Bella 516-806-7867 Latina Milf Late 30’s

Sorry for the delay.

After I got ghosted by fat redhead Judy in Melville this past Wednesday , I was pressed for time. I saw Bella’s ad for a long time. But never saw any feedback. Face is always blurred out in her advertisements. But I was desperate, so I took the dive. I’m glad I did.
Threw her a text around 3:45. She responded immediately. She was available. We agreed upon 160 for the 1/2 hour. Gave me directions. Located in Hicksville with in walking distance of that closed down popular LMP on Hicksville rd.

She Leads me to a glass door and buzzes me in. I walk up the stairs and an older pleasant looking milf opens the door. Very Very Friendly. She takes my coat off and hangs it for me. Gives me a kiss on the lips with a little bit of tongue. Leads me into her massage area and invites me to get undressed. She gets undressed as well. She’s running her hand gently over my body and she points to the lotion. I replied no thank you. So she kneels down in front of me face to face and says “so we have sex then, yes?”. And I said yes. At that point she started making out with me. She removed the rest of her cloths. She has an incredible body. It’s gorgeous. Reminds me of the Latin strippers in the movie From Dusk till Dawn (an all time favorite of mine). She climbed on top of me while I was laying on my stomach. She was kissing my neck and nibbled on my ear. Grinding herself on me. I flip over and she cleaned me with a steaming clean washcloth. Then she started stroking my until I got rock hard. All while I had full finger access to her pussy. Once I got hard. She put the cover on and hopped on and mounted herself on me. Full dfk, slow passionate grinding fucking. It was great. I flipped her and we went full missionary. She couldn’t spread her legs any further apart. And she was totally into the moment. I got up and fucked her upright so I could admire that gorgeous body. A Kardashian ass with perfect round b cups. Maybe small c’s. I eventually erupted in the bag while inside her. And This is where it gets even better.

She removes the bag and proceeded to clean me. Spray bottle with soapy water. She wipes my entire private area spotlessly clean!! And then while getting dressed, she sits me down and puts my socks on for me. She puts my
Glasses on my face. Puts my hat on. Tells me to use her sink to wash my face. Hands me paper towels . I dry off and then she sticks a piece of gum in my mouth. Put my coat on. Gives me a kiss good bye. And I was gone.

Who does that? That’s what you call pampering. I gave her an extra 30 for being so nice. I’ve never done that ever!!

Face 6 Older but still pleasant looking enough
Body 10 gorgeous
Service 9 it was great but no head. It was still great.
Attitude 12 She was great. Almost didn’t want to share. But who am I kidding , once was good enough for me.

You’re welcome.

Sorry for the delay.

After I got ghosted by fat redhead Judy in Melville this past Wednesday , I was pressed for time. I saw Bella’s ad for a long time. But never saw any feedback. Face is always blurred out in her advertisements. But I was desperate, so I took the dive. I’m glad I did.
Threw her a text around 3:45. She responded immediately. She was available. We agreed upon 160 for the 1/2 hour. Gave me directions. Located in Hicksville with in walking distance of that closed down popular LMP on Hicksville rd.

She Leads me to a glass door and buzzes me in. I walk up the stairs and an older pleasant looking milf opens the door. Very Very Friendly. She takes my coat off and hangs it for me. Gives me a kiss on the lips with a little bit of tongue. Leads me into her massage area and invites me to get undressed. She gets undressed as well. She’s running her hand gently over my body and she points to the lotion. I replied no thank you. So she kneels down in front of me face to face and says “so we have sex then, yes?”. And I said yes. At that point she started making out with me. She removed the rest of her cloths. She has an incredible body. It’s gorgeous. Reminds me of the Latin strippers in the movie From Dusk till Dawn (an all time favorite of mine). She climbed on top of me while I was laying on my stomach. She was kissing my neck and nibbled on my ear. Grinding herself on me. I flip over and she cleaned me with a steaming clean washcloth. Then she started stroking my until I got rock hard. All while I had full finger access to her pussy. Once I got hard. She put the cover on and hopped on and mounted herself on me. Full dfk, slow passionate grinding fucking. It was great. I flipped her and we went full missionary. She couldn’t spread her legs any further apart. And she was totally into the moment. I got up and fucked her upright so I could admire that gorgeous body. A Kardashian ass with perfect round b cups. Maybe small c’s. I eventually erupted in the bag while inside her. And This is where it gets even better.

She removes the bag and proceeded to clean me. Spray bottle with soapy water. She wipes my entire private area spotlessly clean!! And then while getting dressed, she sits me down and puts my socks on for me. She puts my
Glasses on my face. Puts my hat on. Tells me to use her sink to wash my face. Hands me paper towels . I dry off and then she sticks a piece of gum in my mouth. Put my coat on. Gives me a kiss good bye. And I was gone.

Who does that? That’s what you call pampering. I gave her an extra 30 for being so nice. I’ve never done that ever!!

Face 6 Older but still pleasant looking enough
Body 10 gorgeous
Service 9 it was great but no head. It was still great.
Attitude 12 She was great. Almost didn’t want to share. But who am I kidding , once was good enough for me.

