Becki/Winter 631-605-7140

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Ok let me give this a go. Have been back and forth with her for maybe two weeks. I used two names because she and I started when she was Winter now advertising on BP as Becki.
Quoted 120 for half, 20 extra for bbbj, otherwise covered. Gave me address just off Sunrise in Copaigue. Sends a photo, cute little redhead with a seeming nice body. She says she works alone. I get to motel and say I'm 10 mins away. A door opens, girl comes out gives her pimp a big hug and he leaves, looks right at me but I'm "busy". She says text when in lot. I wait a little and say I'm here, she says I need 10 minutes. It's now been an hour since we started this. Ask room number, she sends but asks me to wait till she's ready.
Ten mins later same ground floor door opens and I see the red hair, VERY bad acne. She looks wasted, heads upstairs, texts me need 5 minutes.
Now I spot the pimp hanging around by the end of the rooms along with a car with three guys in it. Texted her, more delays. Said nice try I'm out. Curses me out. Who cares. Bad vibe all around and as I'm leaving through the Wendy's parking lot who pulls up at the motel but LE.
Advice....STAY AWAY!!!

http://images3.************/imager/u/large/256824345/0e118a7abec3a8574cda8e3ce9a9a7ac.jpghttp://images2.************/imager/u/large/256824704/7f94c2965377461701602a2febe88e91.jpg

Ok let me give this a go. Have been back and forth with her for maybe two weeks. I used two names because she and I started when she was Winter now advertising on BP as Becki.
Quoted 120 for half, 20 extra for bbbj, otherwise covered. Gave me address just off Sunrise in Copaigue. Sends a photo, cute little redhead with a seeming nice body. She says she works alone. I get to motel and say I'm 10 mins away. A door opens, girl comes out gives her pimp a big hug and he leaves, looks right at me but I'm "busy". She says text when in lot. I wait a little and say I'm here, she says I need 10 minutes. It's now been an hour since we started this. Ask room number, she sends but asks me to wait till she's ready.
Ten mins later same ground floor door opens and I see the red hair, VERY bad acne. She looks wasted, heads upstairs, texts me need 5 minutes.
Now I spot the pimp hanging around by the end of the rooms along with a car with three guys in it. Texted her, more delays. Said nice try I'm out. Curses me out. Who cares. Bad vibe all around and as I'm leaving through the Wendy's parking lot who pulls up at the motel but LE.
Advice....STAY AWAY!!!
Sounds like a smart decision. I've only been to that hotel once (I live there and I didn't even know it existed until I saw a previously reviewed provider there this winter) and saw LE hanging around there and there were definitely some shady people lingering around. I've been to some sleazy hotels, but this one I was most uncomfortable with.

I've seen her for a quicky, and yeah she's not as pretty as she obviously once was, and she's chubby now.

I would avoid this place, it's gotten very popular with the working crews (pimps) and I've had more than one bad time there recently (Vegas girls) it used to be a decent quiet little stop for indies, parking lot always empty, but now it's too busy for my liking.

I would avoid this place, it's gotten very popular with the working crews (pimps) and I've had more than one bad time there recently (Vegas girls) it used to be a decent quiet little stop for indies, parking lot always empty, but now it's too busy for my liking.
Yes, nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.
(In honor of Yogi, as we count down the days until the first pitch on Sunday night.)

N
631-891-9269 New number.
80ss 120hh 200hr sometimes bumps it up 20 - 30 bucks.
Set up date by text 80ss.
Seedy hotel Copaigue. Little dog in room. Smoker. Lite kissing NO Dfk no bbbj. It was boring will not repeat.

Last edited by a moderator: