Best ***** ever

XXXXX@aol.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:31:09 EST
Subject: Wickedly Miki's Eros New York Ad
To: mikithemilff@yahoo.com

Hey hun we would love to see u today and can get a room close by you if need be! Basically we are four good looking 26-28 year old whitemen looking for an erotic time before my friend gets married next week. Basically we want to do everything one on one with you. The first guy will do you bare until he finishes and before you get up the next guy will do the same thing. We want to do this cycle twice a piece and can give you 3500 roses for this. Only respond back if you are game for all the above and if so we are looking for this today
Discretion assured!
ps. If you are willing for this please send me pics to this address as I wont be online after a while and will have to show my friends! J

[*****]XXXXX@aol.com[/*****] Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:31:09 EST
Subject: Wickedly Miki's Eros New York Ad
To: [*****]mikithemilff@yahoo.com[/*****]

Hey hun we would love to see u today and can get a room close by you if need be! Basically we are four good looking 26-28 year old whitemen looking for an erotic time before my friend gets married next week. Basically we want to do everything one on one with you. The first guy will do you bare until he finishes and before you get up the next guy will do the same thing. We want to do this cycle twice a piece and can give you 3500 roses for this. Only respond back if you are game for all the above and if so we are looking for this today
Discretion assured!
ps. If you are willing for this please send me pics to this address as I wont be online after a while and will have to show my friends! J
I believe I saw this in the "Last Exit to Brooklyn". How will you ever be able to pass up such proposition?