Bella 631-219-1498 (italian, bohemia area)

Came across this one's ad this morning and instantly caught my eye as she's cute. No hits on the number, reverse searched some of her images and basically she's had a dozen numbers over the past several months. Didn't catch any hits on them here. Anyone seen her? She's too cute for there to be no info on her. Note the many tattoos. Has posted in various places across Suffolk mostly but is on Bohemia area at the moment.

Came across some comments elsewhere that are causing me to hesitate, the most red flag-ish being "has people in bathroom." I put more faith in my UG brethren than random strangers on the internet, so anyone seen this one?

Attachments

Please refamiliarize yourself with the rules.
Came across this one's ad this morning and instantly caught my eye as she's cute. No hits on the number, reverse searched some of her images and basically she's had a dozen numbers over the past several months. Didn't catch any hits on them here. Anyone seen her? She's too cute for there to be no info on her. Note the many tattoos. Has posted in various places across Suffolk mostly but is on Bohemia area at the moment.

Came across some comments elsewhere that are causing me to hesitate, the most red flag-ish being "has people in bathroom." I put more faith in my UG brethren than random strangers on the internet, so anyone seen this one?
I've tried to meet up a few times with her going back to October 2018; She goes through Google/Voice numbers, these numbers all have the same pics & location in the ads.

She replies but than when you try to actually meet, she disappears only to reply sorry " phone died "... while staying at hotels where one would assume she'd have the phone plugged in and charging.

(347) 774-9558; 347-774-9558 ad claims 23 years old.

(516) 252-6745; 516-252-6745 party & fetish friendly and 2 girl available.. no replies to my texts - her friends name Brittany (Costa Rican/Filipina) in an another ad went by " Bella (516) 252-6745 Victoria (631) 892-6787 22 years young Costa Rican , Filipina and Russian Bare friendly Party friendly group fun friendly Bisexual friendly"

(631) 579-1093; 631-579-1093 advertised 2 girl special $100/ girl; $160 hh 1 girl but open to negotiations. Age 23 according to ad

(631) 315-6563; 631-315-6563 bbfs $150 (no info on ss, hh, hr) never replied after the $150 quote. Age 25 according to ad.

And recently using this number; she's been on my try list for a while her pics are nice, bbjs friendly, and bisexual/friendly so good for the mff interactive sessions for me. And generally in all the towns that are convenient for me Commack, Deer Park, Bohemia, Ronkonkoma, Medford.... though she once said she was at Lakeland (kind of made me think and wonder if she's busted looking now, and those are "old" pics in her ads).

Moderator note: I fixed the incorrectly formatted phone numbers. This time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried to meet up a few times with her going back to October 2018; She goes through Google/Voice numbers, these numbers all have the same pics & location in the ads.
A bit late to respond here but thank you for sharing your info, much appreciated! I crossed this one off my list as a result.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@hardndslick found the thread(s), don't know how I missed it before. Guess I searched the numbers and not the name, silly me. Thanks.

thread 1 (bella 516-660-8408)

thread 2 (631-258-6139)

Anyone want to merge 'em all here? Doesn't seem like there's any proper reviews (not to diminish hardndslick's experience / memory) which only reinforces the fact she's likely a waste of time.
Thread 2 comes up as blocked. Not sure what is going on with that.

Whats up UG I am back with another once in a blue moon review!

I saw her three or four days ago. She has a new number: 470-453-2501.

She was staying at a motel in East Meadow.

I text her, get a reply asking how long i want to see her, took the hh for 160.

After waiting in the lot for a bit she tells me to come on up. I go in, place donation on the table and get into my birthday suit and she's already ready to go (from her pics, I am sure she has got a lot of business). The bbj was pretty fucking great, lots of tongue, no teeth.

Before I bust I tell her to stop and she just gets in doggy position and I ask where her rubbers are and she says "oh right, you didn't ask for bare." At that point I'm like wtf!?

So the little head wins again and I'm pounding her amazing ass until I blow in the bag, throw my clothes on and she starts a conversation, it must have been 15 or 20 minutes that we just sat there talking. She talks a lot and about a lot of different things but i did not mind, I had nothing to do.

One thing i noticed on my way out qas her arm. It is fucking full of track marks and she wears a gown with long sleeves to cover them up.

She is the girl in the pics, maybe 2-3 years ago. Total damage was 160, she has got a small belly but she has got an extremely poundable butt. Plenty of cushioning. I won't repeat, due to the arms and her enthusiasm for walking in the rain without an umbrella.

Stay safe out there guys.

Whats up UG I am back with another once in a blue moon review!

I saw her three or four days ago. She has a new number: 470-453-2501.

She was staying at a motel in East Meadow.

I text her, get a reply asking how long i want to see her, took the hh for 160.

After waiting in the lot for a bit she tells me to come on up. I go in, place donation on the table and get into my birthday suit and she's already ready to go (from her pics, I am sure she has got a lot of business). The bbj was pretty fucking great, lots of tongue, no teeth.

Before I bust I tell her to stop and she just gets in doggy position and I ask where her rubbers are and she says "oh right, you didn't ask for bare." At that point I'm like wtf!?

