bdsm in flushing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently went to see "Asia"

http://queens.************/Dominati...a-sense-of-sacrifice-is-a-real-photo/54351860

The pics are either her, or very close to her. She has lots of toys and a small set up. When you call her....she has you drive to the front of her building (near 35th and 136th in flushing) She then walks out....you confirm each other....and she has you either park on the street or she shows you a spot in the back lot. She unlocks the back door for both of you, and her apt is immediately on the right (god....so you dont have to parade through the bldg) Once inside.....she asks for the donation 180 for the hr I tour the apt to be sure nobody is there......then she dumps out her toys on the bed. We decided on the session and get to it.

Her english is rough so its tough to understand her....plus she kept asking "is this ok....what you want now" It didnt seem like she was very experienced....although she had lots of stuff. Overall...her looks were a 6 or 7.....experience was a 5. As Im leaving....she keeps telling me she loves me and I should come back tomorrow and take her to dinner. Then she gets a phone call....tells the guy to wait outside (as I did) she walks me out....and I see her meet the next guy.

I might go back if I really need to release and cant find anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.