happened like has happened hundreds of times before. You can't understand that?
But as soon as I can figure out how to move posts, I will move them out of here. Will that please your highness?

I use incognito mode, too. (Did you ever notice Slinky watching over you in the top right-hand corner next to the three dots?) But I don't log in and out like you do.
You do realize that browsing as a lurker does not give you the full site experience?
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-you-to-have-the-best-board-experience.51927/
Yes, understood. Sometimes i'm just looking for a quick fact check... but not prepared for the tediousness of loggingin and out... plus i have to that on my incognito Facebook profile, Twitter profile, LC account, Gmail and Google/Voice accounts... but keeping the SO from accidentally finding it, priceless

billyS

Reign of Terror
It doesn't. It's just an off-topic discussion that happened like has happened hundreds of times before. You can't understand that?
But as soon as I can figure out how to move posts, I will move them out of here. Will that please your highness?
Jeez, is someone a little cranky this morning?
Actually this is pretty funny coming from a someone who actually gets pissed when other people do this.

Jeez, is someone a little cranky this morning?
Actually this is pretty funny coming from a someone who actually gets pissed when other people do this.
You are the one that started the off-topic convo with your comment in post #4. Do you not see that? So, yeah, I have commented when threads go off-topic because then someone invariably asks me to move out the posts and gives me work to do. But I let it slide in your case. And now you are trying to use that against me. You never cease to amaze me with your warped views.

And my comment that you quoted wasn't made this morning. It was made yesterday afternoon. Maybe your reading comprehension is the problem. smh

billyS

Reign of Terror
WTF is your problem? You've had a bug up your ass with me since I dared to argue with you in the Mandy thread.
Let it go dude, it's not a good look for a mod.

No, what is your problem with me? You've been coming at me for awhile now.
I even tried to play nice. Like when I answered your pointed question about why I don't post reviews.
But you persist in challenging. Not a good look for a member who should know better than to constantly question a moderator.

Fact: You were the one you took this off-topic. Vad and monty answered even before me. But you chose to wait until I posted to make your comment. Proof that you are targeting me. If you're going to do it at least have the balls to admit it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You need to stop acting like a little fucking girl.
Look you have a problem with me because I challenge you?
Too fucking bad.
If Slinky wants to ban me fine, otherwise get the fuck off my back.
You have a tendency to over moderate.

You've got it ass backwards. You are the one who keeps questioning me.
If Slinky doesn't like my moderating, he can take away my privilege and ask you to come back in my place.
Is that what you're bucking for?

Yo calm down everyone at the end of the day were all men just trying to fuck as many different woman as possible don't bother my buddy Banacek he's a pretty cool guy. Peace and love to all my fellow monger brothers