Beauty Spa- Astoria 929-391-1279

Lala from Beauty Spa
Asian girl around early 30's
She is really skinny and around 5'5 has a long hair, has a man made C's size boobs, face ok
I went there because a friend recommended me to try it. When I got there I got check the temperature Another lady wanted to take to the room but I told her I already got an appointment with another girl.
First I got a massage that was pretty good I would really recommend it then after a good long massage she asked me to turn around and asked me if I wanted full service, I say yes. I got a cover blowjob but she offered me bbj for extra. Her blowjob was awesome, really long one then we started fucking and she went into cowgirl position touching her boobs while fucking then we went into mesh and ended with doggy. While she was giving me a handjob to cum I really like that she was touching herself and I came then she cleaned me up and we talked a little bit before leaving.

Review of Linda
Asian girl around early 40's
This is my second time going there. I called and got an appointment easily.
When I got there I got check the temperature
She has some curves, around 5'2 has a brown long hair, has a natural D's size boobs, 2 tattoos one near her boobs and in her left arm, nice face

She gave me Ts, back in the room I got a massage that was pretty good I would really recommend it then after a good long massage, very good one, she knows exactly where to touch you.
I got a bbj and it was one of the best I ever had while fingering her softly, then she was sucking and wanting to my finger inside and I could feel how wet she wad getting. It was a really long and nice one, while touching her everywhere, once she was wet enough I got cover and she started opening her wet pussy and went right in, then she started moving back and forth and I could feel how she liked to ride me on cowgirl position, I touched her boobs while fucking her

While she was giving me a handjob to cum. She was preparing her mouth to catch my cum and when I came I put everything in her mouth and she kept it there. After she cleaned me up and went to shower again and we talked a little bit before leaving.

Coco from Beauty Spa
Asian girl around early 30's
She is skinny with good body and around 5'5 has a black straight little bit long hair with curly at the end, has a natural C's size boobs, face ok

I went to this place before. They texted me and told me there was a new girl and if I wanted to see her. I made an appointment.
When I got there I got check the temperature and was taken to the room

I got a ts and got cleaned then she gave me a massage that was pretty good. She put cover on my finger and allowed me to put my finger inside her pussy and she started pulling inside of her and I could feel her wet pussy. she said she want me inside her, but before that I got a cover blowjob but she offered me bbj for extra and I said yes. Her blowjob was awesome, a long one, while she was giving me a bbj I was touching her wet pussy until

she was wet enough. she cover me and we started fucking and she went into cowgirl position touching her boobs while fucking. her boobs felt so good and she has a good size nipple then she wanted to go into doggy and then mesh. While she was giving me a handjob to cum I really like that she was touching her pussy then she kissed my chest and I came in her boobs then she cleaned me up and went to shower again. I got ready and left.

Outstanding! Did I get this right you had both Coco & LInda yesterday? Just curious what on top of the $70.00 house did you pay, and what “extra” was asked for by Coco for the BBBJ?

First time trying this venue after discovering it through reading reviews of Linda. I ended up meeting LINA, not Linda, but no complaints at all about the draw. From what I gather Lina is the much younger of the two and service was very good, so I left happy and will return.

Lina is slim with nice breasts, sexy face long curvy/wavy fair. Significantly sexier than most girls in a walk-in massage parlor. Very flirtatious from the outset leaving no doubt in my mind that she takes the sensuality seriously.

The table shower room was just OK although I do give the place some points for having one. The issue however is that the room is not really long enough -- the room is the exact length of the shower. Not a biggie but don't expect a NURU slide here.....I just opted for the standing shower, because honestly I was just looking forward to getting back to the room anyways, curious what lay behind her sexy style. What lay ahead was a good time including massage, cat bath, prostate teasing, BLS, discreet condom application with mouth (haha, yeah I know, she got there before we could discuss options so I just went with it lol).......decent CBJ, and very fulfilling main event. The main event had an intensity and vigor to it that I don't always find at a mid-priced walk-in spa....she was very sensual, very vocal, very into it and very encouraging. Multiple positions were enjoyed, a good workout for both of us, very satisfying and relaxing.
Speaks limited English. Damage 60+100.

