Bdsm with fs in nyc?

Look up busty Mia. Shes based in Brooklyn and does bdsm and some sub/domme/worship sessions with FS. I have not seen her as shes not a true domme and doesn't fit my criteria, but i know a few guys that have and they seem to love her. Juet google the name and youll find it. Good luck fella.

Look up mistress Candy. I’m pretty sure she’s located in Levittown. Has an apartment with a separate entrance in the back on the 2nd floor. Has posters of slayer all over her walls. She has a BF . But he’s totally her submissive. Walks him on a dog leash (literally!!!). I banged her out saying I wasn’t interested in the whole BDSM thing. I let her get a little nasty with me ;) . Found her on either kik or FB. She may also have her own website. It was a long time ago. I def caught her at a low point I think. Said her BF got hurt in an accident. She showed me pics of him in a wheelchair. I laid out 300 and had my way with her for hours on her couch. Bbbj, Greek, multi pops etc..... I know she’s still in the area. I saw her walking on Hempstead Tpke a few months ago.

Might be worth looking up.

I guess I should not expect to see a discussion for a sub with FS?
About 8-10 years ago I had a CL experience with a couple that the dom offered the sub girlfriend for a well-controlled BDSM and FS. I had an mind-bending experience, but could never find them again... I really would like to try something like that again.

Look up mistress Candy. I’m pretty sure she’s located in Levittown. Has an apartment with a separate entrance in the back on the 2nd floor. Has posters of slayer all over her walls. She has a BF . But he’s totally her submissive. Walks him on a dog leash (literally!!!). I banged her out saying I wasn’t interested in the whole BDSM thing. I let her get a little nasty with me ;) . Found her on either kik or FB. She may also have her own website. It was a long time ago. I def caught her at a low point I think. Said her BF got hurt in an accident. She showed me pics of him in a wheelchair. I laid out 300 and had my way with her for hours on her couch. Bbbj, Greek, multi pops etc..... I know she’s still in the area. I saw her walking on Hempstead Tpke a few months ago.

Might be worth looking up.
What’s the website or phone number? I tried google but can’t find her