Best Crispy Chicken Sandwich Around

I Can't deny it, Filet O Fish is a favorite of mine too. The tartar sauce, the cheese, gotta dip the fries into the tartar sauce. I had the cajun fish sandwich from Popeye's last week, decent, but NO filet O fish.

Way to take the thread off track with your asian life and western cravings
As a precaution to a comment such as yours, I read through the thread and made sure that other food items were mentioned as a precedent, other than crispy fried chicken sandwiches. For example, just a few up was a mention of pulled-pork. So, I went out on a limb and went for it.

FWIW
Not a fan of fast food BUT
McDonalds has done a pretty good job in advertising their new Crispy Chicken Sandwich- took the plunge- Going to give it an A
Pretty decent crisp on a classic bun with a hint of spice and cooked nicely

FWIW
Not a fan of fast food BUT
McDonalds has done a pretty good job in advertising their new Crispy Chicken Sandwich- took the plunge- Going to give it an A
Pretty decent crisp on a classic bun with a hint of spice and cooked nicely[/QUOTe

I will have to agree with you on that very tasty McDonald's Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and you just have to give McDonalds their due.

Founded in 1940 and paved the way, only rivaled by Colonel Sanders, founded in 1930.

McDonalds has been a true restaurant chameleon, starting out with that signature hamburger and fries and creating and maintaining a formidable menu over these many years. Their menu forever changing to meet the current trends, including healthy items like salads and oatmeal, while always maintaining the Classic McDonald mainstays and even moving into the gourmet coffee cafe scene.

Intelligently, they tailor their menu when establishing in other countries to suit the ethnic tastes. Most unique is the McDonald's Veggie Maharaja Mac in India, Philippines' McSpaghetti, Japan's Gracoro Burger, Singapore's Samurai Burger and Creamy Chicken and Herb Pie, and their Kimchi Burger in South Korea.

But, when the chips are down and I find myself alone, secluded, depressed, only the White Castle Burger can offer the necessary solace.
Founded in 1921, March 10th. "HAPPY BELATED 100th BIRTHDAY."

I had to buy it twice to report (unlike providers) . But the best Chicken sandwich I’ve ever had? I kid you not.

smashburger classic crispy chicken sandwich ketchup Mayo and pickles. By having it twice, I know it wasn’t a fluke the first time.

It’s close but I wouldn’t say it’s as good. It’s like 90% there but at least you don’t have to wait at a backed up drive thru line onto the main road.

I had to buy it twice to report (unlike providers) . But the best Chicken sandwich I’ve ever had? I kid you not.

smashburger classic crispy chicken sandwich ketchup Mayo and pickles. By having it twice, I know it wasn’t a fluke the first time.

Is the one in Hicksville still there? I don’t even know where another one is located

Tried the McDonalds Crispy Chicken sandwich today, not because I wanted too, because I had no other options really. It was lighter than the other ones out there, but it needed a mayo or sauce on it. Lighter than all the others in my opinion for sure, but dry without any condiment. Not overly salty either.