Best time of day to hobby?

What do other guys think ad to the best time of day for an appointment with a provider? Alternatively if you know the provider works shifts alternatively you could say "beginning, middle, or end" of shift. I think it can also related to the type of experience you hope to have.

I think for a more relaxed experience being at the end if the day is best. Maybe you even get an extra pop in or some extra cuddle time. (Affection from a GFE provider)

I think for an energetic and quick fun, afternoon is best. Gives the girl time to "wake up" and maybe even "warm up" if you wanna think of it like exercise.

I do see the allure to morning visits, but that seems to be one of the busier times at the place I like most. Alternatively, they can be great if the girl is well rested. I find the high energy of the morning makes me feel subtly more rushed though.

In a perfect world, the girl would be ready to rock n' roll whenever your appointment is, but realistically people are still people and a little strategy probably goes a long way for your overall experience.

I would love to hear differing opinions or alternative suggestions on this topic.

What do other guys think ad to the best time of day for an appointment with a provider? Alternatively if you know the provider works shifts alternatively you could say "beginning, middle, or end" of shift. I think it can also related to the type of experience you hope to have.

I think for a more relaxed experience being at the end if the day is best. Maybe you even get an extra pop in or some extra cuddle time. (Affection from a GFE provider)

I think for an energetic and quick fun, afternoon is best. Gives the girl time to "wake up" and maybe even "warm up" if you wanna think of it like exercise.

I do see the allure to morning visits, but that seems to be one of the busier times at the place I like most. Alternatively, they can be great if the girl is well rested. I find the high energy of the morning makes me feel subtly more rushed though.

In a perfect world, the girl would be ready to rock n' roll whenever your appointment is, but realistically people are still people and a little strategy probably goes a long way for your overall experience.

I would love to hear differing opinions or alternative suggestions on this topic.
I need to always be the first or at least believe I'm first. I get skeeved out when I think I'm right behind one or more loads.

Daytime, when they're fresh and not cranky and have more openings in their schedules.
Hehe, snicker, snicker, so you like it when they have "more openings in their schedules". Yeah I like it too when more openings are available.

Anyway my preference is always morning when I'm possibly the 1st customer, they are freshly showered and not overly lubed up from previous multiple customers and their snatch has recovered from being all stretched out and loose from some monster cock from a prior customer.

Definately daytime. I try to contact them by 10am, and let them know I have a flexible schedule, but that earlier is better for me. It gives them a guarenteed client to at least cover their room..........

For me, I understand that there are other dudes already banging her. Hell, if I have a one night stand or casual sex at the bar, I am also already assuming she is banging other dudes too.

I do agree that the morning is definitely a less sore time for a girl if she has a busy day. This is a very important point because I know I am gonna nut at the end of my visit at least 1 time. Lol for me, what makes a visit a bit better than another is how many times she pops and also the sexual energy/chemistry. The less in pain she is the better, but from what women explain is that good/hard sex already is a pain/pleasure thing. So I guess as long as you build up to it and don't just start plowing away, that isn't a huge obstacle.

There is a sick part of me that likes it if I'm following the "first customer" of the day. she should be all warmed up for me. Lol (this only applies to a place with a standing shower or table shower).