Best Pizza in NYC (Queens, Brooklyn, Bx, Manhattan, SI and Long Island)

SO nobody has had this Mike's Underground in Amityville? I am the only one??
Mike’s pizza in Amityville was a really good pie. His son Mike junior worked there and spun off Victorios on my he corner of Green Ave and 110. Mikes pizza went under after the Dad passed away. Due to the pizza maker who took the place over not paying taxes the joint closed. Mike junior spun off a call in pizza made else where. Only call in orders on weekends. You rarely see Mike Jr at Victorios now. Oh well I wish
his new business adventure to be successful.
Hope the pizza is good as the Dad’s joint.

Suffolk County

you have to try Mozziafiato on MCR in centereach, same plaza as Buffalo Wild Wings and la fitness. I think they are one of the best if not the best on LI. They have these amazing speciality square slices like broccoli rabe sasuge peppers, a bbq brisket, philly cheese, Thai shrimp, etc...they also make phenomenal regular Neapolitan, margherita amd an amazing grandma. They have the little pepperoni cups which sometimes I’m in the mood for. A little pricey but I’ve noticed all pizza everywhere is gotten more expensive everywhere. If you haven’t tried them you need to at least once IMO. Plus some really cute counter girls in black leggings showing off nice but young (I’m hoping not too young) Ass.

Colosseos, Branchinelis, Emilios all good if you like a little saucy Sicilian. Werent they all brothers who spit up and opened under different names?

I had Aegean’s once before they closed. They were good, just gotta be in the mood for heavy dough pizza.

NASSAU

I like Umbertos New Hyde Park
Took a drive once for Salvatores in port Washington, it was worth it. Love a good brick oven. Calzone was great and huge also.

Suffolk County

you have to try Mozziafiato on MCR in centereach, same plaza as Buffalo Wild Wings and la fitness. I think they are one of the best if not the best on LI. They have these amazing speciality square slices like broccoli rabe sasuge peppers, a bbq brisket, philly cheese, Thai shrimp, etc...they also make phenomenal regular Neapolitan, margherita amd an amazing grandma. They have the little pepperoni cups which sometimes I’m in the mood for. A little pricey but I’ve noticed all pizza everywhere is gotten more expensive everywhere. If you haven’t tried them you need to at least once IMO. Plus some really cute counter girls in black leggings showing off nice but young (I’m hoping not too young) Ass.

Colosseos, Branchinelis, Emilios all good if you like a little saucy Sicilian. Werent they all brothers who spit up and opened under different names?

I had Aegean’s once before they closed. They were good, just gotta be in the mood for heavy dough pizza.

NASSAU

I like Umbertos New Hyde Park
Took a drive once for Salvatores in port Washington, it was worth it. Love a good brick oven. Calzone was great and huge also.
In. Have to agree with most everything you said about Mozzofiato.. exceptional pizza across the board. But their regular neopolitan is their weakest slice.. it just basic long island pizza. I'm usually a purist and like pizza to be Italian. But I went after the reviews in Newsday and asked what I should try..he said the Sriracha chicken...I got that and a regular. I ate the regular and was really unimpressed.. then the Sriracha chicken blew me away.. a must try.

On the south shore of Long Island, I enjoy Alitalia in W. Babylon bordering Lindenhurst, Gino’s in the heart of Babylon village, Nonna Bella in North Babylon (one of my favorites pizzerias personally; great Sicilian pies and spinach & broccoli pinwheels), & Mangia pizzeria also in N. Babylon.

On the north shore, I miss all the ones right in Commack such as Lascala and Mario’s which are right across the st from each other on Vanderbilt & Emilio’s on Jericho. Paradise pizza on Commack road also makes a decent slice. As someone mentioned earlier about the sausage pizza, Lascala makes a fat slice. I remember riding my bike there with a friend or two just for their amazing meatball, pepperoni, and/or sausage pizzas.

Uncle Giuseppe’s Marketplace makes superb pizza for being technically a supermarket, by my gosh, I’ll take a fresh slice of that over some damn diGiorno’s from the frozen aisle—any day, lol . Also has coffee, candy, gelato, popcorn, great bakery; cannolis ain’t bad. The place always smells like heaven upon walking in, I could be blindfolded and know I’m walking into some high-end Italian pizza shop/food store.

Colosseo in Port Jeff Station. Very good pizza but it doesn't travel well, so have your slice there.
Just tried Colosseo, this weekend and was not a fan, crust was soft and mushy.

While I didn't eat there at a table I got it fresh from the oven and drove 5 minutes to a nearby soccer field for a game.. so I don't think even eating it there would've helped it.