Beauty health spa 212-233-8963 FiDi

In the stairs to the Fulton St metro station, literally in front of papaya spa.

Wanted to try a new place and once again 16 Beaver didn't pick up the phone. The Whitehall one has been busted so I'm starting to lack options...

Place looks dead from outside, inside is small and looks old, rooms are partitioned with fake thin walls and curtains for doors, no shower or TS. It's straight to the point.

Masseuse looked like an Asian mom as they all do, average face and body
Massage technique was great, comparable to the two other fidi spots I reviewed before
Happy ending was good too, the buildup to the hj was a bit awkward as she thought it was my first time ever and she asked multiple times for confirmation that I was ok with the happy ending but after that it was nice, she applied herself and I had a good time + light roaming over the clothes accepted

Dunno if I was the only customer during the session but FYI I didn't hear any noise coming from other rooms

TL;DR the place looks shady but service is good, cheapest house fee of the area
If you want the place to look "high end" and real large rooms, cross the street and go to Papaya

75 min massage for 75 + tipped 40

Had a pretty disappointing time. On a mission to try all of the spots in fidi and I stumbled upon this one.
Exactly as Tony described, literally in the freaking stairs of the mta (next to joes pizza)

Called them and was given a rate of $35 for 30 minutes
I felt euphoric ;) thought I found my new happy ending spot with a cheap house fee
spot looks shady, went in and found a pretty lady! oh wow thought I struck gold

gave her 35, went into the room and got naked
she gave me some weird ass name, cannot recall it

she came in and gave me a nice massage, she had her thighs/pussy all over my neck
she kept pressing her body on me and I got a nice feel of her legs
at this point the lady is massaging me too damn long
like geez lady just stroke my dick already

the alarm rings and she's tells me my time is up
at this point I'm confused, she gave all the hints that there would be a happy ending
so I straight ask her and show her with my hands that I want a hand job
she said that they don't do that, thanked me, and left

I was left sexually frustrated and sad :(
gave her a tip and left

tldr: apparently this spot does not provide happy endings. maybe I was unlucky.
on to the next!

I had exactly the same experience last week. All the signs where there - she pressed her pussy against my hands and her tits on the back of my head (the one on my shoulders..) but the (mediocre) massage lasted too long and the alarm rings. She asks: more? And I said no and left sexually frustrated. 35 half hour and 10 tip.

Went down the rabbit hole on this one. Went to the location. The subway was closed with the gate barring entrance, but the massage spa was still open. I called to make sure they were open. Went inside and and there was another customer on his way out. I went straight inside to the first booth. The table was lined with a paper sheet. Laid down naked. Woman who came to me five minutes later was a maybe fifty year old Asian lady, nice body, jogger pants and a mid riff shirt and shoulder length hair. I got a hour long massage. At the forty minute mark, I was told to flip. She put the towel over my mid section. Until then it was a standard massage, I started roaming my hands around her. She did not react at all. At a certain point, I was about to just give up but she kept on teasing me. I finally started rubbing and feeling her again. Got a hand release and I came just as the time expired. Hundred all in.