Beauty Spa- Astoria 929-391-1279

I saw Anna last week. She did have very large breasts but I would not say she's skinny. At all. Her waist wasn't much smaller than her tig ol' bitties.

She did scrub me down to having only six layers of skin during the table shower. So that was nice. I guess. Otherwise, I found her to rush things along and her phony moans and nonsense she was uttering during sex was really annoying.

From what I've seen her reviews are all over the place. Curious. Put my session with her in the NAY category.

This is my first review

i do my deeds in the early mornings on weekdays so some places just don't work for me time or location wise.

Okay so i've about had it with TOFTT. I live in Astoria and have intel for about 15 places in Astoria and maybe another10 scattered around Queens and Manhattan. I've watched this board for a while now and have gotten some good info but not too much about places in my area so not too sure how to post about other places, However i did patronize this place about a month ago, maybe two, and definitely have some different views.

this place is on Hookah row on Steinway and there are also 2 other AMP almost directly across the street.

I'm pretty sure her name was Linda, a bit older than other places as she's about 40ISH. short, decent milfy C's and not a lick of English. first place I've been to where they had the wall mounted temperature check. quiet, clean place with an inner door so you aren't standing on the street waiting to get in. the shower room is very small. I'm 6ft1, athletic, healthy and fit and had the walls from head to toe.

very basic table shower aimed at getting the body wet and far from sensual. tried to get her naked with me and she just seemed confused to the point where i was starting to lose interest. we get back to the room and the usual stupid "your skin so smooth" "you big man" "oh, oh too big" but yet 5 minutes ago you could not understand anything i was saying. so i said screw it, I'm gonna just take this massage for what its worth. so it was a decent 20-30 minute massage, not good, not bad but just decent enough to make that house money.

finally on the flip her English improved and she was asking for 150, when i stopped laughing she said 140 and then 120 and then 100.. i told her to just use her hand and let me get the hell out of there already. she gave me a standard hand and then left for the hot towel.

on the way out i explained that the service was subpar and that she could have made that 150 plus and all i was met with was the smile and the fake acknowledgements that she understood what i was saying.

Place - 7 (Shower-2)
Girl - 5
Service - 5

60 + 60 all in, but not out fast enough

if i butchered this review just let me know how to fix and how to post about the other places

Dick

Did anyone else who has gone here get a text message from this spa this morning (Sunday) at 6:30am? Because I did and I was not happy about it!
I ‘m not married otherwise wouldn’t give my number to some providers but I love when you get a text out of nowhere from provider usually during the week stating “ I miss you please come see me”.

Did anyone else who has gone here get a text message from this spa this morning (Sunday) at 6:30am? Because I did and I was not happy about it!
I ‘m not married otherwise wouldn’t give my number to some providers but I love when you get a text out of nowhere from provider usually during the week stating “ I miss you please come see me”.
Just curious, why would either of you guys have your burner on at times other when you are setting up and/or on your way to a session?

Oh wait — do you guys actually give out the # of your personal phone to these places/people?

Mod note: Asshole, did you notice that comment was deleted the first time you posted it?
That was a hint we didn't want to see it.
Posting it again, after it was deleted only made you a candidate to be placed in moderation.

Called up this place and was surprised they were open. I tried last week but no one answered. Anyway, made an appointment for 2pm. Got there and was greeted by Mimi. She was wearing a shirt lab coat. I guess to pass off as a legit spa... Lol! Was asked to take shoes off and had hands sprayed with alcohol. Got shown to a room and I said ts so off we went. She was very thorough in washing all over especially the important parts. Even offered yo wash my hair which I accepted. After rinsing off back to the room and discussion of services wanted. Settled for nude massage with cbj and tit fuck for 100 tip plus 60 house. Started off with a meh massage. It was okay but on to the main event. Clothes flew off and many positions even daty during cbj. 69 then daty from behind. Got her all riled up and bb tit fuck until finish over her natural c/ds. Lovely time. Worked up a sweat so we showered again and off on my merry way.
House: 60
Tip: 100