bdsm with Kitty (631) 626-2386

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time with her. She looks to be mid-twenties, dark hair, Hispanic(?) NOT the usual pointlessly bitchy domme one often encounters but someone who’s comfortable and chatty in a lets-dive-into-the-kinky-end-of-the-pool kinda way. She started by fucking me with a fat hand-held dildo. After testing how deep I could tolerate she had me flip onto my back so she could ride me reverse cowgirl style with the dildo still in vitro with her ass in my face so she could feed me her thong-covered ass crack while she worked the dildo into a comfort zone, just in time for her free hand to start workin’ my cock as if our lives depended on it. This ass-fuck with hand job developed into one of the most exquisite edging sequences I’ve ever had the pleasure to enjoy. She brought me to the brink no less than six times, each time stopping altogether so I didn’t shoot. But on her seventh approach I just totally lost my mind and bodily control altogether. Pulled my tongue outta her ass crack long enough to warn her several times I was about to shoot. But either she didn’t care, couldn’t hear me, or was testing my self control in ways that are not human. She seemed genuinely disappointed when I spilled my spooge but she was pleasantly surprised at how cooperative I was in licking and sucking her fingers clean of all resulting jizz. She’s on my wavelength for sure and I will definitely see her again. In fact I’m hard AF just recalling last night in this review.

Status
Not open for further replies.