So the little head wins again and I'm pounding her amazing ass until I blow in the bag, throw my clothes on and she starts a conversation, it must have been 15 or 20 minutes that we just sat there talking. She talks a lot and about a lot of different things but i did not mind, I had nothing to do.

One thing i noticed on my way out qas her arm. It is fucking full of track marks and she wears a gown with long sleeves to cover them up.

She is the girl in the pics, maybe 2-3 years ago. Total damage was 160, she has got a small belly but she has got an extremely poundable butt. Plenty of cushioning. I won't repeat, due to the arms and her enthusiasm for walking in the rain without an umbrella.

Stay safe out there guys.
Was she at the Coliseum? Her review on the advertising site says 5 star hotels, the Coliseum isn't a 5 star hotel. She sounds right up my alley, IF she's at a reputable hotel...

Was she at the Coliseum? Her review on the advertising site says 5 star hotels, the Coliseum isn't a 5 star hotel. She sounds right up my alley, IF she's at a reputable hotel...
Haha, funny enough that review got me to pull the trigger.

Its definitely a pretty shoddy motel. I probably will not ever go back there.

Its definitely a pretty shoddy motel. I probably will not ever go back there.
Oy vey. Is it the Coliseum? I'm not asking her room number, just if it's the Coliseum. I texted her b/c i have a weakness for addicted white trash, and she got back to me sporadically, but never with a location, or with rates. Thank you.

I started a thread for her too ISO back in March. Saw her just before covid really kicked in. Bbjcim, I think it was $80? Crappy hotel near airport in Suffolk with an interior courtyard you can park in. Not being coy, just don't remember the name. IMO, pudgy. Didn't see track marks, but some acne, but she had just woken up. Got the job done, nothing special. I've had much better. Probably wouldn't go back, but I've said stuff like that before and promptly forgot all about it. She was paranoid about cops.

Alright, saw this one about a month and a half ago, last day of July, sorry if details are scarce, it was a bit ago and tbh it was my worst experience yet.

So texted Bella after seeing this thread and decided to give it a shot. She quoted me 100/150/200 with bbfs included in the 1hr 200 dono. Me, still getting over my ex and not caring about my health, opted for the 200/hr specifically for the bbfs. Shes at the coliseum inn in Nassau. Me being in suffolk, I try to stay in suffolk and not drive too far out of my way but i needed release and I had a bad experience with my regular Kallie and wanted a change. Never been there before, saw it referenced as a crappy place to avoid but being new to the hobby I went anyway.

I get there after like 45 mins of driving, she asks my age/ethnicity and if im with uncle LEO, and I reply accordingly. Never being there before i had to ask which building it was and she kept telling me the left building and wasnt helpful. Eventually got it right, was told upstairs, but i dont leave my car until I know exactly where to go, so I waited for room number, and went. Get there, go up the stairs, side note, I love having to wear masks outside, really helps mask my identity a bit. I see empty beer cans and cigarette butts on the stained carpet upstairs and i realize why this is a crappy motel, crappier than Sayville and I should avoid next time. I knock on door, and im let in.

Pictures posted are accurate as far as I could tell, the lights were off so i couldnt get a good look. She had me do the cop check when i went in, grabbed her boobs and handed her the dono confirming i was there for the hour. Shes in lacy black lingerie, cant see arms they were covered. No kissing, no anal, everything else allowed. Didnt want to take off the lingerie which sucked because i couldnt play with her tits over them and that killed it for me. Had some small talk, said her name was Bella, asked me where i came from and said one of the towns close to me and how it was a long drive here. I undressed, laid down, and she leaned over the side of the bed and blew me for like a minute before asking you ready and climbing on bed next to me for doggy. I push in and im immediately hit with the smell. Did not smell good whatsoever, not a yeast infection or fishy, but like it wasnt clean. First experience with a provider that smelled. I usually go DATY but im glad i didnt start with that. Whatever, I paid, im already in, guess im committed. I start pumping away, her ass was really plump with lots of padding so that was nice i guess. I should have jerked off before coming there, because i came really quick, like 10 mins in. That usually doesnt happen. I ask if i can get another pop while im still in, and she says I get just the one. Which sucks, because every other provider i've been with, you get 2 pops for the hour, and theyre always in the 200-250 range. Me being a young guy, I tried pushing rope and pretend to fuck her, hoping i'd get hard again so I can keep going since she didnt know I came. Funny enough she kept moaning even as im pushing rope, guess there goes the illusion. Anyway i started getting tired and didnt want to risk flipping to mish and still being limp so I faked an orgasm and pulled out, ignoring the fact i came like 5 mins earlier.

She gets up, gets some baby wipes to clean herself and hands me one to clean myself. Then she starts getting dressed and tells me i have to go. Keep in mind, I just drove 45 mins to get here, and I told her this when i got there. I paid for an hour, and its literally been 15 minutes at this point since i got there. Fin you dont allow multiple pops, but kicking me out super early when I paid for an hour? Yeah not cool, I woulda been cool with cuddling and talking after the deed for the remaining time. I get dressed, she reiterates to me that her name is Bella, as if I'm gonna come back, and I leave.

I wouldnt see this one, but YMMV.

Do me a favor and break this up into paragraphs with line breaks next time.
billyS, does this satisfy your request for breaking it up into paragraphs with line breaks? I couldnt figure out how to indent each paragraph, so hoping this will do.