Annabel

I was in the mood for some good Turkish food and ended up on Steinway st. based on a recommendation. I’m trying to find the place and I stumble upon a spa.
It looks low key and inviting.

I run a quick search and find a few reviews in this spot on several sites.
I text the number and get an immediate response, come in we’re waiting for you. Great I’m already here.

I get buzzed in and a lovely lady named Annabel opens the door. She’s short and skinny and with the mask on she has beautiful eyes and very inviting after the covid check we get in the room and get ready for a shower.
She’s very easy going and comfortable and that make me feel relaxed.
It also helps that the place is clean and seems to be freshly built or renovated.

We undress and hit the shower. She has Natural massive D’s with nice nipples. We giggle and joke around mostly on my Size. She comments that I’m big.. shower is fun and short since I like more time for bang bang.

In the room, sloppy CBJ with plenty of eye contact, moaning and plenty attention to the boys. The slurping noises turned me on immediately. She was able to take it all in despite my size with the occasional “oh my god, you’re so big”.

After 15-20 min of this great oral sensation I ask for the cover and she looks at me with her big eyes like she wants it too. We start in mish, slow entry since she’s very tight. After a few pokes I realize we need to switch to CG and let her control the entry.

It works, I’m in and I go very slow. She feels and sounds great while I do my thing. After 10 min, I’m dying to bust. I ask to switch back to blow job. I really like her oral style. She looks at me as I burst and she keeps sucking.

Short but great time with Annabel.
will repeat.

Annabel

I was in the mood for some good Turkish food and ended up on Steinway st. based on a recommendation. I’m trying to find the place and I stumble upon a spa.

I text the number and get an immediate response, come in we’re waiting for you. Great I’m already here.

I get buzzed in and a lovely lady named Annabel opens the door. She’s short and skinny and with the mask on she has beautiful eyes and very inviting after the covid check we get in the room and get ready for a shower.
It also helps that the place is clean and seems to be freshly built or renovated.

We undress and hit the shower. She has Natural massive D’s with nice nipples. We giggle and joke around mostly on my Size. She comments that I’m big.. shower is fun and short since I like more time for bang bang.

In the room, sloppy CBJ with plenty of eye contact, moaning and plenty attention to the boys. The slurping noises turned me on immediately. She was able to take it all in despite my size with the occasional “oh my god, you’re so big”.

After 15-20 min of this great oral sensation I ask for the cover and she looks at me with her big eyes like she wants it too. We start in mish, slow entry since she’s very tight. After a few pokes I realize we need to switch to CG and let her control the entry.

It works, I’m in and I go very slow. She feels and sounds great while I do my thing. After 10 min, I’m dying to bust. I ask to switch back to blow job. I really like her oral style. She looks at me as I burst and she keeps sucking.

will repeat.
Is this the same place as the title or did you review a new spa? Also what was the entry fee and damage? Thanks for reviewing.

Annabel

will repeat.
Sounds like an intense session, a little confused though. It started with a sloppy CBJ and after 15 minutes oral you asked for a cover to go all in. So after 10 minutes you need to bust and ask to go back to oral, and you burst in her mouth. So my confusion is what parts of this session was in a cover?

Long time lurker and this past year has been a challenge to visit any spots with working remote full time.
Anyway, I thought I would give this place a try and dropped in last week. I had the chance to make a stop on the way home from the out of the norm office visit. The location is not the most convenient if taking the subway.
My visit was with Cici.
Looks wise was average and age looked around 40's.
I asked for a shower after the fast paced walk, she replied, no need, lay down.
The massage was pretty bad, mostly a light touch over the back and legs which lasted for about 10 mins.
When discussing next services, I should not have agreed but given the chance to get out and the subway trip over, I justified to myself to give it a try, should be ok.
She came back with the cover and after applying, started trying to get me up by flopping me around with her fingers. When I was semi erect, she climbs on top and starts a very crappy ride.
After 5 mins, I change positions and try to start missionary. I am still not in the mood and there from this position, there is a smell that is a complete turn off.
I get up and ask her to finish me by hand.
I unfortunately had the total opposite of the previous reviews and hope it was just a shitty luck of the draw.

