Better Call Saul

billyS

Reign of Terror
The wait is OVER! (almost)

With only six episodes remaining, I expect tonight's return to be explosive or at the least, a cliff hanger to next week.
I thought last night's episode was great,
I just wish it was on Netflix because there is a scene I want to rewatch but it's a pain in the ass on AMC. I'm not sure exactly what happened because everything happened so quick

I thought last night's episode was great,
I just wish it was on Netflix because there is a scene I want to rewatch but it's a pain in the ass on AMC. I'm not sure exactly what happened because everything happened so quick
I think that is is, but I may be wrong. I think I know the scene that you are referring to.

Could you find it on AMC on demand assuming that you have Optimum?

Tremendous episode - I did not see a preview for next week yet.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think that is is, but I may be wrong. I think I know the scene that you are referring to.

Could you find it on AMC on demand assuming that you have Optimum?

Tremendous episode - I did not see a preview for next week yet.
I do have AMC On Demand thru Optimum but you can't fast forward so I'd have to go thru most of the episode.
I did that once, I put it on in another room and went about my business in the kitchen then about 45 minutes in I went back to the other room to watch it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
so what happened after Gus kicked out the plug and cut the lights? I know he grabbed the gun from the truck tire but I thought it only fired blanks or it had no bullets? How did Lalo get hit in the throat?

@Excitable Boy if you want to comment on what I wrote in the spoiler box, please also do it the same way.

When your responding, tap the three dots on the top left and some choices will come down and one of them is Spoiler.

so what happened after Gus kicked out the plug and cut the lights? I know he grabbed the gun from the truck tire but I thought it only fired blanks or it had no bullets? How did Lalo get hit in the throat?

@Excitable Boy if you want to comment on what I wrote in the spoiler box, please also do it the same way.

When your responding, tap the three dots on the top left and some choices will come down and one of them is Spoiler.
Gus kicks the plug and runs to his right to get the gun. Lalo opens fire but misses aiming where Gus used to be but them sweeping right with gunfire. Gus retrieves the gun and they exchange shots. Both get hit, Lalo fatally and Gus a flesh wound to his side.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Gus kicks the plug and runs to his right to get the gun. Lalo opens fire but misses aiming where Gus used to be but them sweeping right with gunfire. Gus retrieves the gun and they exchange shots. Both get hit, Lalo fatally and Gus a flesh wound to his side.
I could have sworn Gus's gun wasn't loaded. So I must have missed when he got a shot off. Like I said it happened really fast and there were shots and then they focused on Gus pulling the trigger but the gun only clicking

I could have sworn Gus's gun wasn't loaded. So I must have missed when he got a shot off. Like I said it happened really fast and there were shots and then they focused on Gus pulling the trigger but the gun only clicking
I thought that Gus's wound was from Lalo shooting him in the chest knowing that he had armor. Additionally, when he bulled out the bullet from the vest, it was partial from the bullet. But it makes sense that he was hit on the side when he was being treated prior to the doctor coming.

I would speculate that Kim leaves Jimmy in next week's episode because he changed Lalo's mind as to who was to go to Gus's house. It was genius of Jimmy to do this, as he would not want to leave her alone with Lalo. Then again, perhaps it was Lalo's intention all along.

I would speculate that Kim leaves Jimmy in next week's episode because he changed Lalo's mind as to who was to go to Gus's house. It was genius of Jimmy to do this, as he would not want to leave her alone with Lalo. Then again, perhaps it was Lalo's intention all along.
I say she leaves him because she has finally had enough. She is married to a low life and people(Howard) are now losing their lives because of his schemes. The one thing that is hard to fathom about this show is her being with him, but that is TV.

I say she leaves him because she has finally had enough. She is married to a low life and people(Howard) are now losing their lives because of his schemes. The one thing that is hard to fathom about this show is her being with him, but that is TV.
With Kim knowing where Gus live, I’ll guess that she will be calling the Vacuum guy. She saw the cryptic black book at the Vet’s so it’s possible that she’s off to a new identit. Either that or she’s implicated in Howard’s murder.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No real spoilers here so I'll leave it out in the open but if anyone wants to comment please be sure to hide anything that might be a real spoiler.

Great ending, a little unexpected.

I like the way they handled the whole Kim arc.

I like that they tied up the whole Gene Takavic arc.

One thing that was confusing was the cab driver from Albuquerque.
But then an article popped up in my timeline about how they recast the part.
The original cab driver was filming We Own This City for HBO.

It's a small but pivotal role.

Nah, if they haven't seen it yet then they are just going to have to avoid this thread..

Say what you want to say, I'm curious of your take
I've always like Kim's character. That being said aint no way i'm not copping that 7 year deal he had set up that could've became 4 years in a real lax jail . Just to impress an ex that left cause she realized she was bad with him and Saul indulged her. At the end of the day. Live alone die alone and i gotta put myself first.

Just shows another Man trying to impress and or protect an ex that left. That's a sad state of affairs i see with Men and too many endings have some type of simp ending like this one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've always like Kim's character. That being said aint no way i'm not copping that 7 year deal he had set up that could've became 4 years in a real lax jail . Just to impress an ex that left cause she realized she was bad with him and Saul indulged her. At the end of the day. Live alone die alone and i gotta put myself first.

Just shows another Man trying to impress and or protect an ex that left. That's a sad state of affairs i see with Men and too many endings have some type of simp ending like this one.
I think it was more than that. I think Jimmy did it for himself, he wanted a clear conscience. He just wanted Kim there because he wanted to show her he was coming clean.

I think it was more than that. I think Jimmy did it for himself, he wanted a clear conscience. He just wanted Kim there because he wanted to show her he was coming clean.
It baffles me to get put away willingly for that many years for a clear conscience. He didn't directly kill anyone.

Him getting 7 years would've been a better ending. Him being slippery Jimmy at the end and showing that he is just that clever. My point great show, subpar ending .

It baffles me to get put away willingly for that many years for a clear conscience. He didn't directly kill anyone.

Him getting 7 years would've been a better ending. Him being slippery Jimmy at the end and showing that he is just that clever. My point great show, subpar ending .
I agree - I did not like the ending for that exact reason. It just did not fit his character and made no sense…. Did not make his situation with Kim better either. And she was in on all the things they did but towards the end developed a conscience about it and blamed him.