best time to rent apt in nyc

vermeer has been away on a spiritual pilgrimage the past year, and now is heading back to hymietown. looks like rents have come down a bit. When would be the best time to find a good deal and jew down the landlord on price? oct/nov? i be looking for a 2br/2ba with a balcony. should i wait till after november election? if they elect my homie, it will be a triple-nigger government (hussein, patterson, thompson). Maybe that will cause a stock market crash, and rents to fall further, as whitey flees?

your thoughts?

Is this a true question or a thinly-veiled justification to make a racist comment on the coming elections?

Obama is not even black, so forget about him deserving the contradictory adjective that you use for this trio. (And Thompson does not stand a chance.)

Finally, I have always thought that November is much better than July-August when coming to rent apts in NYC. However, it may have a downside. Less options out there, as most people tend to move during summer, beginning of autumn. I have no statistics to base this. It is just an impression so look for other opinions as well.

Generally people do move for the school year, so you have merit there, worst time to buy (or rent?) is around the holidays, or should I say that is the worst time to sell since many buyers are preoccupied with the holidays, so does this fall true with renting as well? beats me but if it follows the buyers/ sellers market, it just may.