Belle-707-987-6286 (Melbourne)

So I'm down in the sunshine state on the space coast and the place is a sexual wasteland..practically no ads on CL except guys looking for guys...I'm in the mood for a rub and there happens to be a cute little petite gal posting on CL...so I text and call setting up a session. She quotes me 100 for a 2 hour session..now it's a body rub so the least I think I'll get is tug....I'm staying in a sports lodge and tell her I need discretion, please no driver waiting, park in the street etc..well she ignored that when she arrived..Cute, nice tits, petite young about 22....small talk about Florida weather, the lodge etc...she asks if I have some wine and I accommodate her...as she has her nose buried in her phone...She tells me her girlfriend drove her and is waiting down the block. She asks for the donation and I comply....and she says take off your shirt....She seems disinterested at best,,"You have any lotion?"...I do and I say "Should I take off my pants?"..She says "Not yet"...I ask if she's going to get undress, she says no...I'm like WTF...I'm on my stomach now on the bed and the back rub was really not that bad and I complimented her...then the upsetting starts 250 for FS, "I don't do this and I don't do that"....with that a knock on my door...I quickly put my shirt on thinking it's the owner/manager and there's a young girl standing there....Belle says oh that's my girlfriend just a minute. Well now I told her I needed discretion and I have these 2 22 or even younger girls talking in front of my efficiency...I lost it...I said "Get the hell out, you're annoying as hell"....Can't wait to get back to NY to see my girls..Stay away from this one a real conn artist.. belle.jpg