Bella Fox 281-968-8922

Bella is a beautiful woman, mostly works in Texas but tours also. I saw her a week or 2 ago in Jersey City. She requires a deposit but is safe with it. I feel comfortable with her just because I met her in the past in Houston. Her pictures are accurate. She's full GFE with all that we are looking for. I'm not great with conversations with younger women but talking to her was very easy.
I really enjoyed a long make out session, felt like a teenager again, except for the discomfort I had from turning to face her on the couch. I think she noticed then hopped on my lap and burried her fantastic boobs in my face. She eventualfly dropped to her knees and gave me a bbbj with her big eyes looking up at me. I take awhile to get fully erect so I moved us to the bed and was the bottom for an extended 69 session. I had her roll off me and I pulled her butt to the edge of the bed to put her legs on my shoulders and I enjoyed the squishing sounds coming from her pussy. Yes I had a rubber on. We switched to doggie and I had a great cum. We went a bit over the hour but she didn't rush me at all in fact she offered me a shower before leaving. She is worth every penny.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Bella is a beautiful woman, mostly works in Texas but tours also. I saw her a week or 2 ago in Jersey City. She requires a deposit but is safe with it. I feel comfortable with her just because I met her in the past in Houston. Her pictures are accurate. She's full GFE with all that we are looking for. I'm not great with conversations with younger women but talking to her was very easy.
I really enjoyed a long make out session, felt like a teenager again, except for the discomfort I had from turning to face her on the couch. I think she noticed then hopped on my lap and burried her fantastic boobs in my face. She eventualfly dropped to her knees and gave me a bbbj with her big eyes looking up at me. I take awhile to get fully erect so I moved us to the bed and was the bottom for an extended 69 session. I had her roll off me and I pulled her butt to the edge of the bed to put her legs on my shoulders and I enjoyed the squishing sounds coming from her pussy. Yes I had a rubber on. We switched to doggie and I had a great cum. We went a bit over the hour but she didn't rush me at all in fact she offered me a shower before leaving. She is worth every penny.
Damage?
Tip?