BEWARE* Bella 631-602-8600 Bohemia/Holbrook

Never really had a bad experiences meeting providers off that popular site. However beware of Bella, terrible experience and scammed.

Messaged Bella, she is hosting out of a motel near Bohemia. Opted for SS - 100. Quick response and got room number. Upon entering she looked the same as in her pics but honestly a bit better in person. Gave her the 100 and undressed. As I’m undressing she gets a call from the room phone, and she tells the person on the phone I’ll be there in a few. She then tells me to hurry up I have to go pay for the room after. I say OK. Goes to work with a CBJ for 2min and says let’s do doggy. I say no I wanna start with Mish then go to doggy. She says no she doesn’t do Mish because it’s too personal… I give in and we go to doggy, 2 min shes telling me to hurry up and cum. That instantly throws me off and Jimmy gets soft so I ask for head again. And she goes omg this is taking too long let me go pay for the room and I’ll come back and we finish. Before I can even ask her to let me finish she gets dressed and sprints out the room, now I’m sitting in the room alone. 10min passes and she doesn’t come back I think I’m getting set up. I get dressed and wait for the 15min mark. Still no show. I get ready to leave and step out, guess she didn’t know when I was going to come out I see her in the far corner with her Bf she has a hoodie on covering her face. When they see me they start waking the other way crashing into each other, get in a car and drive off. Seems like this is their normal procedure - BF waits outside and makes phone call to pay for room when someone walks in, she lets you hit for a minute and if you don’t cum she sprints out. Sad because she had a nice body too could’ve had a potential regular.

I'm surprised. I reviewed her a couple of years ago now, and still talk to her on her Facebook profile. She's been far too west for me to have time to meet her recently [lives near Babylon]