You’re welcome.
Texted this one. Says she doesn’t do full service or bj

Texted this one. Says she doesn’t do full service or bj
I made no mention of FS when I texted her. I made no mention of FS meeting her. I didn’t know what to expect. It was only after I refused the massage lotion that she initiated FS into the conversation.

I probably opened the flood gates for her with all the lurkers. A bunch of horny bastards asking “hey, do you do full service?” “Bbbj” “anal” etc…….. sometimes I feel that I overwhelm them once my review comes up and it’s a really positive one. Because then you guys and the spineless lurking legions blow up her phone and close in on her like the swat team did on the Blues Brothers.

THANX for the review, Damn that's a great body.

Any feeling on how she would feel at DATY?
That body is smoking fucking hot. I don’t know if it’s her. Her hair was pin straight like Pocahontas. And she was a shade Darker than what the pictures show. But it was just as nice. Maybe nicer.

As for daty , I didn’t try. I did move down and kissed the inside of her thighs while fingering her. She tensed up as I was nearing her pussy, but relaxed as I passed it . Maybe yes, but I’d lean towards no.

Based off of the raving review in this thread I decided to give it a shot. Reached out to her a few weeks ago and was quoted 160 hh or 200hr. Set up an appointment in the morning and opted for the hh. She wouldn’t give me the actual location until I was there all she told me was Broadway in Hicksville. Drove out that way and texted her when I was there. She took 10 minutes to respond and give me the actual address so I was a little skeptical at first. Her place was right next to a fire department with a lot of cop cars in the area so I had second thoughts. Decided fuck it just go through with it. Opened the door and walked up the steps to Bella opening the door for me. First impressions were she was a little on the older side but really nice body. She was wearing one of those thong/long sleeve shirt 1 piece suits.

Gave her the 160 up front and started to undress. Her massage table was literally a memory foam mattress which was actually nice a for a change. She started the massage with a lot of oil and body rubbing. She immediately grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. Her ass was nice and jiggly which I liked. She asked if she can rub my ass which of course I replied yes. The massage was very sexual. She got on top and started sliding her body on mine. After about 15 minutes she told me to flip. She cleaned jr and started warming me up with her hands. She went in for a HJ with oil. As she was playing with Jr she bent over to start making out with me. I am usually skeptical of this with providers but it was hot in the moment. A lot of tongue and she was passionate. When I started to feel like I was gonna bust I asked her to stop so we can start the FS. She said she was only offering HJ for the day because she was on her period. Would’ve been nice to know that before I went but it was whatever. Eventually busted from an absolutely amazing HJ. She really took her time cleaning me up and gave me a piece of game after we were done. Before I left she did say she would do FS next time when she wasn’t in her days.

Tried texting her last week hoping to go back for FS. It appears her number has been disconnected so not sure what happened there. Idk if there is a new number or something. Definitely worth it tho.

Based off of the raving review in this thread I decided to give it a shot. Reached out to her a few weeks ago and was quoted 160 hh or 200hr. Set up an appointment in the morning and opted for the hh. She wouldn’t give me the actual location until I was there all she told me was Broadway in Hicksville. Drove out that way and texted her when I was there. She took 10 minutes to respond and give me the actual address so I was a little skeptical at first. Her place was right next to a fire department with a lot of cop cars in the area so I had second thoughts. Decided fuck it just go through with it. Opened the door and walked up the steps to Bella opening the door for me. First impressions were she was a little on the older side but really nice body. She was wearing one of those thong/long sleeve shirt 1 piece suits.

Gave her the 160 up front and started to undress. Her massage table was literally a memory foam mattress which was actually nice a for a change. She started the massage with a lot of oil and body rubbing. She immediately grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. Her ass was nice and jiggly which I liked. She asked if she can rub my ass which of course I replied yes. The massage was very sexual. She got on top and started sliding her body on mine. After about 15 minutes she told me to flip. She cleaned jr and started warming me up with her hands. She went in for a HJ with oil. As she was playing with Jr she bent over to start making out with me. I am usually skeptical of this with providers but it was hot in the moment. A lot of tongue and she was passionate. When I started to feel like I was gonna bust I asked her to stop so we can start the FS. She said she was only offering HJ for the day because she was on her period. Would’ve been nice to know that before I went but it was whatever. Eventually busted from an absolutely amazing HJ. She really took her time cleaning me up and gave me a piece of game after we were done. Before I left she did say she would do FS next time when she wasn’t in her days.

Tried texting her last week hoping to go back for FS. It appears her number has been disconnected so not sure what happened there. Idk if there is a new number or something. Definitely worth it tho.
I'm not sure if I should . But after I put my initial review up (and her phone blew the fuck up from you horny bastards :D) she texted me with her private number. I’ve never seen her advertise again.

I know I’m not going back. Once is good for me. But I’m not sure if putting her private number on here is a good idea. I know it’s not a good idea. She’d know who gave her up.

You guys are aweful womanizing man sluts ……. Like me :D lmfao…….