Best Incall I've Ever Had

Barbara at Fleur De Elite. Young, gorgeous (super-model type), nice, and complete GFE if you're clean and nice. It's expensive (>800) but you get what you pay for. Other places will give you GFE too but you have to compromise on looks then. Or vice versa. Rarely do you find both.

Now instead of going out 3 times, I'll save my money and go see her once. It's worth it.

Nobel, thanks for this information (and welcome back, by the way). I've often wondered about Fleur-de-Elite, since the women look phenomenal, though I've been curious as to how accurate the photos are. Thanks! Perhaps I'll give them a call.

Happy Guy

Thanks. I have some info on Club Elegance in Amsterdam for you. It's deteriorated. I went there twice at different hours of the night and both times the selection was horrible. Maybe one out of the 12 or so girls was remotely attractive. Lot of the illegal immigrant types from Africa and Eastern Europe seem to have made it there. The one who was attractive wasn't interetsed in even having a chat without the $400 bottle for champagne being ordered first - this is a big scam in Amsterdam these days, beware.

I tried several other places and was disappointed at most. The only place that still holds its own is Societe Anonymae. Mixed selection but always friendly, relaxed, and honest.

People I spoke with say that Yab Yum has become an even bigger rip-off now.

Nobel, thanks for the information although I'm very disappointed to hear this. Club Elegance is the setting of some very fond memories for me. Yab Yum has always been a bit of a rip-off, but at least the women were always attractive (in fact, I'd love to locate the last woman that I saw there). How was the quality at YY when you were there (or did you not go?). I'm actually planning a trip to Amsterdam for sometime this summer, so will check out Society Anonyme. I've never been there before.

As for the $$$$ champagne, I know all about it. The first time I went to Yab Yum, I got suckered into it. When they ran my credit card through for the drinks and the "room", the charge wouldn't approve. I had to personally speak with someone at Visa customer service to get the bill OK'ed. It was a little embarassing. I lied and said that I was buying expensive furniture from a famous Dutch furniture designer. The customer service rep seemed to buy it. Incidentally, the money was applied to my credit balance, but the charge never appeared on my statement. I've heard rumors that Yab Yum has special deals worked out with credit card companies for this very reason. I wonder if it's true.

One thing about Fleur de Elite. You mentioned $800 to see Barbara. Their site says the minimum price is $1,000 per hour. How did you work this out?

Lastly, how was the Red Light District? Was the quality of women there as high as it's always been?