Beware scam: Rose Amarita 602-456-0025

Just got scammed for more $425. If you ever see an ad for Rosa Amarita, Snapchat: Roseamarita2020 avoid at all cost. Her manager "Jay" will ask for insurance and then medical deposits after you already gave money to his girl. Number is 602-456-0025

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just got scammed for more $425. If you ever see an ad for Rosa Amarita, Snapchat: Roseamarita2020 avoid at all cost. Her manager "Jay" will ask for insurance and then medical deposits after you already gave money to his girl. Number is 602-456-0025
Sounds like you paid her then Jay came in the room asking for more deposits?

When did you give her the initial $425?

Did you physically hand it to her or via an app?

So many questions here .

How did you even find her. Nothing comes on Google with that number or name? With her name and her handler name I can make it that they are some Indian scammers or May be I am wrong.

Mod note: Don't mention the ad sites you found her on by name. I edited them out.

Sorry all, should have been more clear. Really angry at the time of the posting, so I left out some details.

You see, I'm still VERY new to the game. But I am aware of some of the scams. Found the same an ad. Contacted the girl through Snapchat. Thinking with the wrong head, I sent the $175 deposit through Zelle. It was supposed be half up front half after. Then after she confirms she got the money, she told me to contact to her "manager". The phone number is his. He says I need to give $250 for her safety, which I would get back after the fun was over. Showed me a screenshot of a refund that he issued. So I send another $250 ($425 total) through Zelle. After Jay gets the confirmation, he says I need to send another $400 for medical to ensure I'm "clean & not diseased. I finally catch on tell him no and that I'm on the phone with my bank for a refund. He said he could refund if I send another $65 cause he can only refund after $500. I told him to go fuck himself and here I am. Fucker even called me to try to keep me on the hook.

I got a 50/50 shot at getting my money back. Live and learn I guess.

Mod note: Don't mention the ad sites you found her on by name. I edited them out.

Sorry all, should have been more clear. Really angry at the time of the posting, so I left out some details.

You see, I'm still VERY new to the game. But I am aware of some of the scams. Found the same an ad. Contacted the girl through Snapchat. Thinking with the wrong head, I sent the $175 deposit through Zelle. It was supposed be half up front half after. Then after she confirms she got the money, she told me to contact to her "manager". The phone number is his. He says I need to give $250 for her safety, which I would get back after the fun was over. Showed me a screenshot of a refund that he issued. So I send another $250 ($425 total) through Zelle. After Jay gets the confirmation, he says I need to send another $400 for medical to ensure I'm "clean & not diseased. I finally catch on tell him no and that I'm on the phone with my bank for a refund. He said he could refund if I send another $65 cause he can only refund after $500. I told him to go fuck himself and here I am. Fucker even called me to try to keep me on the hook.

It’s pretty unfortunate that you got scammed like this.

I don’t think anyone here is going to admonish you, but we would all suggest you read a lot of invaluable information on the threads here and you will find an abundance guidance on how to have a good experience
Ty for sharing

Bottom line is all the flags and signs were there and I ignored them. Tried to do something cheaper & longer than what I usually do at DDY and I got burned.

An admonishing has been earned.

That sucks man. Unfortunately reading through a lot of the posts on here you’re not alone. There are a lot of guys on here that have been doing this for a while and I’m sure they can give you plenty of good advice.

For me, I basically avoid anyone asking for deposits or using Snapchat or any other social media for contact. I also don’t use any of the pay apps. This is not only to avoid scams but also to try to minimize a digital paper trail as much as possible. So far it’s worked for me, and my worst experiences were just walking out and feeling like I didn’t get my money’s worth. As many of the wise elders on here say, you live and you learn. Good luck in the future and stay safe.

