Betty of SNJ

Im not promoting, endorsing, shilling, or fluffing Betty.

I just took a look at her site.

I think she has the most informative, clear cut, no questions asked, up front, nothing to hide site Ive ever seen.

Kudos to her. Thats one hell of a site. Never bothered to look around it before. Excellent site.

Hey Mike!!!!!

Thank you…. that is why I gave her kudos the other day. She is very professional in the way she presents herself. In a sense I am a bit envious. In my business I wish I could be that consistent and on point with all our presentations. She truly is deserving of all the compliments given to her. Obviously she must work very hard to have things appear so simple, clear and concise.

Regards,

Pop

Last edited:
Just because her site offers a sexual thrill (hot fuckin videos) does not preclude the fact that it is also clear, pointed and well done... kudo's all around... and yes.. those videos keep you cummin around, so to speak...

I thought I made a point.

A year ago, when I saw Betty, I couldnt get any videos on the site to work, or it was so slow, I just gave up. Ive been looking at all thebanner ads here, and decided to click on her ad.
The site is well constructed. She makes no attempt to cover herself, or her "skills", for lack of a better word.
There is no attempt to fool the buyer, or confuse the consumer.
Ive looked at thousands of sites, and this one might be the clearest, most right in your face site.
All I wanted to post was that its a breath of fresh air to see someone being honest on the site, not giving glamour shots, or shots taken 5 years. She puts it all right there, out there for anyone to view. Kudos again.

Thanks guys :)

but took me a while to find a webmaster who understood what I wanted.
All the people I contacted tried to push me those annoying cookie-cutter kind of sites, with intricated designs, plug ins, music and so on.
Being a provider for so long made me think like a man...and I know guys hates the fluffly like cotton sites.
Takes forever to open, skip this and that, view pictures and get to the stuff they really NEED to know, which is:

* how you're going to look when they walk thru the door

* what kind of services they will get and how is performed

* where you're offering incalls and your availability

* how much they need to pay

My site is simple and functional, giving what guys wants to know without any distracting stuff dancing around and is right to the point.
I decided to include the videos, to answer all their questions and also for them to have a "feel"....
The site works for me, beautifully. Since it's been up (a year now) I've been having like 11/12 thousand hits a day.
Not bad for a place lots of fellow providers do consider tacky and without taste.

out of those 11 thousand hits... how much does it generate in clients and how many men do you think please themselves looking at the video's and never find the need to contact you?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Originally posted by loulovesit
out of those 11 thousand hits... how much does it generate in clients and how many men do you think please themselves looking at the video's and never find the need to contact you?
The ones who please themselves would never have gone to see her anyway. If she didn't put up vid's they'd see em elsewhere.

Originally posted by loulovesit
The videos were done, first, for my pleasure and to show how I really love oral.
I never use a client as a model, there is no $$$ exchanged. If a client wants to be in one of them, the videos are done on mine/his leisure time only.
Of course I know tons of guys watch to pleasure themselves and, truthfully, that's a huge turn on for me. I get lots of mails from guys I will never meet, example, my fan club in Iraq :)
My next series will be with few guys in uniform...a special request from those US boys away from home.
On the business aspect, the video works really well with what I want to project about myself. My specialty is oral...most of my clients are not FS. So, it answers all their questions. They see the postings. They click on the reviews. They go on the site. They watch me and go "I want THAT", and eventually they will get it.
They might not book me right away, but they will when they come close to my area or when I go close to them.

Im 100% sure Slinky addressed this problem(not being able to view ads) on a different thread recently.
Im not a computer guy, but I think he said it had something to do with your own computers settings.Maybe the browser?
Im not sure, but if you search the threads, youll find an answer on how to correct the situation.

Betty's "THAT"

Originally posted by betty_snj
The videos were done, first, for my pleasure and to show how I really love oral.
They click on the reviews. They go on the site. They watch me and go "I want THAT", and eventually they will get it.
They might not book me right away, but they will when they come close to my area or when I go close to them.
Exactly the case for me Betty - looking forward this week to "THAT"!!

Last edited:
Betty is great!

I am someone from out of town who has enjoyed Betty's site and her videos. When I finally got the chance to meet her, it was just what I expected. She does indeed enjoy giving oral, and I did indeed enjoy receiving it. At first we had a relaxed time geting to know each other, and then the action began. She kept me on the edge until I had to beg her for completion. She is highly recommended.

Betty's new Banner Ad

Her motto: Where you will be pleasured and pampered until you are completely satisfied.

Translation: Where you be pleasured and pampered until you beg for mercy because if you cum one more time you eyeballs will shoot out of your penis.

Alternate interpretation from her website as part of the doubles add w/Vanessa

"...guys weak on their knees. Powerless, asking for mercy."

Whatever, what a way to go. Or is it cum?

Betty you are a true legend.

Originally posted by Troutman
How might I find this site? For some reason, the classified section does not seem to be working for me.

Try turning off firewalls and pop up blocker worked for me.

Last edited: