Best place in Europe for SEX??

I am planning to go to Europe but not sure which country/place should I visit where paid sex is legal.

Any suggestion? Amsterdam (Netherland)? Budapest (Hungary)? Prague (Czech Republic)?

Thanks.

Amsterdam is great. Commercial sex in other parts of NL is often touted as being even better...cheaper, much better attitude among sex workers, less clock watching, etc.

The smart money, however, says the FKK clubs in Germany are the way to go.

Legal or not there is a lot of commercial sex in and near formerly communist eastern european countries. However, there is also a great deal of organized crime involved with a level of violence not often seen in the west. Horror stories of sex workers kidnapped and forced into the business are not uncommon.

Dark horse...I read somewhere that Tallinn Estonia has a remarkable commercial sex scene at bargain prices. However, the above comments about organized crime apply.

Prague...great

Milas Holiday retreat is the escape. $$ is for an all nighter. Just outside of prague city limits. I took a bus out there. Also newspaper in the back pages has info. In czech but the addresses you can figure out. Fun to find these places and for 40.00 an hour with a hottie ws the norm. Private flats. I plan to go to thailand and that should do it for me.

FKK all the way

I'd have to say the FKK clubs in Germany myself with Club Atlantis just outside of Frankfurt being the best. Always about 30 girls totally nude sprawled over a nice establishment.

Prague

Each country is different and everyone has his own opinion. but for me, the best place was Prague. I felt like I was their long lost boyfriend or something.....

I thought Prague was a giant shithole. bad food. overpriced service. By overpriced, I mean the rates were in the $100-200 range. which is too much to pay in a 3rd world shithole like prague.

Better food, better pussy in montreal

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Deterioration of Prague scene

Prague was once, in the early-mid 90s...shortly after the fall of the communist govt, a wonderful place indeed to hobby, but I have not been back in quite a few years and have the impression that it has gone to hell...or at least become less unique. It might be helpful if people would attach some rough date to the info they provide. I suspect that this is why Kman67 and vermeer give Prague such a different rating.

-Ww

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by fumpton
Tallin, Estonia is a good place. Even better for non-pro women.
Talk about places changing over the years! The last time I was in Tallin it was the depths of the cold war in the mid-70s, all the women I saw on the street looked pretty fearsome and the police presence was so heavy and unfriendly that I worried about getting sent to the Gulag for jaywalking. Trying to connect with a provider would never have crossed my mind.

But I have heard from a few people that it is a good scene there now...hard though it is for me to picture.

-Ww

Odessa

Ukraine. Go on a tour, get a female translator (when I was there it was $25 per day), have her show you around. Throw some hints. Treat her nice, and if she doesn't clean your trailer hitch - she'll have a friend who will.

BUT - these slavic women don't take no crap. You gotta be nice to them: flirt... buy them shoes, dinner, and most importantly be a gentleman. They like that stuff more than the women here. ( Not that the women here don't like that - just that many don't know how to deal with it ).

My $0.02

when I was there

two years ago. Slavic women are, well they are slavic. I'd need to write an essay to give you more detail. check the website www.exile.ru to learn what it's like, and follow the links to see pics of the girls.

This is a great question to ask on one of the British boards, like punternet or Captain69.

I've read, for example, that there are sex clubs in Paris that are supposed to be amazing. Of course, the German FKKs are great (I can attest to this first hand). As long as you stay in Western Europe, though, the more expensive it will be.