Best Crispy Chicken Sandwich Around

Just had the McDonalds spicy crispy chicken.. Pleasantly surprised to find the size of the cutlet above average, compared to other times I’ve tried.. would have thought portion control standard at all locations

I believe in variety… however I don’t do Wendy, McDonalds, or Burger King … that’s what I was referring to as gross… :confused:

chic-fil-a is definitely awesome… their salads are super good :)
Let me make one thing clear to you I am a foodie period going lady if I’m giving you a recommendation for a chicken sandwich don’t discredit me at all lmao. I stand by my statement that the Burger King Spicy Chicken Sandwich when down right meaning know your Burger King and which area to go to foe it etc. It’s in the the top three same goes for the spicy Popeyes chicken sandwich you MUST go to the right establishment in the right town not every hotel chain is created equal nor is every fast food chain same rules apply act accordingly know you’re terrain and do due Diligence I’m out lol

Let me make one thing clear to you I am a foodie period going lady if I’m giving you a recommendation for a chicken sandwich don’t discredit me at all lmao. I stand by my statement that the Burger King Spicy Chicken Sandwich when down right meaning know your Burger King and which area to go to foe it etc. It’s in the the top three same goes for the spicy Popeyes chicken sandwich you MUST go to the right establishment in the right town not every hotel chain is created equal nor is every fast food chain same rules apply act accordingly know you’re terrain and do due Diligence I’m out lol
I 2nd @Mongercode !!
I had the BK spicy crispy chicken the other day and it was actually pretty good to my surprise—
Never been a fan of fast food places but it appears that they have come a ways…
The BK sandwich offered up a meaty breast ( Chicken -fellas !!) , juicy and satisfying…

I 2nd @Mongercode !!
I had the BK spicy crispy chicken the other day and it was actually pretty good to my surprise—
Never been a fan of fast food places but it appears that they have come a ways…
The BK sandwich offered up a meaty breast ( Chicken -fellas !!) , juicy and satisfying…
I’m MongerCode and I approve this message: paid for by the true chicken sandwich lovers but fast food haters society nationwide.

So I have to add the Aldi frozen chicken patties, red bag. I’m telling you, heat them up, pickles, Mayo on potato or brioche roll, and you’re in heaven. Fucking amazing. Don’t wait, get to the store, you won’t regret it!!!

I went to Yetnal Tongdak otherwise known as the Korean chicken place on 162 st in flushing. Great experience not a sandwich per say light breading not greasy several different flavors and made to order. I observed wide variety or people picking up food while I waited 20-25 min for food.

Although not a crispy chicken sandwich, if anyone here likes HUGE Italian style sandwiches check out Mercato Cucina. I was on the stroll in Huntington Station looking for that WOC unicorn one of you's posted about. I struck out but wandered into this place. Its just north of train station on right hand side. It's in where that new development just went up. Anyway, if you're into sandwiches that are bigger then your head you will love it.

It was good, not amazing. I am not into the huge type of sandwiches but you def get your moneys worth.