When I was working on Korea in 2020, I fell for the same scam except I was so horny that I didn't realize what was happening until I lost $1000. And I couldn't really contact the Korean bank cause it was all consented on my end. Thankfully I was making enough money then that the 1k didn't make a huge dent at that point. After that I stop looking for these arrangements.
I didn't know they're common in the USA as well

Mods, thank you for the edit. I re-read the rules to make sure I understand them.

However, for the sake of discussion, wouldn't it be beneficial to leave the names so others would be aware of what sites to avoid? At the very least, let others learn for my bad judgment?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mods, thank you for the edit. I re-read the rules to make sure I understand them.

However, for the sake of discussion, wouldn't it be beneficial to leave the names so others would be aware of what sites to avoid? At the very least, let others learn for my bad judgment?
The site is not important since these girls advertise on multiple sites.

Also just because one girl is scamming that doesn't mean all the girls on that site are scamming.

Finally there is a good reason why @Slinky Bender doesn't want those sites mentioned.

That sucks man. Unfortunately reading through a lot of the posts on here you’re not alone. There are a lot of guys on here that have been doing this for a while and I’m sure they can give you plenty of good advice.

For me, I basically avoid anyone asking for deposits or using Snapchat or any other social media for contact. I also don’t use any of the pay apps. This is not only to avoid scams but also to try to minimize a digital paper trail as much as possible. So far it’s worked for me, and my worst experiences were just walking out and feeling like I didn’t get my money’s worth. As many of the wise elders on here say, you live and you learn. Good luck in the future and stay safe.
“This is not only to avoid scams but also to try to minimize a digital paper trail as much as possible.” ——

“cash-and-carry” is the only way I go, until the day comes when cash becomes obsolete, which is probably not too far in the future,
But, that is for another thread.

Just went through a similar scam with a provider named Marie3427 on SC. She only wanted digital payments (Zelle, PayPal) which I negated. Failing that she then suggested gift cards, specifically Apple or Steam. I hesitantly agreed and bought 2 Apple Card’s in the hope something would work out (her pics were hot!) Yet as I was already quite skeptical and happened to be in the market for a new computer I rationalized I could use them if things didn’t work out) I did some window shopping in the Apple store and then texted her back. She then demanded I take pics of the cards including all the backs and send her to prove I was “safe” I refused of course and told her I suspected her of scamming. She kept trying and I even accused her of being a cipher and perhaps not even female. I’ve read the threads and heard the tales of lies and deceit that some rookies have gotten caught up in. In the end it turned into a game of cat and mouse that was mostly an exercise in futility as I should have cut and run at the first tell of upfront payments.
That being said I have seen the occasionally websites and chats of extreme high end women who literally charge hundreds of dollars per hour asking for a deposit, as we mongers can often be notoriously sketchy and unreliable, often leading these providers on, more out of curiosity than an actual commitment to book.

Just went through a similar scam with a provider named Marie3427 on SC. She only wanted digital payments (Zelle, PayPal) which I negated. Failing that she then suggested gift cards, specifically Apple or Steam. I hesitantly agreed and bought 2 Apple Card’s in the hope something would work out (her pics were hot!) Yet as I was already quite skeptical and happened to be in the market for a new computer I rationalized I could use them if things didn’t work out) I did some window shopping in the Apple store and then texted her back. She then demanded I take pics of the cards including all the backs and send her to prove I was “safe” I refused of course and told her I suspected her of scamming. She kept trying and I even accused her of being a cipher and perhaps not even female. I’ve read the threads and heard the tales of lies and deceit that some rookies have gotten caught up in. In the end it turned into a game of cat and mouse that was mostly an exercise in futility as I should have cut and run at the first tell of upfront payments.
That being said I have seen the occasionally websites and chats of extreme high end women who literally charge hundreds of dollars per hour asking for a deposit, as we mongers can often be notoriously sketchy and unreliable, often leading these providers on, more out of curiosity than an actual commitment to book.
Correction
It’s actually Missmarie3437

When I get a random text to hit them up on SC I block the number. You would be well to do same. Deposits have never happened and never will.