Long time lurker and this past year has been a challenge to visit any spots with working remote full time.
Anyway, I thought I would give this place a try and dropped in last week. I had the chance to make a stop on the way home from the out of the norm office visit. The location is not the most convenient if taking the subway.
My visit was with Cici.
The massage was pretty bad, mostly a light touch over the back and legs which lasted for about 10 mins.
When discussing next services, I should not have agreed but given the chance to get out and the subway trip over, I justified to myself to give it a try, should be ok.
She came back with the cover and after applying, started trying to get me up by flopping me around with her fingers. When I was semi erect, she climbs on top and starts a very crappy ride.
After 5 mins, I change positions and try to start missionary. I am still not in the mood and there from this position, there is a smell that is a complete turn off.
I unfortunately had the total opposite of the previous reviews and hope it was just a shitty luck of the draw.
I been reading a lot of reviews on this place on here and other boards. It seem recently a lot of reviews are similar to your experience and make one wonder about the glowing one’s.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My visit was with Cici.
Long time lurker?
You've been here since 2008.

Long time lurker?
You've been here since 2008.
Yes, a very long time. Apologies, I don't TOFTT, as I should and when I can, usually visit a few of the chinese houses in flushing (from wechat). Not the best team effort approach, but didn't think I was adding a lot if reviewing the same person already reviewed.
I did want to add this as a recent experience that was far from what others had.
I am thankful to everyone for the information I have benefitted over the years.

Short-time lurker and limited contributor hehe. Visited Anna here recently in between obligations in Queens.
Anna is on the shorter and more petite side, skinny body but serious D breasts up top. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know for sure if they are man made but I'm gonna assume they are considering how big they are on a pretty small frame.
Surprisingly my time was pretty good! Not like in Manhattan at say, Sally's place, but for the price I paid I left happy. Table shower, massage, BBBJ, CFS, and more massage. In the BBBJ phase Anna was VERY vocal. I've seen reviewers who liked how much she role plays in the BBBJ, and others who seem to wish she didn't role play as much. Personally I enjoyed it, as after all I'm there to pretend a whole bunch of stuff, and Anna's BJ still was better than I expected at this price point.

I didn't see anyone else in the spa when I visited, not sure if there are other ladies to try or if Anna is holding down the fort for now.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Short-time lurker and limited contributor hehe. Visited Anna here recently in between obligations in Queens.
Anna is on the shorter and more petite side, skinny body but serious D breasts up top. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know for sure if they are man made but I'm gonna assume they are considering how big they are on a pretty small frame.
Surprisingly my time was pretty good! Not like in Manhattan at say, Sally's place, but for the price I paid I left happy. Table shower, massage, BBBJ, CFS, and more massage. In the BBBJ phase Anna was VERY vocal. I've seen reviewers who liked how much she role plays in the BBBJ, and others who seem to wish she didn't role play as much. Personally I enjoyed it, as after all I'm there to pretend a whole bunch of stuff, and Anna's BJ still was better than I expected at this price point.

I didn't see anyone else in the spa when I visited, not sure if there are other ladies to try or if Anna is holding down the fort for now.
Damage?

My visit was with Cici.
Thank you for posting the review. I too hope it was shitty luck of the draw. My experiences have been positive so far

Sounds like an intense session, a little confused though. It started with a sloppy CBJ and after 15 minutes oral you asked for a cover to go all in. So after 10 minutes you need to bust and ask to go back to oral, and you burst in her mouth. So my confusion is what parts of this session was in a cover?
Oh damn, good question and my apologies for the typo. CBJ was a typo, I meant BBBJ but somehow typed CBJ. Main event was covered, oral uncovered.