Being a bottom

It seems like much of the chat in this section is more about being a top. About 6 years ago on my first* (and so far only) TS encounter, I was the bottom. I found it interesting and not at all painful either during or after. My only complaint is that she wouldn't let me reciprocate and I left still needing to find some relief.

Also, in general, I'd like to say that I found her and most TS's (live cam sites) to be a bit on the nasty side. If they identify as a female, shouldn't they also be sweet like most girls are? I'm not into the "slave" thing, just an interesting and kinky alternative.

*sorry I can't remember her name but it was at a place in Plainview and I think it was $150.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This thread was originally deleted because the OP didn't have enough posts to start a thread.

Post appears exactly as he wrote it.

For the only time I indulged in a TS, I went for a completely submissive bottom trans on hormone treatments. She was completely Fem (TS Julie/Samantha). She Had the old school Pamela Anderson/girl from warrent cherry pie video look. Better looking than 95% of all the providers and girls I’ve ever seen.

That to me is a real TS. There’s very few of them out there. The only other one I see advertise in the Long Island area is the other blonde that calls herself TS Paola. She looks fucking gorgeous…. There are also some absolutely gorgeous white Trans girls that are located in Manhattan. And they’re extremely pricey.

If she has a raging hard on and 12 o’clock shadow, she’s just a guy with bolt ons and a bad makeup job….

For the only time I indulged in a TS, I went for a completely submissive bottom trans on hormone treatments. She was completely Fem (TS Julie/Samantha). She Had the old school Pamela Anderson/girl from warrent cherry pie video look. Better looking than 95% of all the providers and girls I’ve ever seen.

That to me is a real TS. There’s very few of them out there. The only other one I see advertise in the Long Island area is the other blonde that calls herself TS Paola. She looks fucking gorgeous…. There are also some absolutely gorgeous white Trans girls that are located in Manhattan. And they’re extremely pricey.

If she has a raging hard on and 12 o’clock shadow, she’s just a guy with bolt ons and a bad makeup job….
Phone number location?

Phone number location?
TS Julie 516-749-8434 I met her at the Hollywood on rte 109 in Farmingdale. Don’t know if she floats around. It was one of those been there done that scenarios.

If I ever decide to do it again, I’d probably hunt down TS Paola. She seems to float around a lot (queens, ronkonkoma , Melville , Bohemia etc… ) or I’d splurge for a hot high end submissive white trans in Manhattan.

TS Julie 516-749-8434 I met her at the Hollywood on rte 109 in Farmingdale. Don’t know if she floats around. It was one of those been there done that scenarios.

If I ever decide to do it again, I’d probably hunt down TS Paola. She seems to float around a lot (queens, ronkonkoma , Melville , Bohemia etc… ) or I’d splurge for a hot high end submissive white trans in Manhattan.
Julie's spot is always the same.

I saw Julie at the Hollywood a good 10 years ago. I went solely based on her looks. She is beautiful with an amazing body. We had a good time. I fucked her pretty good. I remember her saying she didn't kiss but halfway through the session she grabbed me by the back of the head and we made out like our plane was going down.

Yeah, she was hot as fuck and totally passable.

any passable asian ladyboys in the area that you know of?

I found this thread looking for info on TS Julia. I'm thinking of giving her a try. I'll update after I do. She seems hot.

Regarding being a bottom. That is me. Submissive and love to please. So, 90% of the time I'm looking for a TS or woman who is more top or dominant.

With that said, and at the risk of sounding like I'm shilling, TS Ash, TS Belice, Tranny Top Ash is a girl who I have seen many times and without a double is an ATF.

I know she has been around a while and her *********** number worked the last time i used it about 3 months ago. Also her email, *********"* worked.

I find her sexy and very intelligent. She has always seem to be honest with me. Also, she is willing to try whatever perverted thing I was interested in. Worshipped every inch of her, gone down on her, been fucked (covered). She is not a clock watcher. Like to control things.

Its been a while since I posted any info, so I apologize if I messed up with the rules. Just my experience and opinion.

THis is more of an endorsement than a review. Please read our guidelines and post an actual review. You can repost the contact info in the actual review.

I found this thread looking for info on TS Julia. I'm thinking of giving her a try. I'll update after I do. She seems hot.

Regarding being a bottom. That is me. Submissive and love to please. So, 90% of the time I'm looking for a TS or woman who is more top or dominant.

With that said, and at the risk of sounding like I'm shilling, TS Ash, TS Belice, Tranny Top Ash is a girl who I have seen many times and without a double is an ATF.

I know she has been around a while and her 516-669-1729 number worked the last time i used it about 3 months ago. Also her email, knor1010@live.com worked.

I find her sexy and very intelligent. She has always seem to be honest with me. Also, she is willing to try whatever perverted thing I was interested in. Worshipped every inch of her, gone down on her, been fucked (covered). She is not a clock watcher. Like to control things.

Its been a while since I posted any info, so I apologize if I messed up with the rules. Just my experience and opinion.
Anywhere I can find her photo? Her site doesn't show any and no other ads listed with this number. Thanks.