Big clits?

Often from steroid use. About 15-20 years ago there was this woman (Madison?) Who was a film stunt double on CL and fitness whatever.
Beat me to it.
Though in my experience this isn't limited to PED type steroids. I know people who take massive dosages of Prednisone (for instance someone with lupus) who complain they got a super sized bean now.

...... I know people who take massive dosages of Prednisone (for instance someone with lupus) who complain they got a super sized bean now.
Just curious — how does the subject come up that people discuss their big clits from massive dosages of Prednisone ?
I mean are you at Starbucks with some friends and one of them says "Yeah, I have Lupus which is really bad but at least I get a really sensitive huge clit as a result of all the massive dosages of Prednisone I have to take" ?

Just curious — how does the subject come up that people discuss their big clits from massive dosages of Prednisone ?
I mean are you at Starbucks with some friends and one of them says "Yeah, I have Lupus which is really bad but at least I get a really sensitive huge clit as a result of all the massive dosages of Prednisone I have to take" ?
Had a couple SOs with the issue ;). Don't wanna get too specific for obvious reasons.

I met a very beautiful young Korean girl years back. We embraced fully clothed. I reached down under her skirt and panties, past her luscious ass and continuing across her vagina and was met by her fully erected clit. It felt just like a tongue. I remember being so delighted. It was so exciting and such a wonderful surprise. My first and only encounter. I remember thinking "wow, what a woman." I seriously doubt drugs created such a phenomenon. she was a very young and natural and beautiful young lady. I was surprised but did not think much about it. It was a great experience. Her clit was alive and pushed back at me with some strength and I played with it and she giggled to no end. I just passed it off as every body is different, depending from the land you were born in and parents and DNA. Part of our obsession in this field is to experience so many unique and delightful female frames from far and distant lands. I recently met a very beautiful early twenties Indonesian lady. And after all the ladies I have been with in the past 45 years, it suddenly was not business as usual. I stopped dead in my tracks. I kind of trembled and she asked me why. All I could say, in a boyish shy demeanor was, "I never touched a beautiful Indonesian lady in my whole life." With that, she melted and the rest is history.

I believe Mel Ferraz, from the Brazilian mystery crew, has a decent thick 3/4 incher.. a squirter and multi-cummer to boot.

Google her, her pics don't look too shabby, lol!

(Yes, one of the many girls I've seen and not reviewed yet because I'm selfishly chasing more girls - and then there is SA!)

V

I believe Mel Ferraz, from the Brazilian mystery crew, has a decent thick 3/4 incher.. a squirter and multi-cummer to boot.

Google her, her pics don't look too shabby, lol!

(Yes, one of the many girls I've seen and not reviewed yet because I'm selfishly chasing more girls - and then there is SA!)

V
You are my hero vad