Bianca 631-371-3724 independent Northport

Shes in Babylon now hit me up couple weeks back with from new number I didnt save because not convenient area for me
bummer
Could’ve used that new number.
Thanks for the update I’ll see if she’s advertising. That’s my area. Thanks again
Happy Hunting
Nutty out
Update: Number in title is still active. Texted tonight in my search for a good cheap blowjob. Took a minute but i got a response. Still in Northport, rate was quoted 80 cardate/100 fs. Did not partake because it was too far for how tired i am tonight and wasnt willing to head over. Probably will another day though.

Saw her last month . Got bbfscip for $100. Her head is really good . She always available noon from the text she sent here and there . I wouldn’t repeat but she a good quick come up.

Guys. We've got a fellow monger here saying he was put on antibiotics after seeing her and there's still people in this thread hitting it raw. Your choice, but be safe gents.

I see her from time to time for a bbj, her technique is decent, but she's pretty close and pretty good at punctuality so I'm good with it not being A1. It's always a little funny to watch her lean out of the car door to spit. I wonder how much DNA is in her usual spot haha!

Guys. We've got a fellow monger here saying he was put on antibiotics after seeing her and there's still people in this thread hitting it raw. Your choice, but be safe gents.

I see her from time to time for a bbj, her technique is decent, but she's pretty close and pretty good at punctuality so I'm good with it not being A1. It's always a little funny to watch her lean out of the car door to spit. I wonder how much DNA is in her usual spot haha!
I mean, i'd still hit it raw even if I had to get antibiotics after.... Im just that special kind of stupid

Mod note: this is probably Bianca or her handler as I have deleted this members posts before and they are all in this thread defending her and/or giving out a new number.
But I figured this time I'd let her have her say since you guys like to bash her on one hand but have no problem drilling her raw or shoving your unwashed cocks in her mouth

Haha I’ve seen her and it’s funny you guys talk about her teeth when she obviously has a hard life due to life circumstances and you all aren’t model looking fellows I’m sure either!! Lmao I know I’m not!! And I doubt it was from you her that fellow caught anything from she seems clean and good at what she’s doing. You guys are on a website looking for girls to see for this stuff so why don’t you all go get regular girls?
I’m sorry I’m coming off as a little.. discusted but you all need to look at it how would she think of you guys and still doesn’t complain considering you guys aren’t probably looking all that and a lot of you are older and don’t look or act like how you should be!! Embarrassing.

haha Let’s see it was actually from her before posting something like that about her.. if this is how she is supporting herself why don’t you tell ppl what you do for a living so we can rate you.

haha Let’s see it was actually from her before posting something like that about her.. if this is how she is supporting herself why don’t you tell ppl what you do for a living so we can rate you.
Who said he caught anything from her? He could have given her something, no? He could have given something to every other provider he saw in that window that he was sick is all I'm saying.

I've gotten bbbj from her atleast a dozen times, but the first time I put my cock in that tight pussy bare for maybe 5 mins b4 ppl parked next to us and went back to bbj a week later I had issues. But I did see 2 other providers at the time so wasn't sure where it came from. All std tests were negative and had dysuria for weeks with out any relief from antibiotics. I saw her 8 months later bbj several more times the last she asked me to fuck her she rode me for a few minutes but ask her to stop bc of the smell. Yet again 2 weeks later dysuria and negative std tests i had some doxycycline left over took that for 7 days as soon as symptoms started pain went away with 3 days of taking. I think she's hot and gives good brains but stay away from the vajj.

saw this chick recently, honestly when i drove up she look pretty good.
those teeth are some fucked shit but head game is decent doesn't take the cock out of her mouth.
i went to fuck her luckily i brought my own party hat, body is decent but has lose skin from lost of weight.

always party with protection with this chick, talks about how she and her bf have been in and out of jail.....

Longtime lurker, First post so be easy on me. Usually stick to SA girls.
Saw some decent reviews so I said why not. Texted her, quick response she was good to go in 30 mins. 80 bj 100 FS car date. Asked her for a photo it looked good. Picked her up and she smelled like cigs and her teeth I could get over. Personally, too rough around the edges for me. Dropped her back off, did nothing, gave her $20 because I felt bad. But she’s back in Northport if you guys wanna get after it.

Longtime lurker, First post so be easy on me. Usually stick to SA girls.
Saw some decent reviews so I said why not. Texted her, quick response she was good to go in 30 mins. 80 bj 100 FS car date. Asked her for a photo it looked good. Picked her up and she smelled like cigs and her teeth I could get over. Personally, too rough around the edges for me. Dropped her back off, did nothing, gave her $20 because I felt bad. But she’s back in Northport if you guys wanna get after it.
Ouch, what was the turn off? Since her teeth wasn’t a disturbance to you.

I saw this girl earlier this summer, either late may or early June. I picked her up on her block then we drove to semi secured location. She started off with bbj but then I upgraded to FS in the car her teeth felt very sharp. I ended the session missionary in the front seat. It was very good I can’t lie. The only thing that stopped me from seeing her more was the location. Imagine the Lirr train passing while ur hitting it missionary in the front seat lol. She’s actually very pretty. If she cleaned her self up she would be a solid 7-8 on a scale of 1-10.

I've been texting the same number in the title here and there for about 2 weeks or so but no response. I assume she either retired or has a new number...if someone wouldn't mind dropping a review that'd be great.

I sure miss those bbjs lol!

Anyone see lately if she's back in business. Could use a world class meet
Are you asking or telling?
Its been almost 2 years since someone has saw her. I have not seen any ads either.
Besides being nice and easy to link up towards the end her teeth were just about gone, she wasn’t in northport area anymore and bouncing around with some guy around the babylon area.
She had some really fucked up stories of child hood trauma and a baby. I hope she made it.