BIG DOGGIE GOING DOWN??? WTF???

Is this a hoax???

sorry! false alarm, apparently someone has an axe to grind with TBD. I have saved the original post in case some morbid soul is curious enough to see it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program....

[Edited by Roberta of Houston on 04-29-2001 at 12:07 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think we've seen shit like this before, and TBD has plenty of folks who like to yank on his chain. I'd bet that it's just someone who's trying to give him a hard time ( and give 3 to 1 odds ).

i give 500-1 odds.

i don't think you just walk into the fbi on a saturday afternoon and discuss pimps on the internet.

are they even open on a weekend?

after all that has been going on the last month with unsubstansiated rumors, lies, exaggerations, allegations, and twisted facts, the last thing these boards need is another rumor. i am not going to put any creedence whatsoever in this one. like sb said this has been going on for awhile. i think someone is just trying to push his button.

my personal philosophy is..if i didn't see it with my own eyes, then it didn't happen.

you're right

Just another hoax I assume... the post has been deleted, now there is a post with some guy whining about censorship... probably the same guy that posted the original bs. Oh well sorry for the "false alarm" I was just really shocked when I saw it, and it stayed up for quite a while.

Slinky feel free to delete my original post and this entire thread if necessary.

Ro :)