Best he/ugliest AMP worker...a walk down memory lane

I don't know why this came to mind today but here it goes...sorry if i bore any of you in advance. I used to go to an AMP at 57 W. Hoffman in Lindenhurst years ago. It was in an apartment and shared a driveway with a construction company. The construction workers were always milling around and i'm sure they know what was going on. After going here a few times and having a sensational bbbjcim from a very decent looking (by L.I. AMP standards) spinner type, I returned on a Friday after work and asked for her again. As she was busy and no other girls were available i started to leave but the 250? lb korean Mamasan told me she would take care of me. After a fantastic massage she gave me the most amazing and sensuous hj ever!! I almost took her eye out!!! After that i continued to ask that "Linda" take care of me. She was extremely heavy and short and wouldn't allow utc roaming so she became a challenge. After a few sessions with her i was able to free her pendulous sweaty tits and suck on them. Later on i was finally able to finger her hairy but very wet snatch and finally i got to bend her fat ass over the massage table and fuck her doggy till she moaned in pleasure. I was able to get off by the sheer freakiness of the situation. The place eventually was shuttered and Lindas cell was disconnected. To this day, still one of my atf!!! Anyone else have an experience like this? Moral of the story...Anyone can bang a hot spinner type but it takes a real man to bang a 50yo fat and sweaty mamasan........

This has to go in the Hall of Fame!!!! I haven't laughed that good in a while! I see a girl at the Royal Spa in Hauppauge that is maybe a 4 or 5 on the AMP scale but gives a great massage and HJ. However ... I have no intentions of ever doing anything more. Great story!

I frequent a latina house which usually has good quality woman. On one occasion years ago when I arrived there was an overweight older women in a nightgown. I was going to walk but was horny and decided to close my eyes and go for it. She laid me down on the bed and to this day gave me one of the best BBBJ's of my life. 1/2 hour of sucking and teasing and edging that had me writhing around on the bed till I exploded. you never know

The next Friday after i finally drilled Mamasan I called and no answer. I drove over and looked in the window. Empty!!! I banged on the door and hoping she was somehow in there. No luck. With a heavy heart i drove off, under the Lindenhurst train trestle, hooked a quick right turn onto Wellwood and headed straight into the enormous autumn sun. Monger on I thought to myself and monger on I did...still searching for the elusive Mamasanasaurus Rex...........

NotSo, thx for sharing, very entertaining. Before I discovered UG, I found myself in SF on business and looking for some action. I may have actually tracked down an AMP through the Yellowpages, I don't remember exactly. Anyway, I swing by this spot, tell the 'papasan' that I was looking for a good rub and to be sure to bring me a pretty girl. After he vigorously assured me he would, I was presented with a bulldog, troll-like creature reminiscent of something out of a black-and-white Godzilla movie. I was too green at the time to make a fuss.

I'd like to say that she turned out to be fantastic, but even with my lowly, greenhorn expectations, it came off as a lame experience. If memory serves, her meaty paws were a bit overpowering south of the border, not much finesse.

But your tale gives us hope and makes us more open-minded mongers. Thanks.