Better Call Saul

billyS

Reign of Terror
I watched the premiere of S6 last night.

I had binged S5 over the weekend so I was all ready to go with S6.

But watching it on AMC for the first time reminded me why I hadn't watched Breaking Bad or BCS in the first place and then only binged them on Netflix.

But watching it on AMC for the first time reminded me why I hadn't watched Breaking Bad or BCS in the first place and then only binged them on Netflix.
as someone who doesn’t own or really wwtch TV or have network television - it took me years to watch Breaking Bad. When Netflix finally got the series in 2017 I gave it a chance on recommendations from friends of good taste. Binge watching it for two weeks during down time was life changing. Like reading a really good book or hearing a piece of music for the first time that changed everything after.

My personal favorite television series (non-comedy) was always The Sopranos, but that changed after binge watching BB shortly after it had concluded. My ex-gf and I were streaming episodes from only god knows so the picture quality may not have been at its best, But we were mesmerized, one day watching a full season.

Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould are absolute masters of their craft.

I dont like how slow paced the story was with BB and BCS does seem to be like that at times but i prefer BCS over BB. The show was probably geared for the viewer that likes attention to detail.

I can't stand Lalo.
I just finished the last episodes of Ozark and at times I found myself blending the Cartel players together in my mind.
Navarro's nephew reminds me a lot of Lalo.
He’s a tremendous villain. My hunch is that he‘s going to have an encounter with Kim. Then Mike will save the day as he usually does.

What happens to Kim is a total mystery since she was not in BB. Not to say that she wasn’t with Jimmy, but I doubt it.

Who knows if we see Kim when it eventually flash forwards to what is going on with Gene - I personally can’t wait to see how it ends. My hunch is that we see Kim with Gene at the end (no clue where she was in between).

The first scene of Season 6 (when they show Saul’s house) ends with the tequila top from when Saul and Kim ran a scheme with the rich guy in one of the earlier seasons. Also when Kim left her firm, that tequila top was the only thing she took. There is definitely some significant to it.

Who knows if we see Kim when it eventually flash forwards to what is going on with Gene - I personally can’t wait to see how it ends. My hunch is that we see Kim with Gene at the end (no clue where she was in between).

The first scene of Season 6 (when they show Saul’s house) ends with the tequila top from when Saul and Kim ran a scheme with the rich guy in one of the earlier seasons. Also when Kim left her firm, that tequila top was the only thing she took. There is definitely some significant to it.
Agree about the tequila top, but it could be a momento. The bra/bikini top lifted from the tub was further evidence that it was maybe Kim’s. There’s no reason not to believe at this point that she was living in Saul’s house. But Gene living alone in Nebraska may be a clue that Kim doesn’t make it out of BCS.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes wow!

Everyone remember, before you post anything you can hide spoilers by hitting those three dots in the header on the left side and you will get a pull down, one of which will be a spoiler button

it was a little like the Ozark season three finale

Great mid-season finale. Now the wait for the final episodes which begin on July 11th.

The final scene will most likely serve to why Kim isn't mentioned in BB.